Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-09-2004, 09:49 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dallas @ Orlando - Gameday thread

discuss.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default RE:Dallas @ Orlando - Gameday thread

Don't really have a good feeling about this game. The guys just came off an OT effort and had to play the back-end of a back to back. In addition, Francis and Mobley seem to always score well on the Mavs.

However, I don't see how we can suck so badly on the offensive end again tonight. So I'm predicting a rather nail-biting Mavs win, 95-88.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:25 AM   #3
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

I expect Dirk and Fin to struggle some more tonight...they played alot of minutes last night.
This game will hinge on Damp being dominant and Stack playing well...I'm also looking for Terry to destroy the Magic's bench PGs.

Mavs 94
Magic 90
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:25 AM   #4
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

I feel good about the game tonight and feel we will be going 5-0

Mavs win and Dirk abuses Dwight Howard

Mavs: 109
Orlando: 92

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #5
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Mavs will most likely be tired. A loss wouldn't be that surprising. But, the Mavs will win by 2

102 100
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:32 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see the Mavs getting off to a cold start 3 games in a row.

Mavs 108
Magic 95
Old 11-09-2004, 10:40 AM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Orlando - Gameday thread

The second game of a back to back is always a difficult game. The first game going to overtime with the second game at 5:30pm makes it even more difficult. With that said, I believe we come ready to play as opposed to our recent lack of agression and concentration in the opening half. Look for a great game from Dampier and another balanced scoring attack that gets Stackhouse and Daniels more involved to rest some of our guys...

Mavs 103
Magic 96
Old 11-09-2004, 10:42 AM   #8
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road

we're really going to have to pull it togther to win this one. And why the hell isn't nellie bringing dj off the bench to block some shots and wear guys down?
Old 11-09-2004, 10:46 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

they'll get up and dust themselves off tonight...
Mavs 101
Magic 93

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:48 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
we're really going to have to pull it togther to win this one. And why the hell isn't nellie bringing dj off the bench to block some shots and wear guys down?
I believe Nellie said that DJ doesn't know the plays well enough yet.
Old 11-09-2004, 10:52 AM   #11
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Do you realize this is the Mavs first opportunity to beat a team that has already won a game? Look it up.

Mavs roll 174-31
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #12
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Any stat gurus have the numbers from head to head matchups of J.Terry vs S.Francis from last year?

(I appreciate those posters that churn out the great stat research)

Thanks!

Mav 108
Orl 91
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #13
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

This game could go either way. I'm a bit worried about Dwight Howard. I think JHo is going to be put on him. Dampier might have trouble scoring in the post since Dwight likes to invite other teams to block parties. I think Terry and Harris should be able to contain Franchise for most of the game. If Dirk gets the ball early and often and continues his hot hand, then it should mean a Mavs win, but who knows after last nights game.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:01 AM   #14
Misfit Mav

Misfit Mav will become famous soon enough

Magic actually seem to match up with us pretty well-- quick backcourt, center who can body up to Damp, and a rookie who seems like an excellent lanky defender at the 4 (I haven't seen him play, just looking at the stats). We have the better talent, but as everyone is pointing out, we're on very short rest.

But has Howard had to defend anybody like Dirk yet? I don't think so, so I pick the Mavs:

Dallas 101 (Dirk 27/9/2)
Orlando 93

Edit: Whoops! Sorry, Sike, didn't mean to steal your point prediction.
When asked after the Dallas Mavericks impressive game 3 win over the Sacramento Kings whether he thought the Mavs won because they played well or because the Kings played poorly, Nelson responded that it was hard to tell, much like a thermos. "How do it know?" queried the ever eccentric Nelson. When you put something hot in it, it stays hot. When you put something cold in it, it stays cold. "How do it know?"
Misfit Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:16 AM   #15
ZueriMav

ZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really niceZueriMav is just really nice

Well, back to back games... BUT... how do you spel DEPTH? D-A-L-L-A-S M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S!

Mavs 108
Magic 91
ZueriMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:45 AM   #16
Stitch Jones

Stitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the rough

Franchise and Cutt...different team, same story. Devin, JT and Quis will out-produce the former Houston boys.

Mavs 103
Magic 99

"Did you know that Shaq makes $20 million this season ... and another $60 million over the next three? Every Miami fan just threw up on their creepy all-white T-shirt. "
~ Simmons
Stitch Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Damn I didn't even know we played tonight. My guide doesn't show us playing on FoxSW or UPN.

Mavs - 98 Orlando - 90

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 12:05 PM   #18
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

105-98 Dallas. Let's Go Mavs!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:08 PM   #19
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

106 - 93

Mavs win and Barkley's stomach ache gets worse.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:19 PM   #20
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Anyone know what channel the game comes on tonight?

1996-2005
Old 11-09-2004, 12:19 PM   #21
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Orlando 98, Dallas 82. I hate to say it but tonight we get a dog performance from the Mavs. I have a feeling that this team is much more worried about Thursday night on TNT vs Snaq than they are this one. Orlando is very talented and can not be taken lightly like the Mavs did the Warriors last night, but I am afraid it will happen, and the Magic will cruise.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 12:20 PM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
FSSW. Another night at the Health Club.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:29 PM   #23
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Quote:

LOL. That's wierd though i'm trying to Tivo it but it doesn't have it coming on tonight. It has IMax coming on at 6. If it wasn't for this board I wouldn't even know the Mavs played tonight.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 11-09-2004, 12:31 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with Daniels? He was held out like he was injured and when he played last night he was faster than Terry on the drive and made 3-4 nice plays.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 12:34 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
What's up with Daniels? He was held out like he was injured and when he played last night he was faster than Terry on the drive and made 3-4 nice plays.
I suppose he's probably not getting alot of minutes because he's still having pain when he plays.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:43 PM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

According to the Mavs schedule from their website the game is on FSNSW (what I called FSSW) and NBALP. Not sure what NBALP is, but that is listed as "National TV", whereas FSNSW is "Local TV".

edit: NBALP is most likely League Pass????
Old 11-09-2004, 12:51 PM   #27
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, didn't see your edit U2, I think it must be League Pass.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:24 PM   #28
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

the game after a hard win like that is always ugly, especially on a b2b.
just wondering who will be tonight's Howard/Henderson.

that said, it's the freakin' Magic.

Mavs win 102-93

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:34 PM   #29
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs Game Previews In English
By Matt Pinto, Mavericks television play-by-play announcer

Mavs @ Orlando, Nov. 9

Cuttino Mobley

The Mavericks dive into the pool of Eastern Conference competition for the first time this season Tuesday night (November 9 at 6 p.m. CT) at Orlando's TD Waterhouse Centre, where they'll confront the 2-1 new-look Magic. This will serve as the opener of what promises to be a somewhat telling four-game swing East. The Mavs will have seen the Magic, Heat, Nets and Wizards by week's end. On paper, only one of those four foes made a postseason appearance last season, which would appear to offer plenty of opportunity for road success. But keep in mind, this game against Orlando will be the third in four nights for Dallas and following a 3:30 a.m. Tuesday morning arrival (following Monday night's game with Golden State at home), so they will be challenged to rest up and come with the fire that it will likely take to handle the Magic. Add to those factors, Miami's addition of Shaquille O'Neal and Orlando's face-lift that features Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley, Kelvin Cato and comeback kid Grant Hill and you understand that the initial phase of this four-game, weeklong trip will be no picnic.

Steve Francis

Orlando's had a pair of breathtaking last-second wins over Milwaukee and New Orleans and a stunning road loss to expansion Charlotte. The Magic sent Tracy McGrady to Houston this offseason in a blockbuster trade for Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato. Head coach Johnny Davis is giving Francis a ton of freedom to accelerate the tempo and attack opposing defenses off the dribble, so, Steve's loving life in Central Florida.

Grant Hill

Otherwise, the big story in Orlando is the return from four lost seasons due to a crippling ankle injury of Dallas native Grant Hill. Hill's been sound thus far at the small forward spot. What his presence allows the Magic to do is run both Francis and Mobley off of picks as shooters, while he handles and ball and distributes to the open man. This combination will put pressure on the Mavericks perimeter defense.

Devin Harris, Orlando native Marquis Daniels, Michael Finley, Jerry Stackhouse and Jason Terry must all come up big at both ends of the floor if Dallas is to take care of business in its second road test of the season. Orlando's strength is decidedly at the swing spots on the floor. The Magic lack a lot of low post offense as their power forward position is manned by teen sensation and top overall draft pick Dwight Howard, who's still learning the game at both ends of the floor.

Cato starts at center with a pedestrian offensive game. Howard and Cato could well be exploited by the Mavericks interior combo of Dirk Nowitzki and Erick Dampier.

Tony Battie

The Mavs must do a solid job against a pretty sound stable of Magic reserves that include South Oak Cliff High grad Tony Battie, long-time ex-Kings and Spurs nemesis Hedo Turkoglu, sharp-shooting three-point threat Pat Garrity and athletic DeShawn Stevenson.

Given the Mavericks scheduling plight (playing the second of a back-to-back sequence and third game in four nights), the Magic will no doubt try to establish a running game off of misses. Dallas' transition defense must be sound throughout the night as it should have the edge if the game becomes more half-court oriented.

While the Mavs have won the series last three games, they have struggled to win consistently in Orlando (where they're 3-12 all-time). This is one of those swing games that pop up over the course of a grueling 82 game NBA season. The Mavericks will be favored to win this one, but must overcome some obstacles to get it done. The outcome of this game could ultimately decided whether or not this is a successful road trip as it may well be the difference between a 3-1 or 2-2 swing.

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #30
Sweet Daddy

Sweet Daddy is on a distinguished road

It wouldn't surprise me to see Dirk have some problems with Howard tonight. He took a physical beating last night, and with the late flight could be kinda tired for the game. I know he's young, but even young guys get tired.

Francis and Mobley hate losing to the Mavericks (didn't they insult us regularly when they were with the Rockets?), plus they both seem to want to prove Houston wrong for trading them away.

We've got to lose our first one some time. I think it could be tonight. No prediction on the score.
Sweet Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #31
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

high scoring affair

115-107 mavs
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 01:54 PM   #32
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL. That's wierd though i'm trying to Tivo it but it doesn't have it coming on tonight. It has IMax coming on at 6. If it wasn't for this board I wouldn't even know the Mavs played tonight.

I had the same problem. I won't be home until 7:00 so I wanted to tivo the game. It shows the game on League Pass and on the Sunshine network but didn't show FSSW. So I hope the other two aren't blacked out or I will miss the start of the game.

Old 11-09-2004, 02:43 PM   #33
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

[/quote]

I had the same problem. I won't be home until 7:00 so I wanted to tivo the game. It shows the game on League Pass and on the Sunshine network but didn't show FSSW. So I hope the other two aren't blacked out or I will miss the start of the game.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat. I went ahead and set the TiVo for the LeaguePass channel, hoping it is the FSSW feed. If it's not, it will be blacked out for those in the Mavs broadcast territory. DirecTV seems to always provide the alternate feed when it's available--hopefully it's just an omission on the guide.

I almost forgot . . .

Mavs 106
Magic 97
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:11 PM   #34
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

I just looked at the Mavs website, and it says that the FSSW feed will be on Ch. 646 on DirecTV. I knew I could count on Cuban to give me the info I need!
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:21 PM   #35
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road

If we play like yesterday we are dead this team is way better at the offense than GS, let's hope that we avoid bad to bad games
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:24 PM   #36
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bookit
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I had the same problem. I won't be home until 7:00 so I wanted to tivo the game. It shows the game on League Pass and on the Sunshine network but didn't show FSSW. So I hope the other two aren't blacked out or I will miss the start of the game.
I have the game coming on some channel 542. But when I set to TiVo it says blacked out in my area lol. Not sure what's going on.

1996-2005
Old 11-09-2004, 03:25 PM   #37
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: NewMexiMav
I just looked at the Mavs website, and it says that the FSSW feed will be on Ch. 646 on DirecTV. I knew I could count on Cuban to give me the info I need!
So is my Tivo going to record the game? Do you believe the League Pass feed will be the FSSW feed?

Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM   #38
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road

create a recording with the word mavs to autorecord then no matter what channel is broadcasting
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:50 PM   #39
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Cybertx
create a recording with the word mavs to autorecord then no matter what channel is broadcasting
Not so fast with that assessment. I went out of town this weekend and returned to watch the Mavs/Grizz game only to find 2 hours of a Directv banner on my Tivo. It was recorded via the key words "dallas mavericks".

Old 11-09-2004, 04:23 PM   #40
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

FSSW and me have a date with a six pack tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mavs 105-99
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote