Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-24-2001, 12:02 AM   #1
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

dj...are you going to fix the forum polls soon or is that coming with the other renovations?
Old 06-24-2001, 02:57 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What do you all suggest I change it to? I'm open to suggestions.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 09:02 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I don't know.

How many New players will be added to the team this offseason?

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 01:15 PM   #4
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

...or how many all-stars we'll have
...or the same one you have, except for next season
...or how many wins
...or key players the Mavs should go after
Old 06-25-2001, 02:32 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to either do it on which key players the Mavs will acquire or how many wins the team will get next season. Now I just need a list of players you all think might be possible Mavs (perhaps the top ten).
Old 06-25-2001, 03:42 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Uh, ok.

Tim Hardaway
Antonio Davis
Mitch Richmond
Jerome Williams

That's 4. Who else?

Old 06-25-2001, 04:51 PM   #7
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Dale Davis
Anthony Mason (I hope not)
Moochie Norris
Shandon Anderson
Old 06-25-2001, 05:50 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

I've added a new poll, but since the answers aren't finalized, please don't vote yet! I haven't really heard anything on Norris or Anderson so I'm not adding them right now (I doubt Norris goes anywhere). Anyone else? Olajuwon? Laettner?
Old 06-25-2001, 08:46 PM   #9
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Houston may end up renouncing Norris and/or Anderson if they're serious about going after Chris Webber. Moochie is said to be a favorite of Nellie's, and already has strong ties in Dallas. Either one could be available for the exception and would make excellent additions to the rotation.... but it's all speculation, anyway.
Old 06-25-2001, 10:11 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

I've updated the poll with the top ten guys I think the Mavs are most apt to go after, based on their needs at the pg and pf/c positions. Is everyone ok with this list? Any additions or subtractions?
Old 06-25-2001, 10:22 PM   #11
Mavinator
Golden Member

Looks good to me... are we only allowed to vote once?
Old 06-25-2001, 10:23 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

Yes. So that's why I don't want anyone voting until the list is finalized. Each time I add/subtract a player, the order changes.
Old 06-25-2001, 10:45 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Looks good to me too.

Old 06-26-2001, 03:33 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

The poll is now open, so everybody vote!
Old 06-26-2001, 10:10 PM   #15
Mavinator
Golden Member

I see TheKid got his vote for Jerome Williams in...
Old 06-28-2001, 01:26 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

where is this poll at?

nevermind
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 01:27 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Top Left. Under the Dallas-Mavs.com logo and Private messages icon.