Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #81
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Mexico scoring 100 = free real chalupa

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #82
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yo quiero taco bell

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:06 AM   #83
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Is Najera on Team Mexico?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 08-28-2007, 01:22 AM   #84
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

No he is not =\

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #85
ty
Diamond Member

Close game if he was? =x

Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 AM   #86
alby
Guru

Nah, it woulda been a bigger blowout.

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #87
ty
Diamond Member

No way, viva Najera.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 AM   #88
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Is JJ Barea back from his suspension today vs USA?

Perhaps USA didnt try as hard last night so that they could rest for tonight?

but seriously...playing 6 games in a row is strenuous.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:26 AM   #89
alby
Guru

but the players are only averaging like 20 mins a game

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #90
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
You're even trolling in the team USA thread....wow
you mad?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #91
alby
Guru

Yeah, i don't think he likes you

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #92
ty
Diamond Member

He hates you.

Old 08-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #93
alby
Guru

He hates you, swyguy.

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #94
ty
Diamond Member

I hope JJ is back tonight too. Then we can definitely see how much he has improved against all-star talent.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:13 PM   #95
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

JJ's been back for a couple games. We'll see him tonight, and frankly, I'm giddy about it.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #96
alby
Guru

jjb can get passed kidd and chauncey, it's just he has to deal with incredibly athletic, big guys once he gets into the paint

Contact Me
Old 08-28-2007, 09:29 PM   #97
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

He won't even have to - chances are, the best defender on the floor (probably one of the two you mentioned) will be on Arroyo.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #98
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

melos stats per 40 minutes: 49.1 ppg, 12.6 rpg
Old 08-28-2007, 10:18 PM   #99
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

JJB YEHAW!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:29 PM   #100
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Carmelo trying to show off and trips... lmao!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:34 PM   #101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Carmelo trying to show off and trips... lmao!
Yeah that was funny, once he got up.

I bet Nuggets fans didn't think it was funny.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #102
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

OMG, can someone tell me how Walton has a job? He is just awful.... so so annoying.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:05 PM   #103
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
OMG, can someone tell me how Walton has a job? He is just awful.... so so annoying.
Agreed. It's beyond absurd.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:46 AM   #104
alby
Guru

walton is hilarious

Contact Me
Old 08-29-2007, 03:50 AM   #105
ty
Diamond Member

I think Walton is just fine. Who would you rather have...besides Ortegal.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:16 AM   #106
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Who would you rather have...besides Ortegal.
I think Jon Barry is a great announcer.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:28 AM   #107
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Hubert Davis-- knows the game and is extremely insightful

Ralph Lawler-- the perfect combination of knowledge, professionalism, excitement, and sportsmanship

Marv Albert-- THE sportscaster-- he brings a lot of energy to his work.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-29-2007 at 10:30 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:35 PM   #108
alby
Guru

although it's a 20 point usa lead
they are really not playing up to usa standards thus far tonight

Contact Me
Old 08-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #109
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

No, they're not.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM   #110
alby
Guru

batista should get more minutes in the nba

Contact Me
Old 08-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Put Lebron back in.

Who does Batista play for, again? (in the NBA)

I can't wait for tomorrow. I wish gay flopper boy was playing.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 AM   #112
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I think Esteban Batista plays for Atlanta, but I could be wrong.. waaay too lazy to look it up.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #113
alby
Guru

he plays for ATL but he is a free agent

Contact Me
Old 08-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #114
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Put Lebron back in.

Who does Batista play for, again? (in the NBA)

I can't wait for tomorrow. I wish gay flopper boy was playing.
LOL. Me too, so that he could get owned in the face.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:40 PM   #115
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
walton is hilarious
agreed.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote