Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post Game Thread @Bobcats: 12th time's not the charm...Mavs 89 Cats 84

Will we ever lose to the Bobcats?

Another question: JET is on, who can beat us?

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-01-2010 at 09:29 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

What happened? I missed the game.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

The team stayed close with offense from Dirk and Caron and Jet finished it up in the 4th with a few buckets from Dirk. Another good win. Keep em coming

GO MAVS
Old 03-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah with Dirk, Caron, and Jet all going off, this team is pretty tough to beat. When Jet got hot in the fourth quarter, this thing really took off.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

By the way I think Kidd really needs a few days off. I think hes a little tired and his timing is off
Old 03-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #7
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Dare I say, no and no...

Another question, was JET as good as that forth quarter was bad for both teams? Or was JET as good as Diaw was bad at shooting the three?
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)

Last edited by bobbyfg7; 03-01-2010 at 09:35 PM.
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

shouldnt it be "12th times not the charm"...werent we 11-0 against them before tonight?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #9
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Very huge props to them getting the win tonight, they had every excuse in the world to mail it in tonight, even in the course of the game...but they didn't quit. They did what a team in their situation had to do, keep it close going into the 4th and rip it away from them.

I mentioned it in the GDT, this team is only 7-8 deep and you hear about teams like Denver and LA and them being massively deep...well, it's a STOUT 7-8 deep when you have a guy like Caron Butler sitting on the bench in crunch time. That's not an indictment on RC at all, he played with defense in mind and Butler did his work leading up to the 4th. Hello, Robin!

This is probably the 2nd or 3rd game in a row where you've got to search REALLY hard to find a Maverick who was consistently bad on the court. That's impressive and leads to the point where it's quality over quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
As long as injuries don't occur and they remained focused, this team will be the #2 seed by the end of the 2nd week of March...book it
I just thought I'd keep this around
Old 03-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Haywood was marginal tonight.

JT only played a half tonight...but it was the second half. Dang, that guy is streaky.

Butler is SO smooth from 18 feet and in. Great game from him tonight.

Dirk is so money. Where is he in the MVP race, I wonder? After James, who has played better?

Marion is such a good defender...I just wish it wasn't a choice between him OR Caron in the fourth.

Kidd looks like he needs a couple nights rest.

Bobcats are a terrible decision making team.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #11
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
shouldnt it be "12th times not the charm"...werent we 11-0 against them before tonight?
It should, but I cannot change it. Nor can I add our record. Happens when you start a thread still pumped up from the game.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
What happened? I missed the game.
bob ortegal is wearing an insanely ugly tie. And Folliwell isn't wearing one at all.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

You gotta love the way they are playing right now.

Minnesota
Sacramento
@ Chicago
@ Minnesota
New Jersey
NY Knicks
Chicago

coming up...i officially predict a 15-game winning streak.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #14
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I had my doubts going in, but Dirk, Butler, and JET really turned it on tonight. Now it's time to cheer on the Suns.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The Kitty-Cats only score 31 points in the 2nd Half!!! They scored 28 in the first quarter. Mixture of defense and terrible shooting...they had some ridiculous airballs in the 2nd half.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Like I said in pregame. Mavs Win Mavs win. Taco Time. that's my tradition now, I must say it in every GDT thread for us to get the win. Now, on to that caron butler crossover on Gwallace. Can anyone here upload it to Youtube?

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #17
AO41
Platinum Member

Bobcats and their decision making is like having a team full of JJ Bariyas
Old 03-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #18
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Jordan looked like an old pimp tonight.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I had my doubts going in, but Dirk, Butler, and JET really turned it on tonight. Now it's time to cheer on the Suns.
Suns win and we jump to the 2nd seed tonight. Denver wins and it will be a few more days before we leap-frog them
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #20
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
He, you have stolen my tank

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-01-2010 at 09:40 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #21
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Jordan looked like an old pimp tonight.
and slightly chubby. Whoever told him that jacket was either classy or cool secretly hates him. My money is on Scottie Pippen

Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Even when Haywood is tired, he outplays Gooden by his smartness. His prescence alone definitely changes the way teams play against us. Looking forward to having Dampier back as well.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #23
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Butler is looking much better since he rested his knee. Dirk finally has some help.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #24
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

When I started watching the game at the end of the 2nd quarter, this definitely felt like one of those games we would have lost prior to the big trade. I love the newfound determination and will to win regardless of the circumstances.

Butler looked smooth out there, Dirk came up big in the 3rd quarter and Jet sealed the deal in the 4th. Hopefully, the next couple of games allow us to give J-Kidd some rest.

Great win overall.

Last edited by dalger; 03-01-2010 at 09:50 PM.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #25
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Haywood played extremely lazy and soft tonight. Not happy with his play tonight.

Marion continues to blow lay-ups and toss up weak floaters.

Terry was garbage for 3 quarters, but showed up for the 4th.

Kidd has played really stupidly for a smart player the last 2 games. I can excuse him missing open threes. But I can't excuse the awful passes or things like not giving it to Dirk when he's right there and we know they need to foul.

Butler was great. Maybe his best game here.

Dirk was great. His D has been fantastic as of late. Crashed the boards hard too.

Still, very very very good win all things considering. Especially when only 2 1/4 players had good games.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #26
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so proud of this team as of late. Keep it up guys!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #27
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Haywood played extremely lazy and soft tonight. Not happy with his play tonight.

Kidd has played really stupidly for a smart player the last 2 games. I can excuse him missing open threes. But I can't excuse the awful passes or things like not giving it to Dirk when he's right there and we know they need to foul.

Dirk was great. His D has been fantastic as of late. Crashed the boards hard too.

Still, very very very good win all things considering. Especially when only 2 1/4 players had good games.
Thanks for the recap. This is the type of thing I try to post when I see the game and have time, because I know it provides the most info for those who missed it.

Another win when down by 10+. Not that I like trailing, but it seems like this will become a useful thing when it starts to be playoff time. Those teams in the playoffs are good and if the Mavs come out flat at any point, they could quickly drop in a hefty deficit. Its nice to know that this team can come back from it, though.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #28
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Im still undefeated
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #29
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
When I started watching the game at the end of the 2nd quarter, this definitely felt like one of those games we would have lost prior to the big trade. I love the newfound determination and will to win regardless of the circumstances.
That's what I love about this team.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:59 PM   #30
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Is that the smell of a #2 seed?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:02 PM   #31
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the Cats get the 8 seed. Make Stern sweat a little.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #32
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Jet showed tonight why you can't blame Rick for leaving him in the game in the 4th. He can suck for three quarters and then completely take over in the 4th.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #33
BGMaverick9
Guru

Denver finds a way to free-fall a bit the past couple of seasons it seems like. If I remember hearing correctly, they have the 4th toughest schedule the rest of the way out...that'll help. To me, it seems like Utah would be the team to watch to see if they might squeak by for #2. The thing with them though is they're very mediocre on the road and 13 of their 23 games are on the road.

Should be interesting, but I'm still keeping with my prediction: book it.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #34
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post

Haywood wasn't that bad. Teams don't want to attack the basket when he's out there and he still finishes most the time or gets to the free throw line. Kidd has been poor lately but still is good at running the offense. Terry is Mr. 4th quarter. Not likely Marion fixes his poor offensive game at this point. Dirk and Butler are our most consistent scorers.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #35
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Denver finds a way to free-fall a bit the past couple of seasons it seems like. If I remember hearing correctly, they have the 4th toughest schedule the rest of the way out...that'll help. To me, it seems like Utah would be the team to watch to see if they might squeak by for #2. The thing with them though is they're very mediocre on the road and 13 of their 23 games are on the road.

Should be interesting, but I'm still keeping with my prediction: book it.
And looking at our schedule, its not exactly 100% easy but it seems preety manageable. The toughest games left are Boston (home), Portland (away), Denver (home, which will help), Orlando(home), and the Thunder(home).
Old 03-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #36
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
bob ortegal is wearing an insanely ugly tie. And Folliwell isn't wearing one at all.

pics??

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #37
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Key in the playoffs:

Damp healthy

Terry not stonecold, filling the 3rd scoring option beside Dirk and Caron.

Sounds simple.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #38
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Suns up 20. 2nd place could be ours by the end of the night.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #39
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

As of this moment, only 4 teams have reached 40 wins this season: Cavs, Magic, Lakers ..... and Mavs!!!

Well done, Mavericks. Well done!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #40
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
pics??
or it didn't happen.