Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 02-28-2001, 09:34 PM   #1
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

i'm going with the Nuggets....they have been tough at home...Dyess will have a huge game, tooling on Grant and Madsen.
Old 02-28-2001, 09:38 PM   #2
Hales233
Golden Member

they just announced Kobe is playing tonight and will be in the starting lineup...
Old 02-28-2001, 10:41 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Lakers will take this one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] But hopefully the Shaq-Kobe feud picks up where it left off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 10:50 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Of course Kobe's starting. It's national tv. When was the last time Kobe skipped a chance to tell the world "I am the Man". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2001, 10:51 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Oh yeah, Lakers will win.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 12:07 AM   #6
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

It definitely feels good to be wrong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 12:09 AM   #7
Hales233
Golden Member

What a great game: Van Exel was clutch at the line, Kobe was at his ball-hogging best, and an ex-Mav, Robert Pack, played some great basketball down the stretch.

GO NUGGETS!!!