Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #1
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Vacancy

Has anyone seen this movie? I watched in yesterday with my friend (soon to be g/f) and it was awesome. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. What was great about it was that you thought you knew what was going to happen next but it didn't and something else happen that you didn't really expect. Its one of the best thrillers i've seen in a while, so if you're a thriller lover then i recommend you to see it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N37iF0F5P1A

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 04-28-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #2
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm..i wasn;t going to give it a shot..but maybe i will..

thanks
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote