Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-03-2002, 01:36 PM   #1
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ok, i had huge problems with the post-game interviews.

1) I hate jim grey. pompous ass...
2) the kobe/bibby interview after the game... why in the hell would they do that to bibby?!?! bibby was classy, but grey was classless to try and get them together. they wanted to play the kobe/bibby playing against each other in high school and their dads on the same team angle, which they never talked about until this game
3) interviewing samaki walker? what the hell did he do?!!?!?!
4) interviewing kobe... and what's he drinking? a FREAKIN' SPRITE!
5) no shaq. the most entertaining interviewee... he probably didn't want to talk to grey

the only good things were the interviews done by louis johnson. a classy display by bobby jackson in defeat, and a great interview with joe and gavin maloof. those guys seem genuinely awesome. showed a lot of love to their players (except webber, who they said was a "punk" and they shouldn't have resigned him cause he disappears... ha ha. just kidding) and fans, and congratulated the lakers organization and fans.

funny part: johnson says, "well, mike bibby is a free agent next year... what are your plans with that?"
joe maloof looks at johnson like he's crazy. "what do you think?! we're gonna sign him! we have to!"

Old 06-03-2002, 02:16 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't watch postgame interviews anymore. They just frustrate me too much. These guys consistently prove they attended the moron school of broadcasting.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 04:19 PM   #3
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

2) the kobe/bibby interview after the game... why in the hell would they do that to bibby?!?! bibby was classy, but grey was classless to try and get them together. they wanted to play the kobe/bibby playing against each other in high school and their dads on the same team angle, which they never talked about until this game

You took the words right out of my mouth. I thought to myself, "why would he have those two there together like that.. That was terrible I thought.. I didn't even want to hear how these two battled each other growing up, whatever, they played against each other in the McDonald's all-american game and that's it.