Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-04-2006, 10:45 PM   #441
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

See ya Matrix...
Old 05-04-2006, 10:48 PM   #442
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

They are calling this game WAY too tight...
Old 05-04-2006, 10:51 PM   #443
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Apparently guys like you and Dude don't get it... I hate the Lakers, but I @$%#$^##$ hate Phoenix and that little $#%#$ Nash... I am rooting for LA in THIS round, and ONLY this round!
I don't know about dude (please don't try to drag me into one of your patented pissin' matches ), but I'd say the guy who isn't getting it tonight is you. I understand your Nash hate. I think the guy is a little bitch too, but as one who was just reading tonight you are coming across quite the laker fan.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-04-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:52 PM   #444
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

The MVP chants for Kobe are making me sick....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:54 PM   #445
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

The refs are keeping the Suns in the lead... COME ON... THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS... DON'T CALL THAT TICKY TACKY SHIT!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:54 PM   #446
Drbio
Banned

Brian Grant choooookes.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:55 PM   #447
Drbio
Banned

stfu rapist. you hammered him you pompous jackass.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:55 PM   #448
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I don't know about dude (please don't try to drag me into one of your patented pissin' matches ), but I'd say the guy who isn't getting it tonight is you. I understand your Nash hate. I think the guy is a little bitch too, but as one who was just reading tonight you are coming across quite the laker fan.
Ha... I didn't drag you in... You willingly jumped your ass in!

And as far as coming off as a laker fan to you or ANYONE ELSE, again, I couldn't care less... Believe me, for this series, I AM!
Old 05-04-2006, 10:56 PM   #449
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Ronny Turiaf reminds me of Danny Fortson.....

Same look, same type of player.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 05-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #450
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
stfu rapist. you hammered him you pompous jackass.
Whatever Doc... That is bullshit... Hammered him??? That is just silly. Like I said, the refs are the 6th man for the Suns right now.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #451
Drbio
Banned

I jumped in because you said so? Uh....wrong.

So we have confirmed you are a closet laker fan and kobe nuthugger. check. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:58 PM   #452
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Whatever Doc... That is bullshit... Hammered him??? That is just silly. Like I said, the refs are the 6th man for the Suns right now.
Based on this it is apparent now. The rapist drove him into the damn standard holding up the rim. Are you that blind with showbelove?

Last edited by Drbio; 05-04-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:58 PM   #453
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a ticky tack call. But, it was a foul.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:58 PM   #454
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Two ill-advised fouls on the rapist...
Old 05-04-2006, 10:59 PM   #455
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Can Kobe turn the ball over anymore than he has recently? Then he's burned defensively. You'd think he'd actually want to play a little basketball, wouldn't you? You nullify the 6-10 start by repeatedly turning the ball over. He already has 5 TO's... and most of them were needlessly forced. The Lakers have gotten their big men open all game long right under the basket, but Kobe's forcing everything gave the Suns the lead at the end of the half.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-04-2006 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #456
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Fakers down three at the half.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #457
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Ronny Turiaf reminds me of Danny Fortson.....

Same look, same type of player.
That's a strange comparison, but I see it ...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 PM   #458
Drbio
Banned

I guess the bleeding Barbosa lip will be summarily dismissed by the kobe nuthuggers?

It was a foul. Period. The refs agreed.

Scoreboard.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:01 PM   #459
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I jumped in because you said so? Uh....wrong.

So we have confirmed you are a closet laker fan and kobe nuthugger. check. Thanks.
I am a closet laker fan because I hate the team they are playing more than the lakers??? Stupid stuff there! Explain that... Maybe you should bring that Detroit Pistons thread up where they knocked off LA in the finals... I hate LA, but I just hate Phoenix so much more!

And if you want to start calling names and talking shit, we can do that buddy...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:01 PM   #460
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Stop blaming it on the refs.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:02 PM   #461
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Based on this it is apparent now. The rapist drove him into the damn standard holding up the rim. Are you that blind with showbelove?
The whistle was blown before that... I saw that, but the foul was called on the block, not the fall... I am complaining on the foul from the block...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:02 PM   #462
Drbio
Banned

Dan gets so pissy so easily. So funny.

The initial post (before your panties got all bound up in your crack) merely pointed out that you were yelling for the lakers like a laker fan. If that offended you in some way....not my problem. It was an accurate observation not an insult dork.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:03 PM   #463
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

The reffing seems decent to me so far.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:03 PM   #464
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Stop blaming it on the refs.
Are you telling me what to do again Murph?

If they stop the BS I will stop calling them out. I actually made the first ref post after a Sun foul.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #465
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
The whistle was blown before that... I saw that, but the foul was called on the block, not the fall... I am complaining on the foul from the block...
The ref indicated a body shot right away which was the correct call.

And I missed the ref comment earilier about them being the Suns 6th man. Anyone claiming the refs have ever given a Laker opponent an edge is speaking crazy talk.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-04-2006 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #466
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:

The initial post (before your panties got all bound up in your crack) merely pointed out that you were yelling for the lakers like a laker fan. If that offended you in some way....not my problem. It was an accurate observation not an insult dork.
I've got to agree with Doc on this one, Dan ur taking this way overboard.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #467
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:

Once more, I am a laker fan in this series... Of course that should be AWFUL obvious and not necessary for a post to question it... Now the accusation of me being a closet Laker fan outside of this series was just stupid. If you review my comments regarding the Lakers for the past 3 years, you would know that I hate them in general, just not as much as Phoenix.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #468
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dude, no offense. But leave Dan and Doc be. Don't just gang up on people.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:07 PM   #469
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
You are like the little boy that won't get the hell out of the adult's conversation...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:08 PM   #470
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
I hate LA, but I just hate Phoenix so much more!
This statement kind of sums up my late-series feelings about this business. I really, really hate Kobe, and I really, really hate the Lakers franchise, and that won't ever change, but I also detest those stinking Suns (particularly after the Mavs v. Suns debacle last year), so I've actually turned around (I initially wanted the Suns to humiliate Kobe & co. because I didn't think they would really have a chance in this series), and I'd now be happy if the Lakers advanced so that the talent-superior Clippers will have an opportunity to gut them on their mutual home floor, and dispell 30+ years of inferiority-complex demons on the big stage of the Western conference semi-finals.

That said, in reference to the above argument, I haven't noticed any ref biass (one way or the other) in this fella tonight...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 05-04-2006 at 11:11 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 PM   #471
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Once more, I am a laker fan in this series... Of course that should be AWFUL obvious and not necessary for a post to question it... Now the accusation of me being a closet Laker fan outside of this series was just stupid. If you review my comments regarding the Lakers for the past 3 years, you would know that I hate them in general, just not as much as Phoenix.
Sadly, what is "stupid" is that you could not realize that to someone who had just entered the thread, seeing you post all those - Go lakers - hell yeah - screw the Suns - type posts gave the appearance of some lakers love. Combine that with all your kobe love recently (not saying what you were saying was wrong...just kobe love) kind of adds to it. Man you are thin skinned these days.

Check your pm.

Last edited by Drbio; 05-04-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:12 PM   #472
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
This statement kind of sums up my late-series feelings about this business. I really, really hate Kobe, and I really, really hate the Lakers franchise, and that won't ever change, but I also detest those stinking Suns (particularly after the Mavs v. Suns debacle last year), so I've actually turned around (I initially wanted the Suns to humiliate Kobe & co. because I didn't think they would really have a chance in this series), and I'd now be happy if the Lakers advanced so that the talent-superior Clippers will have an opportunity to gut them on their mutual home floor, and dispell 30+ years of inferiority-complex demons on the big stage of the Western conference semi-finals.

That said, in reference to the above argument, I haven't noticed any ref biass (one way or the other) in this fella tonight...
That would be great. I'd love for the Clips to run the lakers out of the tourney. There is not another team that would embarass the lakers more by beating them than the Clips.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:15 PM   #473
Murphy3
Guru

Yep, I can't stand either team. But, I believe that the Suns losing is best for the Mavs interest.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:18 PM   #474
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
Dude, no offense. But leave Dan and Doc be. Don't just gang up on people.
Gimme a break. I didn't buy a ticket to watch Dan and Doc go at it. Now it's time for me to jump in.

Dan, I don't buy it for a minute. If you hated the Lakers, you could never cheer for them under any circumstances. Even if they played a team you hate more, the best you could do would be indifferent about the series. If you hate a team, you can NEVER be happy if they win.

Screw the Lakers. Screw Kobe. I hate them more than any other team I have ever hated before. And I like the Suns. I hope the Suns kick the shit out of them the rest of way.

Like they are supposed to.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:19 PM   #475
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sadly, what is "stupid" is that you could not realize that to someone who had just entered the thread, seeing you post all those - Go lakers - hell yeah - screw the Suns - type posts gave the appearance of some lakers love. Combine that with all your kobe love recently (not saying what you were saying was wrong...just kobe love) kind of adds to it. Man you are thin skinned these days.

Check your pm.
Doc, again, it is obvious I am rooting for the lakers... That is like entering a QTARD thread and saying "Man Doc, you have some serious Quincy hate going on there"... NO SHIT... But again, if you want me to pull open some threads to prove to you that there is no Laker love outside of this series, I would be more than happy to do so. I do respect Kobe outside of this series as a player, but hate him as a man.

And as far as being thin skinned, I have just had MANY here F with me a lot lately and I am emotionally attached to this series due to my hatred for a certain franchise and player...
Old 05-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #476
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GO SUNS...only against the Lakers and Kobe

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:21 PM   #477
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Gimme a break. I didn't buy a ticket to watch Dan and Doc go at it. Now it's time for me to jump in.

Dan, I don't buy it for a minute. If you hated the Lakers, you could never cheer for them under any circumstances. Even if they played a team you hate more, the best you could do would be indifferent about the series. If you hate a team, you can NEVER be happy if they win.

Screw the Lakers. Screw Kobe. I hate them more than any other team I have ever hated before. And I like the Suns. I hope the Suns kick the shit out of them the rest of way.

Like they are supposed to.
I don't give a shit what your monkey ass buys... I don't have to prove shit to you... But if LA somehow wins this series, you will know it from me... I guarantee you that!
Old 05-04-2006, 11:22 PM   #478
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no doubt that dan is a closet kobe fan. He's got a poster inside a closet somewhere that only he has the key to.

KOBE' KOBE' KOBE'.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #479
Murphy3
Guru

The Lakers aren't playing intelligent ball right now.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #480
Murphy3
Guru

They're settling for outside jumpers...I'm not sure why. The Suns cannot keep them out of the paint.