Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-21-2004, 01:55 AM   #41
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:Karl Malone DIDNT have a sprained knee........he had a torn MCL!!!!!

NYC Dog...I've been following your posts...and something's clear...

The words sick and EDIT should only be used in the same sentence...once a decade or

when describing you..

Old 03-21-2004, 02:58 AM   #42
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
NYC Dog...I've been following your posts...and something's clear...

The words sick and EDIT should only be used in the same sentence...once a decade or

when describing you..
Outlet Pass........

Aww........thanks for the thoughtfull coments.

Geez, that's awefully sweet of you to say such nice things about me........I'm touched.

You see, I have been trying so desperately, so hard, for so long to try and convey this "grand image of myself" to everyone here......this is what I'm all about. This is who I am. Its all me.......dont you just love it.

And now thanks to your kind words, hopefuly everyone can see this "grand image of me" as clear as day now.

Thanks man, I owe you big time.

I still have a few Iraqi Dinars left over from WOW's royalty fee payoff..........would you like some too.

Old 03-21-2004, 03:05 AM   #43
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Brain dead.
Old 03-21-2004, 02:44 PM   #44
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Quote:
He whupped you in the discussion - end of story. He obviously let you off to let you save a little bit of pride but WOW whupped you like a red headed stepchild.

Your bag of nothing is painfully obvious
MAX POWER.........

Mark my words....Jealousy isnt going to get you any where in life son..........

Your way in over your head on this one............

<u>Now its time for me to show you and all of D-M.com just how much of a complete DUMBASS you are........</u>

These are words from WOW himself........written to me in what was supposed to be a PM. But becuase of your poor analysis and and just plain bad knowledge, I am forced to "air it out" in public <u>just to prove you wrong shut your trap once and for all</u>...........

In respect to W.O.W..............I have shortened the actual PM he sent me and left out parts he might not want others to see here.........but rest assured, its completely UN-edited and all his words, not mine.

Quote:
NYCdog,

It's all good, I like that fact you can backup what you post............

If you have some free time check out this board..............

.......The smack talk there is very good, especially against the Laker faithful, the only thing better is the b-ball knowledge from this small core of posters. I think you'll enjoy it, there's a little east coast flavor from the Philly fans and I think an NYC viewpoint would be great........
Now Max Power, who's the one NOW getting whupped in this discussion like a red headed stepchild?

As far as everyone can see NOW...........ITS YOU taken the beating from ME!!!!

Now get back to your natural born position and "take it" like the bitch you are...........
Now I would say that you are 0-2 (after losing to me) but since OP whipped your ass too then you are 0-3.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #45
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Now I would say that you are 0-2 (after losing to me) but since OP whipped your ass too then you are 0-3.
Losing to you............yeah whatever kid. You call that losing.......

You gave me your shallow opinion and no matter how you try to put your pathetic spin on things, one thing will always remain crystal clear...... I proved you wrong with words from WOW himself.

You cant even address that logically...............so just shut the hell up, get over it, and take your defeat like a MAN, son.

End of story.............nuff said.

And me as you put it, "getting whipped by OP,"...........please don’t make laugh that hard again. I nearly choked while I was chugging my beer and reading that pathetic garbage. I expected "Snuggle-soft" quality stuff to come from a weak minded soul such as yourself, but you even exceeded my worst expectations.

No matter how you try and stretch, bend and twist things......OP didn’t whup me.

He gave me his opinion........... I replied in a sarcastic way.

All he could do to follow that up was two words.........."Brain Dead" Ahh, that was so imaginative, so unique, so powerful, so original, so inspiring........Ohh, my feelings are hurt. I don’t think I can recover from that post...........*sarcasm*

But I will say this.......... OP was on the mark.

"Brain Dead" perfectly describes Max Power and his "soft game" ..............

Look, you can go ahead claim victory against me all you want because I can care less about such childish things as this. And you can go ahead and call off the pathetic cry for help and support to your buddies (like OP) as well.

Every "un-biased" poster who reads the posts will know the truth.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Old 03-21-2004, 10:00 PM   #46
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I just had the distinct pleasure of reading this thread from start to finish. All of the childish banter back and forth, I'll ignore. But some things, I won't.

NYCdog - Your act is wearing thin with me. You don't understand how to tactfully use bolding, underlining, italics, and capitalization. That's forgiveable, I suppose. You don't understand when someone has verbally undressed you. That's not such a big deal -- just embarrassing for you. But you also apparently don't understand the Community Standards here, and that's something I won't tolerate. No one here is a "bitch". This time you get a strike. Next time you get a permanent vacation.