Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-01-2007, 09:51 PM   #81
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
The Rockets are kicking some ass tonight. I'm afraid they're going to be very good this year.

In the regular season.
The Rockets will probably win, at most, 1 game against the Mavs this year.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #82
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

c'mon marion!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #83
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

McGrady is on a tear tonight.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #84
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I hope Durant doesn't have Shawn Bradley syndrome... skinny all day no matter what he does..
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:31 PM   #85
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

same old Suns. Reckless, no defense. But they shoot lights out and it doesn't matter.

Nash- 3 assists, 4 turnovers.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #86
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Tmac was on fire tonight... 47 points
okur still owns yao though.

i didn't know this was possible but the suns "defense" got worse.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #87
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Wow.....
Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #88
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Durant appears to be dangerously real.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:09 PM   #89
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Durant looked real good in that first half
Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #90
fluid.forty.one

Nash is a turnover machine
Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #91
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

how is phoenix going to play against san antonio without Thomas?
Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #92
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
Durant appears to be dangerously real.
Having watched the kid from the 3rd-ish row at 12 or so Texas games last year, I could have told anybody here that. He will be one of the 3 or 4 best players in the NBA in a few years. An absolutely unreal talent.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-01-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #93
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Marcus Banks (!?) appears to be keeping the Suns in the game.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #94
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Sonics youth appears to be keeping them out of it.

Still...the Suns don't look quite right. But they're going to win this game by a semi comfortable margin I think

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-01-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:48 PM   #95
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I love how Amare thinks he's a freaking bad ass when he dunks over some white kid that's a foot shorter than he is.

Good job, moron.

And the TNT guys are drooling all over his dong.

Gay.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:51 PM   #96
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The Rockets are kicking some ass tonight. I'm afraid they're going to be very good this year.

In the regular season

Funny, that's what people said/say about the Mavs........

Quote:
He(wade) has a sprained uterus.
LOL, that's cold

Last edited by And1; 11-01-2007 at 11:55 PM.
And1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #97
And1

Durant answers r.bell with a big 3-ball

feel bad that oden is hurt, could enjoy some of his highlights too for the blaze

Last edited by And1; 11-02-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:00 AM   #98
fluid.forty.one

dannng durant!
Old 11-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #99
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

If you're going to burden us with your useless, non-contributional presence here, could you at the very least put the rockets logo on the same line next to your other graphic, so that it takes up a little less space? Or maybe delete it all together? We all know who Tracy McCrazyEye plays for. We're not quite THAT stupid.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ahh the youth of the Sonics.

Celebrate Phx. You stole one tonight that you deserved 0% of.

Someone might want to think about guarding that 'Banks' guy.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #101
And1

Quote:
If you're going to burden us with your useless, non-contributional presence here, could you at the very least put the rockets logo on the same line next to your other graphic, so that it takes up a little less space? Or maybe delete it all together? We all know who Tracy McCrazyEye plays for. We're not quite THAT stupid.

Thanks in advance.
first, how is this comment more contributory than my comment on durant:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
dannng durant!
wow, you act like this is my sig stop riding my jock all the time

Last edited by And1; 11-02-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:23 AM   #102
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

omg, the sonics are terrible. i feel sorry for pj carlesimo. he has to put up with this crap for a whole year. durant is obviously having a great game yet earl watson and damien wilkins think they are all-stars and jack all the shots. the sonics could have won this game but earl watson, damien wilkins, and the rest of their scrubs gave the game away.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 AM   #103
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
first, how is this comment more contributory than my comment on durant:

wow, you act like this is my sig stop riding my jock all the time

I'm going to emphasize me not caring what you think by making another post with no contribution to the board

_________

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 11-02-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #104
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
omg, the sonics are terrible. i feel sorry for pj carlesimo. he has to put up with this crap for a whole year. durant is obviously having a great game yet earl watson and damien wilkins think they are all-stars and jack all the shots. the sonics could have won this game but earl watson, damien wilkins, and the rest of their scrubs gave the game away.
Watson wasn't that bad... 3/8 shooting to go with 8 assists and 6 rebounds

Wilcox had another good game for them... I think the team looked pretty promising these last two games compared to what Seattle is used to. They have a bright future.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:27 AM   #105
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm going to emphasize me not caring what you think by making another post with no contribution to the board

_________
I singled your post to make a point, nothing personal

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
admit it, its not that I am or am not contributing that's the problem........its that I'm a Rocket fan with my rocket sig and thus I get all the negative rep. I have -62 rep points b/c of this and I don't care. You know good and well that if I had dirk as a sig, nobody would have said a word to me. I am not going anywhere, so get used to it or have one of your mods ban me if you feel so strong about me hanging out in the "around the nba" forum

Last edited by And1; 11-02-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #106
fluid.forty.one

I wasn't the one who said it genius
Old 11-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #107
And1

^fixed
Old 11-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #108
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

And1 stop trolling

if you dont like what someone says about the rockets who cares. just hope the rockets do the talking on the court for you.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #109
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
I singled your post to make a point, nothing personal

admit it, its not that I am or am not contributing that's the problem........its that I'm a Rocket fan with my rocket sig and thus I get all the negative rep. I have -62 rep points b/c of this and I don't care. You know good and well that if I had dirk as a sig, nobody would have said a word to me. I am not going anywhere, so get used to it or have one of your mods ban me if you feel so strong about me hanging out in the "around the nba" forum
You're a decent guy and not horribly abrasive, but you are quite defensive of the Rockets whenever someone slights them. Of course, that's not a horrible thing in itself, but you should probably expect to get some neg rep for that when you're on a Mavs board.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #110
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
And1 stop trolling

if you dont like what someone says about the rockets who cares. just hope the rockets do the talking on the court for you.

I'm trying not to and thanks, good pts

Last edited by And1; 11-02-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #111
And1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
You're a decent guy and not horribly abrasive, but you are quite defensive of the Rockets whenever someone slights them. Of course, that's not a horrible thing in itself, but you should probably expect to get some neg rep for that when you're on a Mavs board.

thanks. i will do better
Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #112
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

toronto is currently beating NJ by 35. just pointing it out.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #113
And1

Lakers are really taking it to the suns on the road. But can they keep it up? We shall see. Don't care much for the suns

*EDIT* 33 point lead for the lake-show, phe-HO-nix suns are done.

could be the worst home-loss in suns history

Last edited by And1; 11-02-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #114
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Good lord, the Lakers are sending the Suns back to the stone age.. 29 point lead
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #115
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

hahah this is great.. Phoenix falling apart. This Lakers team, as well as the Boston team, is becoming one of my favorites.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:31 PM   #116
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Good God. Radman is going nuts.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If I recall correctly, Phoenix started slow last year too.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:48 PM   #118
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if anyone else is watching this, but I just have to remark upon the fact that Chris Kaman is a great unstoppable beast who is crushing the stupid warriors tonight. His rebounding, D, and low post offense is single-handedly killing any chance of a Warriors comeback in the 4th quarter of the GS v. LAC game...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 11-02-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #119
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
If I recall correctly, Phoenix started slow last year too.
I was thinking the same thing. On the other hand there's slow and there's getting beat by 30 in your home opener. That's got to be concerning if you're a PHX fan.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:04 AM   #120
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Is Nash finally falling off?

"Cuban gets last laugh"

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote