Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2004, 12:19 AM   #1961
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

just proved once again that he can turn a good phrase

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2004, 11:00 AM   #1962
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

I am working very hard to get my name into one of the Sike awards this year.
Old 02-13-2004, 06:02 PM   #1963
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he knows that the the sikey award voting panel has fallen prey to "buttering up" before......

just so you know....the sikey awards will be given out quarterly this year....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-13-2004, 06:39 PM   #1964
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Can sikey awards be posted on a monthly basis. I cannot wait to get one of those awards. That would the biggest achievements of my life.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:19 PM   #1965
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Great VGM player.

Old 02-14-2004, 08:51 AM   #1966
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Great G Player.
Old 02-14-2004, 08:16 PM   #1967
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

i love his real name !
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 09:53 PM   #1968
Chiwas
Guru

I like her dancer:

Old 02-14-2004, 10:49 PM   #1969
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Chiwas is pretty good. But let me reply to novice's comment: Novice I am pretty good myself.
Old 02-14-2004, 10:51 PM   #1970
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

sig might lead one to believe he has a preoccupation with drinking.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 10:58 PM   #1971
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

pfuzz is the guy who has joined close to when I joined and he actually got the license to drink only a few months after he joined the elite group of d-m.com. Pfuzz (like Pdiddy) is awesome.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:07 PM   #1972
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

true, but mff is also awesome to a superlative degree.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 08:14 PM   #1973
sike
The Preacha

is butt kissing........at least he picked a worthy butt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 11:24 PM   #1974
Chiwas
Guru

Pulses, as Pulsars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 11:27 PM   #1975
sike
The Preacha

knows mysteries of the outer limits.....

Old 02-21-2004, 11:32 PM   #1976
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Failed to start an OVER/UNDER today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (And I failed to do what I promised I would, but I have a good excuse.... I was attending the birth of my Brother's first BABY!!!!!!!!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 11:45 PM   #1977
Chiwas
Guru

He cries, he laughs, he loves, all in the same post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(Congratulations!)

Old 02-22-2004, 02:37 AM   #1978
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Chiwas is regarded as silent cassanova by people no one has met yet.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:47 PM   #1979
sike
The Preacha

is surely elite on many levels....

Old 02-27-2004, 09:09 PM   #1980
Chiwas
Guru

Seems to be made up of platinum.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:15 PM   #1981
sike
The Preacha

would appear to be rusting....

Old 02-28-2004, 07:57 AM   #1982
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Appears to be made of platinum but is made of steel.
Old 02-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #1983
Chiwas
Guru

He is my cuate.

Old 02-28-2004, 01:20 PM   #1984
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Old 02-28-2004, 06:10 PM   #1985
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Has WAY too much Wild Tukey left in that bottle.... get to drinking dude...
Old 02-28-2004, 06:46 PM   #1986
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Will follow your order , Sir.
Old 02-28-2004, 07:42 PM   #1987
Chiwas
Guru

Is obedient.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:04 PM   #1988
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Is also very obedient when it comes to Booze and Boo..es
Old 02-28-2004, 08:35 PM   #1989
Chiwas
Guru

He should know that I haven't drunk in months....about the other part, hum...I guess, I'm obedient [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Booooooo!

Btw, he is the king of the boo....sted pix.

Old 02-28-2004, 10:03 PM   #1990
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Its very sad to hear that some one has not been boozing in months. Atleast he has been concentrating on more important things.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:21 PM   #1991
Chiwas
Guru

He is clairvoyant.

Old 03-02-2004, 12:21 PM   #1992
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

I like his vanity license plate.........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2004, 01:00 PM   #1993
sike
The Preacha

She has been missed around the lounge!...and better have a good excuse!

Old 03-02-2004, 01:04 PM   #1994
Chiwas
Guru

He is trying a contact of the third kind.

Old 03-02-2004, 04:22 PM   #1995
sike
The Preacha

his felix is just not getting anywhere....

Old 03-02-2004, 04:24 PM   #1996
Chiwas
Guru

He should know relativity better than me. The world is walking at the same pace than Felix.

Old 03-02-2004, 04:28 PM   #1997
sike
The Preacha

is smarter than your average cat....

Old 03-02-2004, 04:33 PM   #1998
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should create a license plate...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 04:41 PM   #1999
sike
The Preacha

she is trying to sway me....but will it work?

Old 03-02-2004, 04:42 PM   #2000
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is a wacky alien who likes to creat over/under threads.