Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #201
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

btw, now this one http://rntvnet.tk/ is going again... but I don't have to watch GSW, I will see them soon enough

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #202
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

WE ARE MOVING UP NOW BOYS NO MORE LOOKING BACK.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #203
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Nice win.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #204
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Okay, they're better than the Spurs homers
And Utah's, Cleveland's, Denver's, New Orleans's, the Lakers', etc. In my opinion anyway...
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #205
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Ok NOW we've beaten a Western conference playoff team on the road in recent memory.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-11-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #206
walter

walter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nice

is it just me or does it seem like this team, and especially dirk, play with much more heart, fire, and passion when josh howard is out? not trying to slight josh, but it just seems like the mavs play a better and more fluid team game with dirk and jet carrying the load.

these last two games have been really fun to watch
walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #207
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Beating the warriors would be so choice. 3-1 on this trip would be amazing. I thought there was a good chance of 0-4, because that's what they had shown us on the road recently.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #208
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

TRADE JOSH HOWARD....OH WAIT.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #209
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

well then, haha i guess the suns game ended a lil later than this one did last night, and it hasn't been a full 24 hours!! dont' kno if i can wait up to spread the love, so i promise i'll get ya'll tomm

THANK YOU FOR THE MOJO I LOVE YA'LL GOODNIGHT MY HOMIES AND HOMETTES

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #210
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk does seem to love playing without Joshua.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #211
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Ok NOW we've beaten a Western conference playoff team on the road in recent memory.
haha, nice. VERY TRU!!! but i do still kinda consider suns playoff team like u stated yesterday, even if record doesn't say so. but this year it look like the sun gon' set!! (wow horrible horrible pun, im tired sorry)

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #212
dissentkid

dissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the roughdissentkid is a jewel in the rough

That was a beautiful W! good night guys!
back to bed now

GO MAVS!!!!
dissentkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #213
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

dirk's pretty damn good....

Jet.. I liked you more tonight than I have in quite awhile.

go whammer.

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-11-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:39 PM   #214
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

What a great win!

Dirk was amazing. He really has been phenomenal these past few games. That clutch shot to put the Mavs up 4 was just flat our amazing. JET was also great. Kidd directed the game well and missed a triple double by 3 points. Even Damp was good in the minutes he played.

Considering its a back to back game on the road, its quite impressive. I hope they continue to play well.

Go Mavs!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #215
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 PM   #216
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
My gut tells me the Mavs win this one in a nailbiter. My brain says they get blown out by 34.
Gut wins. Maybe I'm braindead.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #217
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Beating the warriors would be so choice. 3-1 on this trip would be amazing. I thought there was a good chance of 0-4, because that's what they had shown us on the road recently.
I was cautiously optimistic about the possibility of a 1-3 road trip.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #218
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
I hope fluid doesn't screw up u2's mojo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Why does this GDT remind me so much of this one: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34887?
man, no faith. I did have the GDT win against the Spurs the other day too, ya know!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #219
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

oh btw...

MAVS WIN!!! MAVS WIN!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #220
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Jet.. I liked you more tonight than I have in quite awhile.
Jet's been playing like that all season, more or less.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #221
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
oh btw...

MAVS WIN!!! MAVS WIN!!!
How was your seat?

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-12-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: fluid probably doesn't take up two seats
Old 03-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #222
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
How was your seat?
High up... but about mid court at least

Blazer fans are so fake They were "over" the win almost immediately. No one even gave me crap for wearing Mavs gear. Everyone was joking about other stuff on the walk out.

I'd say 80% of the "fans" around me kept saying "who IS that guy!??" does he ever miss?!" about Dirk. Hey cluless, fairweather "NBA fans", that's an MVP you morons.

grrr

Almost NO ONE around me knew who Jason Terry was.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #223
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

They will know very well, my friend, if we are fortunate enough to meet them in the playoffs.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #224
fluid.forty.one

They could ideally match up with the Mavs in a later round after upsetting the Lakers.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-12-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #225
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

We're only 1.5 games out of 3rd place. We don't need to upset LA to see anyone else in the playoffs.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-12-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #226
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Fantastic win, guys!

Big D coming back in a huge way...
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #227
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
We're only 1.5 games out of 3rd place.
That's insane. Imagine if they beat the Clippers and didn't start 0-4 at home at the start of the season.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:00 AM   #228
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
man, no faith. I did have the GDT win against the Spurs the other day too, ya know!
So you have definitely the duty to do it against the Lakers then.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 AM   #229
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
That's insane. Imagine if they beat the Clippers and didn't start 0-4 at home at the start of the season.
And tanked games against OKC, Milwaukee, Sacramento, Memphis...

Old 03-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #230
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

shoulda coulda woulda, stop focusing on those games! we're playing well right now! focus on the now, go mavs

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags