Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-13-2003, 09:00 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default WTF- Longhorns lose.

This is sick. Why why why? The only way longhorns can make me happy now is by beating the hell out of sooners.
Old 09-14-2003, 12:08 AM   #2
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

It's fun to hang around my hardcore football fan friends who are still, like 8 hours later, in a state of shock & mourning. I heard there were a lot of gloating Arkansas fans floating around. I wish bad kharma on each & every one of them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2003, 12:46 AM   #3
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Texas deserved to lose, they played horrible. I won't be suprised when OU has a track meet against them.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 01:16 AM   #4
jmiles65

jmiles65 is on a distinguished road

Muahahha.

Go Razorbacks.
Old 09-14-2003, 10:37 AM   #5
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

It aint happenin. Texas will once again play down to its potential. Every time i watch texas its like they don't want to attack on offense they look like a deer in a headlights. It will be ground hog day for this team great recruiting class less then stellar results, but plenty of 9 and 10 win seasons.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote