Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally, I have some good fortune

Quote:
This is to inform you that this office was instructed to pay your fund $1.2 Million U.S.A Dollars by America security leading team and America representative embassy between now until end of April 2010 per day you will receive the sum of $5,000 Dollars,

However be informed that we have send the sum of $5000 Dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment you have only four hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per day starting from today is $5000 in three different payments and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.
Sender First Name: Marcel
Sender Last Name; Edeche
MTCN: 8992287407
Test Question: Which Day
Test Answer: Today
Amount: USD$5,000.00

Once again be advice to reconfirm your information such as;
Age;
State;
Country;
Address;
Occupation;
Receiver name;
A copy of your picture:
Mobile phone number;

Furthermore you advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 10 hours without hearing from you. Count your payment cancelled. Number to call is below listed manager director office of release order: 00229-996-195-64 e-mail addresses (mod edit) thanks and my regards Rev. Fredric Richard,
I am going to be rolling in it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Things just keep getting better.

Quote:
Good day,

We ar looking for joint venture partnership in real estate and commercial development. If you have any viable project that need funding, we will be interested to finance it.

For more information, kindly respond to this mail via my private mailbox as: [mod edit]

Regards,
Mr.Abdul Hassan

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Man, I was trying to hide all my good forturne until I was able to buy everyone on this board a new car, boat, or plane. Oh well, looks like you are going to be able to take of the rest of us now.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I gathered all the loose change lying around the house and collected a total of over $45! Yeah!!!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Marcel ?
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #7
mary
Troll Hunter

I've always wanted some rich friends. The fact that they're from the Benin Republic is just a bonus.

Hey Mark Cuban, SUCK ON THIS!

Quote:
Attn, My Dear Friend,

Now we have arranged your payment of ($2.8millions) two millions Eight hundred thousand united state dollars in atm payment card to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment, Your payment will sending to you by western union, the amount you will receive per day is $5,000 The minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5,000) payment by western union, you will receive every day till you receive the $2.8millions united state dollars, now no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to withdraw the atm card due to the atm master card contain large money on it.The director administrtor trust funds have already

signed your payment, now you are free to comply with wemaco payment office on this email: ( mod edit) Tele +229 98 56 94 00 however, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union per $5,000 a day.

Mr Akira John,
western union department Financial Bank Benin,E-mail(western_union262@w.cn ) Tele +229.98 56 94 00 The financial western union payment canter has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to

process your
payment:
Receiver
name-----------------
Country-----------------------
City--------------------------
Tel---------------------------
Test question-----------------
Answer------------------------
sex___________________________
age___________________________
ID____________________________
Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to Mr Akira John he will start sending your payment by western union
Regards,
Mrs. Linda Anthony

Last edited by mary; 04-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

I'm going to be somebody!

Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Cool, would you mind paying for the new Healthcare...now that your rolling in it :-)
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to always provide these and any other strangers with your DOB and SSN.

To help things along, you see.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Cool, would you mind paying for the new Healthcare...now that your rolling in it :-)

Are you having another flare up?

Send me a copy of your driver's license, and I will be happy to help out a fellow Mavs fan.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Are you having another flare up?

Send me a copy of your driver's license, and I will be happy to help out a fellow Mavs fan.
i know that game.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

An eagle flew overhead as I read this.

Quote:
Hello,

I have a proposal for you, my name is Lieutenant John D. Bromfield, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, I and my men found over $600 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200million, and I have kept mine for a while here in a very secured place since then, just like many others, but now our new president Obama is making plans on pulling us out of Iraq, right now we have left the major cities of Iraq.

So I need someone that is not related to me, to help me pull this cash out, everything is ready, I just need someone I can trust because we have lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help us last time and I won't like to make the same mistake, the total amount of money I am trying to move out is $10million. You can view the link below to verify my statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money and you don't have to pay me any money, all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till we leave Iraq. Get back to me immediately.

Lieutenant John D. Bromfield

Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #14
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

a chick with big boobs emailed me saying she wanted to make my **** bigger.

does that count?
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #15
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
a chick with big boobs emailed me saying she wanted to make my **** bigger.

does that count?
Where's the downside?

Old 05-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #16
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very good big-time, chief!

(wait, what were you doing awake at 4:20am?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I just received some pertinent information about longer lasting erections, but my spam filter won't even let me open the damned email!
Old 05-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In slow motion?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Where's the downside?
hope springs eternal!
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, recently I started f'ing with one of those scammers. I demanded 5.6 million instead of 4.6 million. They seemed very confused.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #21
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Lol, recently I started f'ing with one of those scammers. I demanded 5.6 million instead of 4.6 million. They seemed very confused.
LOL - genius.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:14 AM   #22
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Very good big-time, chief!

(wait, what were you doing awake at 4:20am?)
Hmmm....I don't recall what I was doing then.

But right now I'm watching the future Governor of California whoop it up with Thulsa Doom.

Hollywood boobs were sure different in 1982.

Last edited by mary; 05-22-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hollywood boobs were sure different in 1982.
Power-areola...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:00 PM   #24
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! I won 2.3 million in the South African World Cup 2010 Lottery! Suck on that.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:36 PM   #25
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Subject: NEXT OF KIN

I am the personal attorney to the late Mr. Mark . who deposited (£9.8. million) in a bank. Read The Attached Document For Details.

<Attached: Business Proposal.doc>
Apparently I'm next of kin for some British guy named "Mr. Mark." Woohoo!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 07-18-2010 at 12:38 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #26
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely superb explanation as to why the emailer chose me to personally administer her late husband's $2.8 million estate:

Quote:
Please get back to me for more information on this inheritance.I was lead by the Almighty to send this email to you after serious thought of all emails I saw on the internet.
Out of all emails she saw on the whole internet, she chose me. I am just....so humbled.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote