Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-03-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all
Default Dirk banter: non-basketball related

Dirk is unlikely to keep up that high rate of shooting over the season.
But damn, you should see some of the crap that's written about him on another site.According to the site, he's abusive, controlling, and cruel to women. Oh, and he apparently has some sort of serious medical issues that require hospitalization. In the hospital, he insists on male nurses tending to him-no women.He goes through women like water and is using them as beards-if you get my drift. That is pretty much a summary of some woman's delusions. She claimed to be an ex of Dirk's.
It is pretty laugh worthy,imo.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
But damn, you should see some of the crap that's written about him on another site.According to the site, he's abusive, controlling, and cruel to women. Oh, and he apparently has some sort of serious medical issues that require hospitalization. In the hospital, he insists on male nurses tending to him-no women.He goes through women like water and is using them as beards-if you get my drift. That is pretty much a summary of some woman's delusions. She claimed to be an ex of Dirk's.
umm... link?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This link is not allowed to have any negative comment about the dirkster. Neg rep to you!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 11-03-2010 at 11:22 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blasphemy I tell you. You made my eyes bleed.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds more sue-for-libel worthy, if you ask me.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
umm... link?
It isn't a bbsite-it is a silly site where girls(for the most part) can slavishly announce their undying love for him. Or create stories that sound like the products of an unstable mind. Basically, the type of board where anyone can go in and post something-it doesn't have to be based in reality.
But here's the link-I stumbled across the site a while back and found it pretty silly at first. Now it's just weird and not in a good way.

http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/girlf.../Dirk_Nowitzki
Old 11-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that Dirk hates puppies and Jesus.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
Spurred1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
He kills cats on Halloween also and is currently in talks to purchase the Amityville Horror house.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
He goes through women like water and is using them as beards-if you get my drift.
Hmm, as a foreigner I don't get your drift. Does "using women as beards" mean that Dirk likes practicing his French, thereby using women to provide him with an external beard, assuming these women aren't into gardening their properties? That would actually be very altruistic and thus Dirk-like of him to give rather than receive.

Or does it mean that he likes women only as pretty accessories, just like beards could be considered accessories? Or does it mean that he likes to get rid of women constantly and thinks of them as casual acquaintances, just like a beard turns into a casual acquaintance when men get rid of them by shaving them off regularly?

By the way, I fully believe this woman's statement to be perfectly accurate and truthful. We should change the thread title into "Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Thread" (or "Official: Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Official Thread", to appease Murphy).
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #10
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
By the way, I fully believe this woman's statement to be perfectly accurate and truthful. We should change the thread title into "Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Thread" (or "Official: Random Dirk is Only Okay Anymore Official Thread", to appease Murphy).
I chuckled
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #11
Spurred1

Quote:
Hmm, as a foreigner I don't get your drift. Does "using women as beards" mean that Dirk likes practicing his French, thereby using women to provide him with an external beard, assuming these women aren't into gardening their properties? That would actually be very altruistic and thus Dirk-like of him to give rather than receive.

Or does it mean that he likes women only as pretty accessories, just like beards could be considered accessories? Or does it mean that he likes to get rid of women constantly and thinks of them as casual acquaintances, just like a beard turns into a casual acquaintance when men get rid of them by shaving them off regularly?

Yes
Old 11-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #12
Nom De Guerre
Banned

Nom De Guerre will become famous soon enoughNom De Guerre will become famous soon enough

"I don't believe the poster because there are too many holes in her story, BUT many of the things she is saying has been been said about Dirk before. I use to live in Dallas and Dirk went through women like water. He cheated and mistreated many women and he is also known to having a temper. He is also rumored to love sex in an adventurous ways. Personally, I agree with the poster who talked about Dirk being a Gemini and how they are conflicted with liking wild/exciting women and liking the quiet/traditional women too. That's why he almost married that crazy woman because she stayed behind the scenes and took care of him but gave him that 'off the wall' side he likes so much. Remember, he said "she was never boring". I love and respect Dirk but he is not perfect. Like all of us, he has a dark side to him."

:/
Nom De Guerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nom De Guerre View Post
"I don't believe the poster because there are too many holes in her story, BUT many of the things she is saying has been been said about Dirk before. I use to live in Dallas and Dirk went through women like water. He cheated and mistreated many women and he is also known to having a temper. He is also rumored to love sex in an adventurous ways. Personally, I agree with the poster who talked about Dirk being a Gemini and how they are conflicted with liking wild/exciting women and liking the quiet/traditional women too. That's why he almost married that crazy woman because she stayed behind the scenes and took care of him but gave him that 'off the wall' side he likes so much. Remember, he said "she was never boring". I love and respect Dirk but he is not perfect. Like all of us, he has a dark side to him."

:/
another neg rep coming...this isn't the love life of the rich and famous here. Get with the program or start another thread.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default <3 <3 <3

Dirk Nowitzki Shows off his new haircut

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #15
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fear the beard, man !
Old 11-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

asshat..haven't been called that in awhile.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #17
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

lol :-)

And Sorry.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #18
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
asshat..haven't been called that in awhile.
Now I KNOW you're lying!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #19
Cthulhu
Banned

Cthulhu is on a distinguished road

Crazy people in this world.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
How dare he......I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #21
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
How dare he......I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote