Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-29-2002, 03:48 PM   #41
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< rob...you're only one of the 3 mods that are against me...dj and mff being the other two >>

But if not for me, there would be NO Murphy3. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2002, 03:55 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

and if it wasn't for me, there would probably be no board
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 04:00 PM   #43
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< and if it wasn't for me, there would probably be no board >>

lol, this board was headed for greatness loooong before the &quot;American legend&quot; ever showed up.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 05:25 PM   #44
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

Murph, I'm still waiting for my grade fool!

BLG
Old 03-29-2002, 05:31 PM   #45
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

there would still be a board only it'd be even better
Old 03-29-2002, 05:32 PM   #46
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Ditto, and BLG, my login Name is a derrivative of my real name and not drug-related. I am personally offended!!!!!!!!! I demand that you be banned!!!!!!!!!! Mods!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 05:34 PM   #47
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

DoobyDoobyDo....don't hate, same gang!

BLG
Old 03-29-2002, 06:35 PM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

rob, i'm only giving people a hard time..kinda the idea of this thread. i have to get my shots in whenever possible..and there's no better way to do it than in a very light hearted manner.

and y'all will get your grades..but you'll have to wait until monday or tuesday or so..i have other things to get done right now
Old 04-03-2002, 01:34 PM   #49
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

MURHPH, it's Wens, I need a grade!

BLG
Old 04-03-2002, 01:43 PM   #50
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< I just looked at my profile. 3 of you losers have rated me. I got 2 fives and a three. >>

That's what I love about the ratings. I've had 4 ratings, coming in this order: 10, 1, 10, and 1. That's golden. You gotta love it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But I never take the time to rate people, I'll have to put that on my list of things to do next time I'm bored.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 01:46 PM   #51
Murphy3
Guru

yeah..i know...but you people never got back to me with who all needed to be rated..

besides, i don't think that i could get away with rating people on this board. i'm sure i would be suspended quickly
Old 04-03-2002, 02:56 PM   #52
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Rylan,

If you have a 10, 1, 10, 1 as ratings, you are definately doing it right.

BLG
Old 04-03-2002, 02:58 PM   #53
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Maybe a dumb question, but is a high rating better or low? I assume 10 is the best, since that's all I get. OK, JUST KIDDING!

Base Line Guy
Old 04-03-2002, 04:40 PM   #54
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

AHAH I haven't seen this before. What's an 'HSO?'
Old 04-03-2002, 05:02 PM   #55
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

It is a term used on one of our sports radio stations. It means Hot Sports Opinion. Means good, fresh, and sometimes controversial opinion. A good thing.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 06:02 PM   #56
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

This is beyond me commenting on. A total joke that im am trying real hard not to get kicked off the board by commenting on. I will try..but its hard. Now i find it kinda funny too, because the more I thought about it, I wish my grade would have been a bit lower- like maybe a 3. When I realized the people doing the grading and their so-called sports knowledge, the lower the grade the bigger the compliment as far as im concerned.

Gotta go start watching game film of the Mavs, so i can be as smart as Murphy. And maybe while im at it, I can stay on the computer all day and be the #1 poster on this board...wow, that would be cool..

Some day- i knows its a long-shot, but I wanna be just like Murphy
Old 04-03-2002, 07:18 PM   #57
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< Rylan,

If you have a 10, 1, 10, 1 as ratings, you are definately doing it right.

BLG
>>

haha, and I've gotten two more 1's since that post! i don't really say much, though. i just chime in every now and then. most of the stuff i come up with is just factual or inconsequential. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i always knew i fell somewhere between retarded and genius....
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 01:54 AM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

reeds, ..i wish i could tell you what i really think of you. however, i'm afraid that isn't allowed.
Old 04-04-2002, 02:55 AM   #59
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Reeds, Murph...do I need to separate you children?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2002, 03:09 AM   #60
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Murphy, I was going to get after you for rating yourself a ten (and 11), then I realized that I rated myself &quot;a 10&quot; in my board name!! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Actually, I picked the ten because that is what I ASPIRE to be - certainly don't consider it something I have attained. Oh, and while I am resigned to not being &quot;a ten&quot; in my ability to debate sports, maybe in life I can reach such a lofty goal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Nah... maybe not.
This is the first I have seen of this thread. It looks like it was out during a couple of my absences. I just love you all so much my ratings would be boring - and high. ::
Old 04-04-2002, 10:47 AM   #61
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Rhylan,

As soon as I started about my score being 7.65, people started giving me 1's too. Funny how that works.

Base Line Guy
Old 04-04-2002, 08:49 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

So when do the much anticipated Murph rating come out anyway? I am sure the mods would give a pass on the comments if those who wished to be rated kind of understood that it might not be sterling. Be careful what you ask for they say.......
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 08:57 PM   #63
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

EDIT
Old 04-04-2002, 08:59 PM   #64
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

edit
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 09:00 PM   #65
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

reeds we're still cool now right?? i haven't talked to you in a while...
Old 04-08-2002, 01:46 PM   #66
Murphy3
Guru

i'll start the ratings off here..

Murphy 10
Old 04-08-2002, 07:13 PM   #67
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Murph, I'm still waiting for a rating brother. Do I need to rate myself?

BLG
Old 04-08-2002, 10:07 PM   #68
Drbio
Banned

dj- can we start a list of those who realize it's all in fun and then absolve murph of any recourse for rating those who ask for it? Just a thought.
Old 04-08-2002, 10:55 PM   #69
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember him getting into trouble before. I don't see why it would be a problem now as long as he keeps it clean. It's one thing to be honest, but try not to be too offensive.
Old 04-08-2002, 10:57 PM   #70
Murphy3
Guru

mff, are you sure you want me to be honest?
Old 04-08-2002, 11:07 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

still, those of us who know it's all in fun and want to be included really wouldn't have a beef if we asked his opinion. Be careful what you ask for grandma always used to say.....
Old 04-08-2002, 11:11 PM   #72
Murphy3
Guru

your grandma was right..
i guess i'll start working on it tonight..try and have it done by 1 or so.. but don't hold me to it
Old 04-08-2002, 11:13 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

We will wait on pins and needles....
Old 04-08-2002, 11:19 PM   #74
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Go for it Murph.

I think most of us here know it's all in fun for the most part. And there's so many who were not graded before that want their chance.

And, I have mod powers, I can edit something that is too offensive. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 11:22 PM   #75
Murphy3
Guru

and those of you who are still on..let me know of who needs to be added.. because i like to forget members from time to time.. simply because i would rather forget them than remember them...
sorry for the insult..just getting prepared for grading people
Old 04-08-2002, 11:24 PM   #76
Drbio
Banned

You have to warm up murph....we'd hate for you to pull a hammy or something.
Old 04-08-2002, 11:28 PM   #77
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

<< we'd hate for you to pull amuscle. >>

Yeah it reminds me of the old Sportscenter joke:

I think he pulled a groin. Hopefully his own.

Ba da bing.

Oh btw, Murph I damn well better have moved up past a 6. You know and I know that I am the number 1 option for Dallas-Mavs.com. If the offense ran through me then D-M.com would win a championship within 2 years. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 11:29 PM   #78
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Murph--at first, I would pray that you would change...

Now, I don't want you to change at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 11:32 PM   #79
Murphy3
Guru

edited because of content
Old 04-08-2002, 11:34 PM   #80
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Rising up
Back on the my feet
took my time
took my chances

When I was a kid
Uncles Remus would put me to bed
With a picture of Stonewall Jackson above my head

You got a problem yo I'll solve it
Check out the beat while the DJ revolves it.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote