Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-15-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Eirca Lubarsky - come back

I hope we did not lose her forever. I do understand she left this site momentorily because of the stupidity of Mavskiki and for some extent murphy also. She was a good contributor to this board and I would rather Mavskiki get out of this place than her.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:04 AM   #2
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Erica Lubarsky - come back

I never like to see a situation where someone who is a legitimate fan of the Mavs ran off by the actions of another poster. Erica was an interesting personality and I enjoyed her posts. I hope that she decides to come back to the board.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

BTW, this was the last post by Erica:

Quote:
Mavskiki has obviously decided that the fight should be made public so I will post this in public

Since I am leaving this site and Murphy is the only one on who appears to think that he is a monitor I will leave a little response to you Mavskiki and it will be up for a while for people to see your immaturity.

I PMed you because you called me stupid and then when I told you not to do so you called me a "crybaby". That is out of line. I have stirred up trouble with you but you have stepped out of line by making personal attacks against me that are unrelated to the things being said. Let me remind you.

All these were within the past week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Welcome back?

Let's not go overboard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Y'all get off her. You're working in far too subtle a conceptual plane to expect her to grasp it.

Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Cry like a girl. I bet you shoot like one too.

I simply wrote to you that you were out of line. I never attacked you, and I never said anything offensive. I just told you never to insult me in public chat. Dont pretend I was attacking you.

You come back with your fancy language. As far as Im concerned it is perfectly legitimate to debate about the legitimacy of whether a "fire nellie" discussion should happen every time the Mavs lose. That is legitimate. Saying that I am dumb is not. That is what you did and I quoted you on it.

If Murphy wants to say that I am playing the victim so be it. I just think that I would draw the line in a different place then he would. I will not be part of a website that condones such activity. I will withold judgement of the site- I just dont want to be in this atmosphere.

Old 02-15-2004, 01:14 AM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Erica Lubarsky - come back

Is it just me.... or has this whole site been down in the dumps lately....????
Old 02-15-2004, 01:39 AM   #5
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

posting on a forum should be fun and a forum should be a place to share some knowledge and a joke once in a while

it's so utterly pointless to have arguments, fights and other stupid actions online with someone you probably never met before in person

don't these people have a partner (or a pet) at home to fight with?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:53 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I never had a problem with EL. I hope she returns too.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:55 AM   #7
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

From the limited amount I have read and remembered, Erica was just as prone to snipe at and belittle the posters she disagreed with or disliked as Murphy and Kiki have been.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:58 AM   #8
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Freshjive, I respect your thoughts too. I guess everyone has their own thoughts about this and I like the way you came out and expressed your thoughts. I just thought most of Erica's posts were related to the post rather than the person who posted it.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:15 AM   #9
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Free the Erica Lubarsky 2 !!!!
Old 02-15-2004, 02:22 AM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

mff, i don't think that you're calling out of Mavskiki will do anything to help the situtation. Their beef was theirs, and it really isn't your place to get involved. If anything, it will probably cause more drama.

As far as EL goes, I'm going to go with FreshJive's thoughts. I found her to be very grating, as she often felt the need to be the "thought police" on the board. She often times sniped at other posters for not following certain guidelines that she felt had to be met. If ever there was a thread that was in the wrong section, 9 times out of ten, the second post would be EL saying "this thread needs to be moved."

I don't want anyone to be forced out, because there are certainly many posters who are entirely more grating than EL was during her time here. I've seen some of these posters improve a great deal. I have faith that every poster here has the ability to improve themselves. Hopefully any problems and animosities can be squashed, so we can get back to being a happy mavs fan family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 02:44 AM   #11
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I missed that whole exchange, but I will say that I have always enjoyed your posts EL; It wouldn be a shame to see you leave solely because of the rude squabbles of any other posters...
Old 02-15-2004, 07:55 AM   #12
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

I'd like people to think about what they post before they post it in this thread.
I think that blaming one person for another leaving is probably a bit simplistic, and
it's not as if anyone has had EL banned. She is free to come back and post whenever she wants,
and it would be silly to stay away from a website because of a conflict with another poster.
I hope she reconsiders.
That said, pointing fingers is really only going to bring things down even more so.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 08:54 AM   #13
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

I have no intention of engaging in another personal firefight with any poster over this (or any other) issue. I come here for information and perspective, nothing else.

That said, I take exception to a couple of the posts below, which contain negative comments toward a specific poster (me), and which, IMO, might be considered harrassment.

Rather than let the issue lie, let tempers cool, let hurt feelings heal, one poster here has taken it up on him/herself to throw gasoline on the fire. That's called instigating.

As one of the principals involved, I myself had sought to redact any offensive comments so that NO OTHER POSTER would be offended. The thread was initially locked, and then appeared to have been deleted.

It is unclear what purpose it serves to repost those comments here. I would encourage fellow posters to reconsider what precisely is gained by re-posting ugly and unfortunane exhcanges such as the one below, which rehashes an old, unpleasant, unfortuante incident; and the reposting of which is unnecessarily negative, and does nothing but spread ill will and perpetuate negativity.

Posters here usually have the ability to reconsider and edit their own posts. Failing that, the mods have demonstrated the ability to redact posts when necessary. Let's hope the right thing happens here by itself.

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 11:58 AM   #14
Max Power
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: veruca salt
I'd like people to think about what they post before they post it in this thread.
I think that blaming one person for another leaving is probably a bit simplistic, and
it's not as if anyone has had EL banned. She is free to come back and post whenever she wants,
and it would be silly to stay away from a website because of a conflict with another poster.
I hope she reconsiders.
That said, pointing fingers is really only going to bring things down even more so.
There are a lot of hard feelings on this issue. Ignoring them is NOT an option.

As for MavKikiNYC posts, mff forgot one. This was in response to EL's post that she was leaving the forum.

Monday February 09, 2004 10:26 PM (NEW!)

Dumb AND hysterical.

And stay out.

What moderator condones this? I count three strikes in this thread alone and yet MavKikiNYC is still posting. Have the rules been changed to allow as many strikes as you can rack up as long as they happen in one day? Are the moderators now choosing the better poster and allowing him or her to get away with anything as long as it is against a lesser poster?

I respect MavKikiNYC a lot because he posts some good basketball points. But this is inexcusable - he trampled the rules of the site. As for editing his comments - he had a lot of time to edit them and chose not to do so until the thread was locked. That looks more like covering your ass than editing to keep other posters from being offended. Now he is trying to deflect blame by smearing mff. MavKiKiNYC is claiming that mff is instigating an argument and harrassing HIM. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Why should mff get in any trouble for doing the SAME EXACT THING that MavKikiNYC did to EL?
Old 02-15-2004, 12:07 PM   #15
Max Power
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Let's hope the right thing happens here by itself.
I hope the right thing happens too.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:21 PM   #16
TheBaron

TheBaron is on a distinguished road

I dont mean to rekindle any fires here because I only joined about a week ago but when controversy arises it is best to look at the community standards for the website. I learned that from seven years of experience maintaining and updating the forums for the company I work for.

It pisses me off whenever someone pretends to be a moderator, but until I added "do not pretend or emulate maintenance workers or system administrator rules in the user agreement I didn't do anything about it because the poster wasn't violating any standard unless they were trying to collect passwords or herass other customers. There is nothing about this on the Standards Page so officially EricaLubarsky did not violate any standards by pretending to be a moderator.

In the short time I've been watching and participating in this site, EricaLubarsky possibly violated two standards

Quote:
We’re a community with quality standards and we expect our members to make a sincere effort to contribute their thoughts on interesting subjects in a meaningful and respectful manner.
which is a blanket standard very much up to moderator interpretation

and there were times on the gameday thread that were bordering on violating this standard
Quote:
We require our members to show respect for others. Respecting their person, their time and their opinions – even if you disagree with them
I only saw what was posted here and what was in the gameday thread and I didn't see any evidence of herassment (as defined by this) from Erica but I did see it from MavKikiNYC.

Quote:
Respectfulness – We require our members to show respect for others. Respecting their person, their time and their opinions – even if you disagree with them. Respect also includes respecting the right of Dallas-Mavs.com administrators and moderators to make judgments and enforce these Community Standards.
Quote:
Harassment -- Harassment occurs when a member insults, attacks, and denigrates another member at any time. Even though we realize that sports discussions can get intense, we have zero tolerance for taking an argument about a sports topic to a personal level. For instance, the use of terms such as "idiot, moron, stupid" and other derogatory terms constitutes harassment.
The posts by MavKikiNYC that were repeated by EricaLubarsky in her final post and in the post that Max Power brought up here, if truthful are a violation of those community standards.

Oh boy!
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 08:14 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
I never had a problem with EL. I hope she returns too.

Just wanted to throw out there that I think a lot of Mavkiki as well.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 11:30 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think many are suffering from memory loss with this situation. If I remember correctly, EL did more than her fair share to instigate this situation in the past. No, it might not have been in the most recent exchange, but EL and Mavskiki have had many run ins in the past with both people taking more than their fair share of shots at the other.

I spoke with EL at length on the situation, and she felt regret for some of the remarks that she had made in the past that were directed at Mavskiki.

And mavsfanforever, as far as I am concerned, EL and myself have been on perfectly peaceful terms. To throw me into the mess for absolutely no reason is uncalled for. She was initially upset with me because in our discussion via PM's, I mentioned to her that she had said a few things that were inflammatory in the past towards Mavskiki. I also mentioned that she should probably just ignore his posts for awhile to allow things to die down. That wasn't the response that she initially wanted to hear from me when she PM'ed me. I do not feel that there's any reason to elaborate on our PM's because that's just what they are...They are PM's.

However, I do not appreciate you 'throwing me under the bus' whenever you have no reason to do so. I have no problems with EL being on this site. Obviously, I have no problem with Mavskiki being on the site. However, I do not like seeing Mavskiki railroaded for what has gone on whenever it definitely wasn't simply a one sided 'fight' between these two over the past several months.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 04:43 AM   #19
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Obviously what's done is done,

I only hope we have learned from this incident that immature and unproductive bickering will only lead to more immature and unproductive bickering. We can all learn from others misfortunes..and from this occurence I count on a heightened awareness from the whole Dallas-Mavs.com community to be on the look out for juvenile and offensive comments. This is not just a personal issue, ..what is said on these boards is public and for all to read, whether it be informative, interesting, disgusting, or degrating. Therefore, it is our duty to bring into focus a clearer and more precise image of what should be portrayed upon this board.

We must take it upon ourselves as mature and educated constituents of this board to not fall to old roads which have been benightedly paved before us, but ascend onto new ones that shall carry us further towards the destination in which we wholeheartedly prefer and desire.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 09:44 AM   #20
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
Obviously what's done is done,

I only hope we have learned from this incident that immature and unproductive bickering will only lead to more immature and unproductive bickering. We can all learn from others misfortunes..and from this occurence I count on a heightened awareness from the whole Dallas-Mavs.com community to be on the look out for juvenile and offensive comments. This is not just a personal issue, ..what is said on these boards is public and for all to read, whether it be informative, interesting, disgusting, or degrating. Therefore, it is our duty to bring into focus a clearer and more precise image of what should be portrayed upon this board.

We must take it upon ourselves as mature and educated constituents of this board to not fall to old roads which have been benightedly paved before us, but ascend onto new ones that shall carry us further towards the destination in which we wholeheartedly prefer and desire.

Amen to that.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:53 AM   #21
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Murphy,

When I read the gam day thread, it was just my feeling that you were trying to justify some posters actions and thus I threw your name in this thread. No matter how much insulting has been going on between the two, the quotes above by one poster are not justifiable. I have no idea what terms you are in with EL because I do not have access to your pm's. Obviously I can only comment on the posts which I see and as I see you are still trying to justify the actions by one poster.

Old 02-16-2004, 10:43 AM   #22
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Just clarifying a point about PM's, which seems to not be the problem here, but they have been mentioned:

Quote:
I do not feel that there's any reason to elaborate on our PM's because that's just what they are...They are PM's.
and

Quote:
I have no idea what terms you are in with EL because I do not have access to your pm's.
Back again to the Standars:

Quote:
Basic Guidelines:

The following seven categories of online conduct are unacceptable at Dallas-Mavs.com and constitute a violation of our Community Standards which may result in a warning, suspension or loss of membership. It's important to note that these guidelines are applicable everywhere on Dallas-Mavs.com including within our Chat and Private Messaging features:...
The PM's, even not seen by others, are under the same regime than the posting. I say it cause sometimes we think that PM's are exempt and we abuse of it.

Old 02-16-2004, 08:45 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

My comments aren't 'justifying' what Mavskiki said. My comments are aimed to counter the claim that EL's a 'victim' in this. She is just as much to blame for the situation between the two of them. However, because she walked away, some of you decided to crucify Mavskiki for a couple of posts instead of looking at what has gone on between the two over the past several months.

It is unacceptable to me that so many of you will tar and feather Mavskiki in this situation while totally disregarding everything else that has occurred between the two. Both are to blame. However, when things are allowed to slide like they have with these two, it eventually gets worse. It got worse. Both are to blame. Both have 'sinned'. But I see no reason to go after Mavskiki.

Perhaps Kiki should have walked away from the site and blamed EL at some point in the past. Perhaps he should have played the 'victim' and some of you would be crucifying EL at this very moment. I'm just disappointed in the treatment of a long time member in this thread when it has been painfully obvious over the past several months that both of the parties should share the blame.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:23 PM   #24
Max Power
Banned

There is a difference between "fighting" and what MavKikiNYC did. Bickering is normal and accepted. A few slick digs are normal and accepted. But what MavKikiNYC did was openly and clearly insult another member. I cannot recall a post that EL made that was ANYWHERE near the hatefulness of what MavKikiNYC posted. He took the fight to another level - one that is beyond the bounds of our Community Standards. To say that EL had it coming is just wrong.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:26 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

EL has done more than her share that is beyond the bounds of the Community Standards with regards to the mavskiki situation.

I'm not saying that she 'had it coming'. I'm saying that if Kiki is to be crucified for what he said, the same should occur for the person that's playing the victim.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:45 PM   #26
Max Power
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
EL has done more than her share that is beyond the bounds of the Community Standards with regards to the mavskiki situation.
I would have to read EL's posts to see your POV on this. I think I would have noticied something like a "Dumb AND hysterical."
Old 02-16-2004, 10:06 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

I'm not going to say that any one of her comments were as bad as saying 'dumb and hysterical'. However, I'm not going to say that they haven't been either. But, she has definitely crossed the community standards line. I do not believe that you can pick and choose whenever two people have been going at it for as long as these two are. I don't believe that it's in anyone's best interest to say "well, this was further beyond the community standards than anything that she said so he's more at fault". Perhaps I'll pull up some of the old quotes and PM them to you MP. However, I do not believe that it would serve any purpose to drag them up and post them in this thread other than to infuriate more people.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #28
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I've explained this to some people via PM, but I'll post here so that hopefully this thread can wind down.

The EL/Kiki situation has been addressed by the moderators. EL wasn't booted nor was she asked to leave. I personally hope she'll come back, and I hope that when she does that she and Kiki will be more civil to one another (or perhaps avoid one another entirely). In the meantime, it's really not productive to sit around and assign fault as between the two of them. That kind of stuff only polarizes people unnecessarily.

Old 10-16-2014, 05:15 PM   #29
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I just stumbled on this thread 10 years later. Turns out Erica is about the best poster on this board. Not sure I know who Mavkiki is.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:09 AM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I just stumbled on this thread 10 years later. Turns out Erica is about the best poster on this board. Not sure I know who Mavkiki is.
He was a good poster and probably was railroaded a bit here with little cause
Old 10-19-2014, 12:24 AM   #31
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

i was so confused thinking the date was 2014... then realized it was 2004. I was like how'd Dr Bio get back on to post? weird.... who was a moderator back at that time? Murphy? KG?
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Things were done differently back then. The forum members usually moderated the forum 90% of the time without the need of a moderator. KG might have been a moderator back then.. There were a lot of epic debates/arguments that went on between members. Traffic was insane on the site. It was an interesting time here on the forum.. We would have large watching parties. The BBC even showed up at one of them and interviewed some members.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-19-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:30 AM   #33
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

We sure got out of hand at times. It was great fun all of the time.

I created most of my own "most embarrassing moments"right here on this board.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:35 AM   #34
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Wow this was an old thread, just popping in to say hello!

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 02:55 PM   #35
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

She fiercely attacked me last year. Maybe what comes around goes around?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote