Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-10-2019, 01:15 AM   #1
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

True story- I was having dinner at Nick & Sam's steakhouse on Maple Street just a couple of hours ago, and who do I see sitting at the table behind mine, only about five feet from me? None other than Rayne Dakota Prescott. The place was kind of dark, so I couldn't be entirely sure it was him. I stared at him for at least a minute- as covertly as I could- thinking, "whoa, that guy really looks like Dak." Scar under right eye? Check. "Mom" tattoo on his wrist, check. Then I overheard someone else at his table say something to the effect of "Dak's being silly right now." Yup. The man himself. I was freaking out, and sure enough, nobody else at my table knew or gave a sh*t who he was, because I was the only one in my group who follows football. I said to one friend, "Dude, the guy sitting behind me is the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys." The friend's response was, and I quote, "The quarterback is the important one, right?"

Made my night.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 09-10-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote