Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-24-2016, 06:06 PM   #201
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
So u think teams will give us assets for players you think are too terrible to play here? I'd love to see how that works.
Psh, facts. What are they good for
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2016, 06:14 PM   #202
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
No team that as JJ Barea or Charlie Villenueva in their lineup is going to compete in the playoffs. 2011 Barea is long gone and Charlie still sucks
To be fair, the whole bench sucks ass.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:14 PM   #203
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, at least we got 6 pages on the GDT. Moral Victory right?

Old 01-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #204
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

It's always against the Mavs that players seem to have career games. Ariza for 29 points will never happen again. I guess that's why Parsons was a -30 letting him do that. Still, Parsons is on a tear lately and makes the future much brighter when he plays like this offensively at least.

Mavs are what they are. A decent team that still is a ways away from championship contender.

Old 01-24-2016, 06:23 PM   #205
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's always against the Mavs that players seem to have career games. Ariza for 29 points will never happen again. I guess that's why Parsons was a -30 letting him do that. Still, Parsons is on a tear lately and makes the future much brighter when he plays like this offensively at least.

Mavs are what they are. A decent team that still is a ways away from championship contender.
Dirk was on him for 3 of the first 5 3's. Felton missed a rotation on another. I only saw Parsons guard him on one 3.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #206
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not very excited about this season any more. It's just going the same way as usual. We'll probably end up 7th and the Spurs will send us home once more. I don't think we'll even win one game in that series. We just aren't able to compete at the highest level for the fifth season in a row.

Seeing that between 2001 and 2008 we've always been among the best (regular season) teams makes me wonder if Rick is really that great of a coach as everyone says. He's good and I really like him as a person, but in seven seasons with Rick as a head coach we've just passed the first playoff round two times. Before that we've done that five times in eight seasons (since the beginning of the Dirk era). If he hadn't won that championship in 2011, his record would look quite average to be honest although I'm not saying he's done a bad job.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:06 PM   #207
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I'm not very excited about this season any more. It's just going the same way as usual. We'll probably end up 7th and the Spurs will send us home once more.
So? Be a fan. You aren't a fan if you only cheer when we're winning a championship. Plus, everyone doubted us in 2011 when we had about a .300 record against the top teams in the league.

Quote:
Seeing that between 2001 and 2008 we've always been among the best (regular season) teams makes me wonder if Rick is really that great of a coach as everyone says.
Winning is hard. I don't think you know how hard it is to win in the NBA night after night. It's easy to piss and moan about a loss and how we should be better, but every single thing in the NBA is hard. Assessing talent, acquiring talent, getting personalities to jive, finding on-court chemistry, keeping up with strategic trends, drawing up plays. It's all incredibly difficult.

Quote:
He's good and I really like him as a person, but in seven seasons with Rick as a head coach we've just passed the first playoff round two times. Before that we've done that five times in eight seasons (since the beginning of the Dirk era). If he hadn't won that championship in 2011, his record would look quite average to be honest although I'm not saying he's done a bad job.
Again this is whiny and entitled. I know you feel sorry for yourself after a loss, but this is just dumb. We DID win a championship. Winning is #@%ing hard. Please shut up with your whining. You are literally whining that we've been a .500+ team for years. That is incredible. If you feel entitled to a championship every year, then yeah, of course you are going to go home with sour grapes-- even the Spurs as dominant as they have been haven't had a championship every year. We've done damn well. We've been a winning team with some ups and downs. That's better than half the league and yet you whine. Wanna be a fan? Cheer no matter what. We've been a winning team so long we have fans like you who whine and moan every time we lose as if we are entitled to go 82-0, not appreciating that we've been one of the top-5 teams in the league over the last decade. We we on the decline now? Absolutely. There will never be another Dirk. Should we all piss and moan about being only .500? No way

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-24-2016 at 07:10 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:29 PM   #208
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Rick undoubtedly makes mistakes. What coach doesn't? Blaming him for this season though is absolutely ridiculous. Talent wins in this league more than ever...just look at GS who had Luke Walton filling in for Kerr basically twiddling his thumbs on the bench while his team went undefeated. Mavs lack talent...especially from the bench. We have a bunch of scoring pgs who don't know how to score. How can that be? I just think there are too many of them, and I think it'd be wise to shop one or two of them.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-24-2016 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:46 PM   #209
BANGBANGCHANDLER
Banned

BANGBANGCHANDLER is on a distinguished road

We (or maybe just Cuban) are too busy looking for the quick fix when we should have been building up our bench depth over time through the draft. Now, it might be better to just blow everything up when Dirk leaves and see if we can build around Parsons and Matthews.
BANGBANGCHANDLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:26 PM   #210
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANGBANGCHANDLER View Post
We (or maybe just Cuban) are too busy looking for the quick fix when we should have been building up our bench depth over time through the draft. Now, it might be better to just blow everything up when Dirk leaves and see if we can build around Parsons and Matthews.
By the time Dirk retires Matthews will be on the back side of his career and Parsons will be close to 30. I agree they should blow it up then but not build around those 2.
Cuban probably has the best strategy under the circumstances but it is frustrating as hell to be perpetually average.
Just keep throwing these spare parts together and hope we can get lucky by turning an average player into a superstar.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-24-2016 at 08:30 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:10 PM   #211
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
By the time Dirk retires Matthews will be on the back side of his career and Parsons will be close to 30. I agree they should blow it up then but not build around those 2.
Cuban probably has the best strategy under the circumstances but it is frustrating as hell to be perpetually average.
Just keep throwing these spare parts together and hope we can get lucky by turning an average player into a superstar.
Putting spare parts together and hoping is no different than drafting and hoping. I want some nice young players to root for as much as anyone but be careful what you wish for. Once you hit the real road of mediocrity It could be a while till you find an exit. Just ask the Kings/Bucks/76ers etc.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:33 PM   #212
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

In the NBA there are no "spare parts." That's just a term invented by couch GMs. In the NBA you always have to try to improve each and every way you can and just because you got better in some ways and worse in some others, doesn't mean the improvements weren't improvements.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-24-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:45 PM   #213
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE the Rockets. But I DOUBLE HATE losing to the Rockets.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 10:47 AM   #214
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
In the NBA there are no "spare parts." That's just a term invented by couch GMs. In the NBA you always have to try to improve each and every way you can and just because you got better in some ways and worse in some others, doesn't mean the improvements weren't improvements.
DWill, Zaza, McGee, CV, Powell, Wright, Amare, Mejri, Odom, Rondo, Ellis, Mayo, Kaman and many others are considered "Spare Parts" imo. Some of them worked out well and some of them did more harm than good. Basically players that weren't wanted or needed by their respective teams but fell into our lap one way or another. Any player that a team is willing to give up is a spare part as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps this is a semantics issue. Hell, Kobe was Spare Parts to the Hornets 18 years ago and he turned out to be a superstar.

My original point was that we aren't rebuilding while Dirk is here, RC isn't the best fit for a complete rebuild, it isn't in Cuban's DNA to rebuild, and Donnie's strength isn't drafting so why not throw a bunch of guys who fell out of favor in other systems or weren't good fits and try them out here while Dirk is still around.

Rebuilding with Parsons and Matthews 3 years from now doesn't seem wise unless they elevate to all-star or superstar status. I'm fine with resigning them but would rather have young players get burn when and if we ever go the rebuild from scratch route after Dirk's departure.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-25-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:05 AM   #215
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
DWill, Zaza, McGee, CV, Powell, Wright, Amare, Mejri, Odom, Rondo, Ellis, Mayo, Kaman and many others are considered "Spare Parts" imo. Some of them worked out well and some of them did more harm than good. Basically players that weren't wanted or needed by their respective teams but fell into our lap one way or another. Any player that a team is willing to give up is a spare part as far as I'm concerned. Perhaps this is a semantics issue. Hell, Kobe was Spare Parts to the Hornets 18 years ago and he turned out to be a superstar.

My original point was that we aren't rebuilding while Dirk is here, RC isn't the best fit for a complete rebuild, it isn't in Cuban's DNA to rebuild, and Donnie's strength isn't drafting so why not throw a bunch of guys who fell out of favor in other systems or weren't good fits and try them out here while Dirk is still around.

Rebuilding with Parsons and Matthews 3 years from now doesn't seem wise unless they elevate to all-star or superstar status. I'm fine with resigning them but would rather have young players get burn when and if we ever go the rebuild from scratch route after Dirk's departure.
I agree with a lot of this except for Parsons who has clearly showed he can play like an all-star the last three games. Ellis had a lot of great games, but the numbers did show inefficiency. Parsons seems to play very efficiently and within the system.

Anyway, a lot of these "spare parts" are because of the endless summer after summer of trying to hit a superstar. Going after DAJ this past summer was a bad move in hindsight because center is miraculously not an issue. Mavs need to bolster the bench, and can easily do that this summer if they don't try so desperately to get another superstar. I think it def depends on how Parsons finishes out the season. If he can keep on with these 20+ ppg games, then I think the team is in pretty good shape going into the offseason.

Old 01-25-2016, 01:59 PM   #216
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
I agree with a lot of this except for Parsons who has clearly showed he can play like an all-star the last three games. Ellis had a lot of great games, but the numbers did show inefficiency. Parsons seems to play very efficiently and within the system.

Anyway, a lot of these "spare parts" are because of the endless summer after summer of trying to hit a superstar. Going after DAJ this past summer was a bad move in hindsight because center is miraculously not an issue. Mavs need to bolster the bench, and can easily do that this summer if they don't try so desperately to get another superstar. I think it def depends on how Parsons finishes out the season. If he can keep on with these 20+ ppg games, then I think the team is in pretty good shape going into the offseason.
I'm beginning to think our primary need is a starter quality PF who can hit 3s (assuming Zaza, DWill, McGee, Mejri, are back).
Markieff Morris is the type of player who would fit in terms of skills but could become another Rondo/Odom issue.
Backup SG/SF (Stack/Carter type) and/or a backup SF/PF (Marion/Aminu type)who can rebound and play tough D are secondary needs but could be the pieces to make us contenders.
I honestly think we are only a few "Spare Parts" away from being a serious contender. Certainly doable in the off-season.

Would you do Felton/CV for Morris before the TDL?

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-25-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:30 PM   #217
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I'm beginning to think our primary need is a starter quality PF who can hit 3s (assuming Zaza, DWill, McGee, Mejri, are back).
Markieff Morris is the type of player who would fit in terms of skills but could become another Rondo/Odom issue.
Backup SG/SF (Stack/Carter type) and/or a backup SF/PF (Marion/Aminu type)who can rebound and play tough D are secondary needs but could be the pieces to make us contenders.
I honestly think we are only a few "Spare Parts" away from being a serious contender. Certainly doable in the off-season.

Would you do Felton/CV for Morris before the TDL?
Morris would be a big risk. The guy injured his shoulder trying to dunk because of "fatigued legs." Still, if he could get his head on straight, then he would be ideal not only now but for a bright future. But you aren't benching Dirk for the guy right away (or likely ever as long as Dirk is here). Pretty sure he wants a starting gig.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #218
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Morris would be a big risk. The guy injured his shoulder trying to dunk because of "fatigued legs." Still, if he could get his head on straight, then he would be ideal not only now but for a bright future. But you aren't benching Dirk for the guy right away (or likely ever as long as Dirk is here). Pretty sure he wants a starting gig.
Agree...but Dirk won't be starter material by the end of the season if we don't find a replacement who can score that Rick will play.
Definitely wouldn't start him over Dirk this season but would let him compete for a starting job next.

No matter what we desperately need a 6th man of the year candidate type player on this team. Felton is the closest we got imo.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:19 PM   #219
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to be able to commit to 2 pg/2 sg. In the offseason one of Harris, Barea, Felton got to go. All three bring a little something that the other cant so its a tough choice.

Love CV, but he needs to be cut.

Falling out of love with Powell's play too. Maybe he picks it up in the second half of the season.

Jeremy Evans isnt turning out like I'd hoped. Trade fodder or release in the offseason

Deron/Felton
Matthews/Harris
Parsons/Anderson?
Dirk/?
Zaza/Mcgee/Salah

For as much as Matthews is getting paid, he NEEDS to produce more. Backup 3/4 to me is our most important position of need. Would like to see if Anderson is going to turn out or not.

Last edited by Melonhead; 01-25-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:38 PM   #220
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Would like to be able to commit to 2 pg/2 sg. In the offseason one of Harris, Barea, Felton got to go. All three bring a little something that the other cant so its a tough choice.

Love CV, but he needs to be cut.

Falling out of love with Powell's play too. Maybe he picks it up in the second half of the season.

Jeremy Evans isnt turning out like I'd hoped. Trade fodder or release in the offseason

Deron/Felton
Matthews/Harris
Parsons/Anderson?
Dirk/?
Zaza/Mcgee/Salah

For as much as Matthews is getting paid, he NEEDS to produce more. Backup 3/4 to me is our most important position of need. Would like to see if Anderson is going to turn out or not.
What about:
Barea to Miami
Birdman/Evans to Phoenix
Morris to Dallas

I know I'm crying over spilled milk but I sure wish we had Aminu.
Do agree with you a 3/4 who can play D and shoot 3s would be a big lift for this team.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-25-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:19 PM   #221
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I want to keep the centers we have. Carlisle needs to trick it up with the center rotations now that Mejri is connecting with the team. I'd say it really all determines on the match ups, when it's about the center rotations. Mejri could even start a game off. The guy has offensive fundamentals. He's not backing down. It could be a great start of offense.Then have Zaza be the enforcer finishing the game. While you have McGee doing the all around and lobs. I think Zaza would strive better later in the games.

Last edited by yahyes; 01-25-2016 at 07:20 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:40 PM   #222
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

zaza is doubtful next game. lets go Salah
Old 01-26-2016, 08:02 AM   #223
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
zaza is doubtful next game. lets go Salah
Will RC bench Javale again in favor of Powell? I would start him vs.Hibbert if RC's stated "small ball" worry is solved with Salah. RC is wasting McGee and Anderson. RC plays too many games with personnel.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:07 AM   #224
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
I want to keep the centers we have. Carlisle needs to trick it up with the center rotations now that Mejri is connecting with the team. I'd say it really all determines on the match ups, when it's about the center rotations. Mejri could even start a game off. The guy has offensive fundamentals. He's not backing down. It could be a great start of offense.Then have Zaza be the enforcer finishing the game. While you have McGee doing the all around and lobs. I think Zaza would strive better later in the games.
We have a pretty good 3 headed monster now at center so I agree we should try to keep them all. But I have a feeling McGee will move on because RC probably won't play him enough even though he is productive. Mejri will probably stick around though and be the primary backup next season with Powell as a 4/5 third option.

I think we should try to fill the Aminu/Marion void with a 3/4 guy through FA and then bring up another project center as the 15th guy like we did with Mejri.
We should move Barea and Evans at TDL to clear some cap space for next season.

Wonder if Nets would part with Thaddeus Young?

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-26-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:34 AM   #225
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
We have a pretty good 3 headed monster now at center so I agree we should try to keep them all. But I have a feeling McGee will move on because RC probably won't play him enough even though he is productive. Mejri will probably stick around though and be the primary backup next season with Powell as a 4/5 third option.

I think we should try to fill the Aminu/Marion void with a 3/4 guy through FA and then bring up another project center as the 15th guy like we did with Mejri.

I doubt we move JJ. And I don't think he shouldn't be traded. If Deron, devin and Felton play bad. JJ bails out the guards. Now I bet
Powell would have the most value cause of how young he is.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 06:50 PM   #226
DGM
Banned

DGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really niceDGM is just really nice

Quote:

I woul ship them JJ and Powell for Thad today.
DGM is offline   Reply With Quote