Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #41
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Flac a mod? Is he going to mysteriously rise to the top of the reputation charts now? ;]
Chum will always be number 1 in my book.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
so is it Mary Mod or Mod Mary?
Bloody Mary, Mod of Mavs?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-29-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #43
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Chum will always be number 1 in my book.
drbio was #1 for years...but I suspect that was a result of fear and coercion. Everyone thought he was their friend because he(they) handed out so much rep; But all he(they) was/were trying to do(having/had/will/would-have-done..We're talking about a lot of people here, I need to conjugate the hell out of the verbs) was give enough rep out so that he/they could get back to negative repping his/their enemy/ies.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #44
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
drbio was #1 for years...but I suspect that was a result of fear and coercion. Everyone thought he was their friend because he(they) handed out so much rep; But all he(they) was/were trying to do(having/had/will/would-have-done..We're talking about a lot of people here, I need to conjugate the hell out of the verbs) was give enough rep out so that he/they could get back to negative repping his/their enemy/ies.
Plus, DocBio had an army of BioClones working for him 'round the clock!

(he got his doctorate in Evilology...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #45
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ Can you color-code each tense now that you're a mod?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #46
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foglemann
Congrats peeps! Love the selection, hope I don't get in trouble when I'm cussing JHo out next season.
You're going to be an Atlanta Hawk fan next season?
Old 07-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #47
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Drbio had many personalities, but there was only one pod in the pond.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #48
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Let's start a pool on who makes the first banning........

I got dibs on Mary.

(and I'm calling Rocket fan).

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #49
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

*applause*

Wonderful news! Congratulations.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #50
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and thanks for the helpful post above! Warcraft 3 gold for cheap. Saved my marriage!

(Please don't hurt me)

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #51
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome newbie mods. Did U2 teach you the secret hand shake yet?
Old 07-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #52
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Welcome newbie mods. Did U2 teach you the secret hand shake yet?
7:28PM tonight in the Mod Lounge.... I thought I sent you the memo.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Grumpy, Brainy, Zing!, and, um, Sike...

3 out of 4 ain't bad!

Let it begin.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #54
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Let it begin.
Talk about late to the party.....
Old 07-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #55
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if this is dangerous to give sike even a little power. This might be step 1 of 1000 in his evil plot to take over the world. Around what step does the mother ship arrive?
Old 07-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #56
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Umm...you do realize that Sike is now a mod, right? For every woman under the other mods, there's gonna be ten men under him!
One day I will punch you in your left ear so hard you'll never hear anything again...for hours.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
I wonder if this is dangerous to give sike even a little power. This might be step 1 of 1000 in his evil plot to take over the world. Around what step does the mother ship arrive?
I won't tell you what step I'm currectly on...but #492 is to show your wife the best night of her life.

I figure just getting the hump removed from her back would be a dream come true.

Old 07-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #58
sike
The Preacha

flaco...where is that freakin banner??!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #59
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

edit: we'd like to thank u2's wife for making this all possible.

2nd edit: his hot wife

3rd edit: We'd like to thank her very slowly.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 07-29-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #60
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

interesting
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #61
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

...and these are our mods, ladies and gentlemen

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:23 PM   #62
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

edit

Last edited by MavsX; 07-29-2008 at 02:24 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #63
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
...and these are our mods, ladies and gentlemen
Would you rather us be stodgy and crusty?

If so, we have kg and aexchange for that....
Old 07-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #64
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
so is it Mary Mod or Mod Mary?

merry mary mod, M cubed
Old 07-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #65
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

We play hard and we work...err...well...we will work hard. When it's appropriate.

It's July, what do you want?
Old 07-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #66
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
merry mary mod, M cubed
that would be 3*M to your students, Mrs. Mary.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:33 PM   #67
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

edit: we'd like to thank u2's wife for making this all possible.

2nd edit: his hot wife

3rd edit: We'd like to thank her very slowly.
4th edit: She REALLY is hot....check her out:

Last edited by sike; 07-29-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:44 PM   #68
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the old and new mod squads for their hard work.

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-29-2008 at 02:45 PM.
purplefrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #69
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Sike! Nice... I saw a game with you back in the day....and now your famous! A moderator for my favorite basketball news site. Congrats
Old 07-29-2008, 03:03 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3nc3r13
Sike! Nice... I saw a game with you back in the day....and now your famous! A moderator for my favorite basketball news site. Congrats
little spence is all growns up!!

Old 07-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #71
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats you guys!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #72
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #73
MavsX
Diamond Member

Old 07-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #74
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

The way this is going, I'll be the only person left on the site who isn't a moderator.

Still, one can hardly imagine a better qualified group for the position--unless Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were available.

I assume GeorgeW will become the jefe de moderateurs when he returns to Dallas in January? I can see it now, the secret Dallas-Mavs headquarters located in a bunker somewhere below the Bush Library where jthig, Mary, and Flaco are tutored by Al Gore and Dick Cheney in the finer points of mass political control.

Sike, of course, needs no such instruction.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #75
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
On behalf of the D-M.com moderating crew, I'd like to welcome Flacolaco, jthig32, mary, and sike to the team! Congrats and good luck
Oh lawd! Don't ban me. I promise not to like Obama anymore.

Congrats people.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 07-29-2008 at 09:30 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #76
babakhaan1

babakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nice

i cant post
babakhaan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:34 AM   #77
babakhaan1

babakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nicebabakhaan1 is just really nice

now i can i hope new ppl who register can post cause your email activations do not work ahve alot of friends who have been having issues in here ..
babakhaan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 AM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousSummer
The way this is going, I'll be the only person left on the site who isn't a moderator.

Still, one can hardly imagine a better qualified group for the position--unless Ron Paul and Mike Gravel were available.

I assume GeorgeW will become the jefe de moderateurs when he returns to Dallas in January? I can see it now, the secret Dallas-Mavs headquarters located in a bunker somewhere below the Bush Library where jthig, Mary, and Flaco are tutored by Al Gore and Dick Cheney in the finer points of mass political control.

Sike, of course, needs no such instruction.
That was funny.

I'm going to drop an F-bomb tonight. Kudos to the first mod who edits me--or as the case may be, bans me for it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:33 AM   #79
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babakhaan1
now i can i hope new ppl who register can post cause your email activations do not work ahve alot of friends who have been having issues in here ..
maybe the dingo ate your baby

Last edited by MavsX; 07-30-2008 at 06:34 AM.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:35 AM   #80
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I wonder when will dj make Horse a mod? He clearly deserves it. THREE CHEERS FOR HORSE!!! HIP HIP, HIP HIP, HIP HIP

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-30-2008 at 09:36 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote