Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 03-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The OFFICIAL 2011 Texas Rangers' Season Thread

Yes baby, it is OFFICIAL!

Spring training is over - are you ready for some baseball?
Old 03-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Sure. Fear the beard
Old 03-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Record predictions?

162-0.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Can not wait til Friday

I am predicting 95-67

Last edited by Mav Addict; 03-30-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #5
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

92-70, four games ahead of the A's, nine ahead of the Angels and seventy-three ahead of the Mariners.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping that this season calls for more than one thread...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I'm hoping that this season calls for more than one thread...
Well sure... The OFFICIAL Post Season Thread...

Regarding the record - man, tough to be really, really positive given the spring and some decisions made but I still think we have the talent to win the division. My guess would be 88 wins and a 2-game lead over the As when the final game is played in the regular season. I think the Angels will be better than some think and we finish 4 ahead of them with the Ms a solid score behind (as in Abe Lincoln score).
Old 03-31-2011, 08:08 AM   #8
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

91-71

division champs
Angels 3 back
A's 5 back
mariners - 15 back
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to the game today. I MAY(my buddy that I bought the ticket for is being a bitch) have an extra ticket. If one of a couple of my friends isnt able to go and one of the big ranger fans on here wants it, you are welcome to it. It is standing room only though.

93-69 with a 7 game least over the Angels. The As dont do much for me.

Edit-I will know for sure around 1130-12 our time.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 04-01-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:26 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very bittersweet opening day for me. My dad always loved this day. Next to his family, baseball was probably the most important thing in his life.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Im going to the game today. I MAY(my buddy that I bought the ticket for is being a bitch) have an extra ticket. If one of a couple of my friends isnt able to go and one of the big ranger fans on here wants it, you are welcome to it. It is standing room only though.

93-69 with a 7 game least over the Angels. The As dont do much for me.

Edit-I will know for sure around 1130-12 our time.
I would love to take it (if only to have an opportunity to backhand your annoying ass - ) but I couldn't get away from some meetings today due to just starting at this company so I will have to pass.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #12
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
This is a very bittersweet opening day for me. My dad always loved this day. Next to his family, baseball was probably the most important thing in his life.
My advice would be to soak it in and enjoy it twice as much! You know he would want you to.

I actually mentioned this to my wife last night - Football comes first, but it is more like a 1 to Baseball's 1a. I love both a great deal.

Basketball was always a 1b, but man, after that Final that truly broke my heart I just haven't been all-in again there. Sure, I care greatly, but the losses don't affect me like they once did and the wins don't provide the same highs.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Football, Basketball, and Baseball were all 1 for me for a while.

Since the BBall finals, and the business course I took on "surviving business by controlling the details for a company" - none of them do I see the same anymore.

I still enjoy the entertainment of the game, but I no longer consider any of them true sport where the best man or best team wins except on rare occasion.

I see the business side, and how it can be (or maybe is) manipulated. Problem for me is that it doesn't matter anymore if it is or not because I understand how it can be manipulated. It is much like home town reffing in HS games, or shaving points by paying off a player in college games. Professional sports are big $$$, and are controlled by big money. (Rules come from the owners, etc). (Players are pawns of the big picture). Money is the real object anymore.

Anymore I can enjoy sports from Jr. High level up -- but all of them are just entertainment to me. I don't get to high over a win, nor to low over a loss.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Football, Basketball, and Baseball were all 1 for me for a while.

Since the BBall finals, and the business course I took on "surviving business by controlling the details for a company" - none of them do I see the same anymore.

I still enjoy the entertainment of the game, but I no longer consider any of them true sport where the best man or best team wins except on rare occasion.

I see the business side, and how it can be (or maybe is) manipulated. Problem for me is that it doesn't matter anymore if it is or not because I understand how it can be manipulated. It is much like home town reffing in HS games, or shaving points by paying off a player in college games. Professional sports are big $$$, and are controlled by big money. (Rules come from the owners, etc). (Players are pawns of the big picture). Money is the real object anymore.

Anymore I can enjoy sports from Jr. High level up -- but all of them are just entertainment to me. I don't get to high over a win, nor to low over a loss.
You sound very cynical.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sound very cynical.
Unfortunately I think you are correct.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #16
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Magic number = 161?
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #17
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Huge win - just finished watching it. HELLUVA 8th inning for the offense.

For the record, if it isn't B-R-U-T-A-L-L-Y clear that Murphy deserves to start for this team and Borbon does not at ALL you are a complete moron. A COMPLETE moron.

That is all.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #18
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know of a good site with a primer for the Rangers this season? I admittedly was a bandwagon fan last year, but I don't want to be just a bandwagon fan and would love to follow them more this year. The more I know, the easier and more exciting they will be to follow.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 PM   #19
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean this not as a personal insult of any kind, as the guy is by all accounts a great dude.

But John Rhadigan is awful. Just awful.

I can only assume that he will get better with more practice, but it's honestly pretty embarrassing that this team went this route instead of bringing in a high level, professional baseball announcer.

Oh, and on baseball matters, Hamilton's not going to play most of the season in CF, so there's no point griping about Murphy vs Borbon. If you don't want Borbon, fine, but you have to go get another CF, or you put even more wear and tear on Josh.

Josh + Borbon >>>>> Murphy + Davis or whoever else would move into the lineup if Hamilton got hurt.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-01-2011 at 11:36 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #20
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Anyone know of a good site with a primer for the Rangers this season? I admittedly was a bandwagon fan last year, but I don't want to be just a bandwagon fan and would love to follow them more this year. The more I know, the easier and more exciting they will be to follow.
The Newberg Report is number 1-10 in anything you want to know about the Rangers. BBTiA (BaseBall Time in Arlington) is another good blog, and I'd put Lone Star Ball in third.

Richie Whitt had a very long article in the Dallas Observer for a season preview, but I didn't actually read it.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I am saddened by the criticism of Rhads. Not because I disagree, but just because I have spent time with the dude around the Stars and I can't tell you enough how much of an awesome guy he is. Love him.

But as far as TV goes...well... we'll see I guess.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:13 AM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I mean this not as a personal insult of any kind, as the guy is by all accounts a great dude.

But John Rhadigan is awful. Just awful.

I can only assume that he will get better with more practice, but it's honestly pretty embarrassing that this team went this route instead of bringing in a high level, professional baseball announcer.

Oh, and on baseball matters, Hamilton's not going to play most of the season in CF, so there's no point griping about Murphy vs Borbon. If you don't want Borbon, fine, but you have to go get another CF, or you put even more wear and tear on Josh.

Josh + Borbon >>>>> Murphy + Davis or whoever else would move into the lineup if Hamilton got hurt.
Actually, I think there's a pretty good chance that Hamilton plays more than half the games in CF this year.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
You need to go to newbergreport.com and get signed up for Jamey's near daily email updates about the Ranges (which includes alot of minor league info). The message board is solid over there as well,..just wish the volume was a little higher.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #24
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, I think there's a pretty good chance that Hamilton plays more than half the games in CF this year.
There's very, very little chance of that happening.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 04-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

There's actually a pretty good chance of that happening.
Old 04-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #26
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
There's actually a pretty good chance of that happening.
If that was going to happen it would have happened last year, don't you think?

If the Rangers were willing to play Josh 80 games in CF, they would.

I suppose Borbon could completely fail and they could fail to find a suitable replacement, forcing them to play Josh there. But I don't think that's very likely at all.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #27
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

this team is stacked!! i was kinda down when i saw that mooreland wasnt playing and Napoli was. but damn i didnt expect him to have a game like that. Go RANGERS!!
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:44 PM   #28
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
Huge win - just finished watching it. HELLUVA 8th inning for the offense.

For the record, if it isn't B-R-U-T-A-L-L-Y clear that Murphy deserves to start for this team and Borbon does not at ALL you are a complete moron. A COMPLETE moron.

That is all.
while i agree with you, Baseball Times in Arlington doesn't, and they make a good case for Borbon over Murphy.

Anyway, LOVE the lineup. Borbon is the only weakness in it, really. Torrealba isn't much of a power threat, but seems like a good enough hitter. If they can get just a bit more pitching around mid-season, I really like where they can go.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
this team is stacked!! i was kinda down when i saw that mooreland wasnt playing and Napoli was. but damn i didnt expect him to have a game like that. Go RANGERS!!
Napoli should be in the lineup every single day that we face a lefty, period.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #30
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

My first opening day experience was everything I dreamed it would be. I love leaving work at 11am to go to the one baseball game where it is acceptable to leave work at 11am. And it was even more awesome with us beating the Red Sox. Amazing time.

I got to the parking lots two hours before first pitch. I wanted to get there a little earlier, and it's understandable because the traffic jams on Road to Six Flags were unlike anything I have ever seen. And the huge masses of people tailgating were even more impressive than what I saw during the playoffs.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #31
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Kinsler is on pace to hit 162 lead off homeruns this season.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #32
dalmations202
Diamond Member

2-0

Old 04-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

That was an encouraging outing from Strop. That guy has great stuff and has performed well in the minors. He's just never been able to put it together with the big club.

He could really help solidify things if started to figure it out.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #34
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Love whipping their ass like we did tonight. Would love even more a sweep tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:47 AM   #35
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

rangers 6 runs in the 4th with 2 outs!! IMPRESSIVE!!! GO RANGERS!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:32 AM   #36
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Opening day was a hell of alot of fun. The parking was ridiculous though. It was nowhere near this bad during the world series. Im really glad that the rangers are off to such a good start but im also a little annoyed they had to face wakefield when they are so locked in. A knuckleballer can screw up your timing for a few days.

I cant wait for monday when im going again and getting the replica ring.

As for Hamilton in center, while I think it is largely to remove the wear and tear on Josh, its also at least partially because Hamilton isnt a good defensive Cfer nor is murphy a good defensive lfer. So you can have a very good defensive cfer and a very good defensive lfer or a below average cfer and a below average lfer.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #37
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
Opening day was a hell of alot of fun. The parking was ridiculous though. It was nowhere near this bad during the world series. Im really glad that the rangers are off to such a good start but im also a little annoyed they had to face wakefield when they are so locked in. A knuckleballer can screw up your timing for a few days.

I cant wait for monday when im going again and getting the replica ring.

As for Hamilton in center, while I think it is largely to remove the wear and tear on Josh, its also at least partially because Hamilton isnt a good defensive Cfer nor is murphy a good defensive lfer. So you can have a very good defensive cfer and a very good defensive lfer or a below average cfer and a below average lfer.

P.S. Great game yesterday. You really can't expect much better of a start, minus the minor stuggles of CJ/Colby (though against a very good lineup).

Tough start for Tobin, but I like the way he fought back after the home run. I agree with Thiggy, if Strop is going to pitch at this level the way he did in the spring and as he has in AAA we are going to have a damn fine pitcher that we didn't expect to have.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #38
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Kinsler is on pace to have an ops of 5.000 in lead off abs this season.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #39
clutch#41
Golden Member

murph dog with the solo homerun. harrison pitching a good game. nice day go rangers!!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #40
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Kinsler with ANOTHER home run and Napoli goes deep again as well. Harrison is still looking good.

Tags
adam lind for the win, more left handed than u, official business, throw strikes with me