Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-26-2004, 08:44 PM   #2401
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

His signature is a classic.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:32 PM   #2402
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

is one of my favorite posters...
Old 06-26-2004, 10:42 PM   #2403
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Had some great moments in this veru thread with him. IS also a dad like me.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:44 PM   #2404
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I think Bill Clinton read his signature.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 11:59 PM   #2405
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Looks like Mavs Man without the big grin...
Old 06-27-2004, 12:31 AM   #2406
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to say something about the last poster. He didn't say much.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 02:15 AM   #2407
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is the loser of a bet.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2004, 04:55 AM   #2408
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

has 22 more posts than me.
Old 06-27-2004, 08:13 AM   #2409
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

has 2,684 more posts than me.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #2410
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is somehow connected to the nunber 55.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-27-2004, 09:24 PM   #2411
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Is 55 times less cool than me.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:30 PM   #2412
sike
The Preacha

for some reason connects 55 and "cool"....not so cool if you ask me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
edited to add an "L"

Old 06-27-2004, 10:17 PM   #2413
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Is totally too cool for me
Old 06-27-2004, 10:37 PM   #2414
sike
The Preacha

two words: cobra commander

Old 06-27-2004, 10:50 PM   #2415
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

sleeps only during days.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:06 PM   #2416
sike
The Preacha

would take over the world and force all men to wear kilts.....and has been convicted of indecent exposure while attending a nudist encampment...

Old 06-28-2004, 07:13 PM   #2417
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

eats when hungry
Old 06-28-2004, 09:14 PM   #2418
sike
The Preacha

can eat the turkey leg from off atop his hat when he gets hungry

Old 06-28-2004, 09:28 PM   #2419
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

should realize that I do not have a turkey on my head.
Old 06-28-2004, 09:39 PM   #2420
mavsman55
Platinum Member

needs to change his avatar back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 10:09 PM   #2421
sike
The Preacha

is correct...the puritan wig is not his style [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2004, 10:11 PM   #2422
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Good friend.
Old 06-28-2004, 10:15 PM   #2423
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Just finished hibernating [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 10:17 PM   #2424
Chiwas
Guru

55 cents! [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2004, 10:22 PM   #2425
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Even after a short vacation, is still averaging over 19 posts/day.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:17 AM   #2426
sike
The Preacha

must respect the king of the d-m cats! Kitty rules all with an iron fist/paw......

Old 07-15-2004, 01:58 PM   #2427
Chiwas
Guru

Had this favorite thread forsaken in the depths of D-M database.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:01 PM   #2428
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He has graced us with his presence...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2004, 02:08 PM   #2429
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

always great to have around here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:17 PM   #2430
Chiwas
Guru

ditto
Old 07-15-2004, 02:21 PM   #2431
sike
The Preacha

great poster...one of the best

Old 07-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #2432
sike
The Preacha

as has been pointed out....double post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2004, 02:32 PM   #2433
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

double poster... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

and a fantastic one too.
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #2434
sike
The Preacha

needs to pm me more often.....I guess I'll just pm her instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2004, 02:47 PM   #2435
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is behind schedule on his Sikey awards...................[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #2436
sike
The Preacha

as a former winner, she would know.....yikes!!!! I need to get to work on those!

Old 07-15-2004, 04:27 PM   #2437
XERXES
Diamond Member

Has yet to hook me up with a "Sikey..."
Old 07-15-2004, 09:32 PM   #2438
DCowboysGal

DCowboysGal is on a distinguished road

Um, his username is that of a Persian king...
DCowboysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 09:45 PM   #2439
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

She looks great in the pic
Old 07-17-2004, 02:42 AM   #2440
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

has 7126 more posts than me