Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #161
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

c'mon now, you simply DO NOT know that.

I am positive this experiment was conducted by a bevy of scantily clad nubile lovelies. While I may miss the debut of the actual dissertation/study... I guarantee I will not miss the video release.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2007, 07:23 PM   #162
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

lol

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Old 03-24-2007, 07:55 PM   #163
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

^lol
Old 03-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #164
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is an abomination unto the internet itself.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM   #165
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Abomination (Bible), covering Biblical references
Abomination (Dune), from Frank Herbert's Dune series, a fetus who has become conscious before birth
Abomination (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
Abomination: The Nemesis Project, a real time strategy computer game
~ Wilkipedia

What exactly do you mean, Flaco?

Last edited by Nemesis; 03-24-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:40 PM   #166
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

a·bom·i·na·tion /əˌbɒməˈneɪʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-bom-uh-ney-shuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun

3. a vile, shameful, or detestable action, condition, habit, etc.: Spitting in public is an abomination.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abomination
Old 03-27-2007, 09:13 PM   #167
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Look what docs been up to.http://www.drbio.pl/
Old 03-28-2007, 10:59 AM   #168
Nemesis
Diamond Member

disturbing
Old 03-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #169
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I just spent the last 30 mins reading this whole thread. This is insane. I didnt know one man could wreak such havoc onto a forum. All we have to do is find out Dr. Bio's real name and go to the Baylor website and search to see if he is really a PHD/Grad student.

Or..we can tell mods to look up ip addresses and match Dr. Bio's with other members of the board and see which "students" posted from same place.

I LOVE D-M.com!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 08:22 AM   #170
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
Wow. I just spent the last 30 mins reading this whole thread. This is insane. I didnt know one man could wreak such havoc onto a forum. All we have to do is find out Dr. Bio's real name and go to the Baylor website and search to see if he is really a PHD/Grad student.

Or..we can tell mods to look up ip addresses and match Dr. Bio's with other members of the board and see which "students" posted from same place.

I LOVE D-M.com!!!
I think it's a safe bet that's all been done in some form or fashion.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #171
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Don't come around but once in a while and had not heard of this. After reading through the thread, I have gleaned one thing as absolutely true:

Baylor sucks ass.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Old 05-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #172
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball

I LOVE D-M.com!!!
I still haven't read this whole thread. The insanity is blowing my mind, and I need to start reading from the top. I guess I wasn't posting much when all this happened (?).

Yes, some of us knew/know (?) Dr. Bio in real life, and he really did finish his PhD a few years ago, and he manages a different department at Baylor now.

A week after many of these posts were made (March ~24), I was at a conference here in Dallas and met someone from Baylor - who knows Dr. Bio and has tremendous respect for him. She spoke as if everyone who knows him has a very high opinion of him and his family.

I don't know what to think right now. This site was my life-line when I lived in CA and then the TX boonies, and it would be hard to accept that a second person who befriended me through that difficult period is not who I "knew" them to be.

I must say that I still trust that the rest of you (some who became my treasured friends through this site) were genuine and real with me, and I appreciate what you've meant in my life (even if we aren't in contact so much now).

Last edited by Smiles; 05-11-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:55 PM   #173
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Can we start a locked sub-forum called the Hall of Fame and put this (and other glorious threads) inside?
Old 05-11-2007, 03:34 PM   #174
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

That is actually a great idea fluid forty...
Old 06-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #175
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

If this is true then why the the mods allow him to give me 30 bad reps and never pick up on this.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #176
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop
If this is true then why the the mods allow him to give me 30 bad reps and never pick up on this.
We didn't "allow" him to. It wasn't our choice. It was his.

As far as I know none of the moderators had control over Drbio's actions.

Also, we don't monitor reputation unless it is brought to our attention. And there is nothing in the community standards against giving negative reputation. The only thing in the CS about reputation is when it is used to circumvent being placed on someone's PM ignore list.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-25-2007 at 09:24 AM.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #177
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
We didn't "allow" him to. It wasn't our choice. It was his.

As far as I know none of the moderators had control over Drbio's actions.

Also, we don't monitor reputation unless it is brought to our attention. And there is nothing in the community standards against giving negative reputation. The only thing in the CS about reputation is when it is used to circumvent being placed on someone's PM ignore list.
thanks for the explanation

Tags
classic threads