Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-22-2008, 02:31 AM   #1
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mavs @ Hornets GDT: G2

Work It Harder Make It Better
Do It Faster, Makes Us stronger
More Than Ever Hour After
Our Work Is Never Over

UPSETS WILL BE MADE.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:31 AM   #3
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

CMON GUYS KICK THEIR ASS
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:35 AM   #4
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Here is my wish list for tonight:

1. Attack the basket, force the ball to Damp to make him dunk and draw fouls on Chandler/ West.
2. Get their bigs in early foul trouble so that they can't be aggressive with Dirk.
3. Have Dirk abuse Peja early and often. We don't want Peja getting in any kind of good rhythm.
4. Make Paul work on defense.
5. Insert Lue, if Terry doesn't work out. Lue is a proven veteran and a good shooter, why waste him on the bench?
6. Protect the defensive boards, and get the ball to Kidd.
7. Match or better top their aggressiveness. Don't let them feed off the crowd.
8. This team is beatable and has its limitations. Make them doubt themselves.
9. Milk Howard in the first half if he's hot, bench him in the second if he's not.
10. Make open shots.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:08 AM   #5
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Here is my wish list for tonight:

1. Win the effin' game.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:13 AM   #6
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

A win tonight would sure make me feel a lot better. Now go get it done!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:14 AM   #7
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Twelli, Lue could very well be somewhat of an answer for Paul. His reputation is that of a stopper for quick guards ever since he played against AI in 01. I hope he and Kidd or Jett play together at times. You can do that against the Hornets, they don't have great 2 guards.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:22 AM   #8
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

I wish they would find a way to have the game tied at half having only shot jumpshots and crisp ball movement. Then attack the basket in the second half. They are not going to win a game where they have a 28 to 9 ft advantage in the first half. You have to reserve some calls for the second half this time.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Lue on Paul? Interesting idea, but I doubt an effective one.

LETS KICK SOME WHORENET ASS!!! (LOL OMG DI DU SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

DAMP gotta outmuscle that softie CHANDLER

DIRK GOTTA GIVE WEST THE BUSINESS

JHO gettin guarded by PEJA? CMON JHO EXPLOIT DAT SHIT no stepback jumper BS!

Kidd post UP on that Cp3 wear his ass out on D so he looks whack on O!

LETS GO MAVS LETS GO MAVS
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:29 AM   #10
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

For some reason I really feel positive about tonight.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:17 AM   #11
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
The Mavs almost always win Game 2. After almost always dropping Game 1 of course.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #12
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's because it's gonna happen.

Mavs win.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

KG with 11,111 posts!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:43 AM   #14
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

If the Seventy-f*ckin'-Sixers can do it, we can do it.

GO MAVS.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #15
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Lebron had a great post game comment: "You can't get frustrated"...Copy that dirk!!!

Just WIN, no matter how ugly or with how many hard fouls, just kick their behinds...

Last edited by candid_snoop41; 04-22-2008 at 07:45 AM.
candid_snoop41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:45 AM   #16
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I think the Mavs have a better chance of winning if the following happens: They fall behind by 15 to 20 points early....which I think will happen because NO will want to take the early initiative and attempt to quash any Mavs hope. At this point it will depend on the players and not Avery...Dirk and Jason will begin to will the Mavs to win...Josh will disappear, but Terry will come through, and Stack will play much better than last game. If the Mavs can win by coming back from a substantial deficit, this will knock a crater in NO confidence and Dallas can come back home and win two in a row...If Dallas get's blown out tonight...then NO wins series no worse than 4-1 (more likely 4-0).
Old 04-22-2008, 08:19 AM   #17
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I think Stack, JET, and JHo will hit some shots tonight, leading to a Mavs win. Last game they rode Dirk way too much since nobody else could shoot.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I am really excited.

(About watching Calgary/San Jose game 7.)

Now for the love of...anything, GET A DAMN WIN MAVERICKS

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-22-2008 at 08:23 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #19
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Come on win tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #20
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

not to word this wrong, but when CP3 starts taking those jumpers right inside the FT line. He needs to catch a couple elbows to the face. Not on purpose, but if he's gonna get that close, he needs to feel it.
I have a feeling that even if the MAvs stay alive in this series. the will eventually suffer from some Wade treatment for CP3. He is obviuosly turning into a golden boy(and rightfully so), but we might as well make him earn it. he's a little guy, and dallas should see how he handles some abuse. Dirk has had to endure this, so it's not like it doesn't happen to most stars
Old 04-22-2008, 08:46 AM   #21
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone think we're going to see more Devean George on Chris Paul tonight?

Good god..I hope not..That could've been fine when Avery was still playing...Handchecking and physical play was allowed in the perimeter. George is way too fking slow to keep up with Paul and if there is any physical contact Chris Paul will get "superstar" calls from the refs.

I don't think Avery got the memo that the rules have changed.

Anyways...

GO MAVS. (please don't crush me again by blowing double digit leads)
Old 04-22-2008, 09:11 AM   #22
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211
not to word this wrong, but when CP3 starts taking those jumpers right inside the FT line. He needs to catch a couple elbows to the face. Not on purpose, but if he's gonna get that close, he needs to feel it.
This is the single biggest reason we should have put everything we had into getting Shaq instead of getting Kidd. Shaq gets to do these things all game long without penalty. The Mavs we have now will get ejected if something even looks suspicious.

For this game (for this reason), Magloire for 5-10 minutes (or for however long it takes till he gets ejected) is a good idea.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 04-22-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #23
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Game Links:

Sopcast
Link1
Link2

XS Sports

GO MAVS!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 AM   #24
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

do it
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #25
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed!! I am so gloomy tonight!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:08 AM   #26
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Has the game started yet?

What about now?

Is it on now?

Did I miss tipoff?

Now?

This is worse than being a kid on Christmas Eve.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #27
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. Why?

David West woke the beast up and now Dirk is going to make them pay.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:34 AM   #28
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I do not enjoy the 6pm start time.

I'm barely home by then some nights.

I know 9:30 starts are bad for ratings, but they really are my favorite.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #29
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Let's Go Mavs.

Remember when that used to count for something.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #30
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Come on Mavs! Follow in the footsteps (or skate tracks) of the Dallas Stars and kick some Charlotte/New Orleans/Oklahoma City/New Orleans ass!!!!!!!!!
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #31
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I like 8PM EST starts......... as it is, it's 7PM EST, and I'm gonna miss the first hour of it (probably will still catch the late 2nd quarter).
Old 04-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #32
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Who was it that came into the PHX after we had just lost the heartbreaker to the Lakers and said, "I dunno why, but I have a feeling we win today"?

I want to hear that person say he/she has a feeling that we win tonight!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:27 AM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

rabbitproof started the GDT?

chalk up the win right now
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
I like 8PM EST starts......... as it is, it's 7PM EST, and I'm gonna miss the first hour of it (probably will still catch the late 2nd quarter).
lol exact same situation here.

I'm gonna try to get out of work as soon as possible but the earliest I will be able to leave is probably 6:30 central time. 6:00 central time starts suck for me.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #35
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

i wouldnt go as far as calling it a must win - but it would be very good to take home court away now and then buid a solid lead at home. and man im glad we wont get utah in round two - they are killing the roquettes. hopefully LA will take care of them for us.
i like 7 pm est so that its only 1 am here and i actually get more than an hour of sleep afterwards (ill sleep a bit before too)

Last edited by Lor20; 04-22-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #36
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

These Hornet dudes do not scare me at all, I have hope that if we can make the right adjustments and if some players can step up we will be fine.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #37
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs don't have a chance in hell of winning this game.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs steal homecourt tonight.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #39
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I do not enjoy the 6pm start time.

I'm barely home by then some nights.

I know 9:30 starts are bad for ratings, but they really are my favorite.
Bleach. I detest 9:30 games.

I'm generally home in plenty of time for 6pm games, but I'd say 8pm is ideal, all things considered.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #40
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yeah...I guess 8:30 is ideal for me, in a perfect world. Game gets over by 11...that leaves enough time for "tomfoolery" on the message board before a reasonable bed time.