Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Please vote in the poll.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2002, 11:16 PM   #2
LakerMania

LakerMania is on a distinguished road

Damn, why take a poll? We already know EVERYONE envies....err.....I mean hates the Lakers. But the fact is if Kobe or Shaq is on your team, he's almost godlike to you. Deny it if you want deep inside you know it's the truth. To hate them is ok but don't disrespect their game, cuz the rings don't lie.

Shaq
LakerMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 11:21 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

just because someone is on your team doesn't mean you like them.. i find it hard to like mark cuban..he own's the mavs..
so don't try and tell us how we'd think in this situation or another situation.. you simply don't know.

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 11:37 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

damn laker homers.
Old 06-03-2002, 11:45 PM   #5
LakerMania

Oh relax Murph, I'm not telling anyone in a matter-of-fact manner on how they will and will not feel about an individual personally. The godlike reference was a joke. But if there is a person leading your team on the way to a championship, I have a feeling your going to be cheering him on to lead your team to victory. And not be thinking to yourself, hmmmmmm, I don't like the way he said that bad word the other day, while he's kicking the crap out of your opponent. Besides Shaq and Kobe aren't bad guys, Shaq is a basketball player not a rocket scientist and Kobe's desire to crush the other team sometimes offends ppl, but they are not mean spirited men.

And other than the Kings, what fans really like their owner?

Shaq
Old 06-04-2002, 12:18 AM   #6
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

I really dislike the egotisti---er "swagger" that the Lakers (and a lot of the fans) have. They aren't as good as they think they are.

So, no. I don't.
Old 06-04-2002, 12:28 AM   #7
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

70% hate
20% envy
10% disdain

My feelings for the Lakers.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 07:09 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

great breakdown OzMavs.
Old 06-04-2002, 07:44 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

umm...i have no problem with their swagger... i like shaq and i like most of the other players on the team.
i don't like kobe but it definitely has nothing to do with his desire to crush anyone.. i haven't seen him do any of that recently..

he's just overhyped.. a bit overrated (hard to do when you're a top 3 player but he is overrated nonetheless)
Old 06-04-2002, 07:57 AM   #10
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

THis pole was unfair.
Because of your pairing of "yes, I like them" and "I am a butthole" in the same option, I couldn't vote "no"
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 11:50 AM   #11
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

I like Shaq and they've earned their swagger. I just can't stand Kobe who is not only over-hyped but a drama queen of the first order.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 02:07 PM   #12
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

Murph - first off, I didn't say that *you* had a problem with their swagger. o.0

I only don't like swagger when you let it make you lazy. I don't like that every time the Lakers win, it's called a Laker win. When they lose it's called a Laker loss. It's not all about them.

Talk about it being hard to overrate a top 3 player. The Lakers are going to win the Finals and they're an overrated team.

You might not have noticed. But I put swagger in quotation marks. The word I really meant was egotism. To make fun of LakerMania's post. Get it? Get it? hahaha...
Old 06-04-2002, 03:02 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Usually Lurkin- nothing unfair about this poll. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2002, 04:02 PM   #14
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

but my butthole hates the lakers! (Kobe is it's evil twin)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 06:11 PM   #15
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

I like them...If they can back the swagger up- which they can, I gotta like them..
Old 06-04-2002, 06:23 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

i like all but kobe and bryant..not much on samaki walker either
Old 06-04-2002, 06:38 PM   #17
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

<< not much on samaki walker either >>

Oh is Samaki Walker still a Laker? I forgot.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 06:55 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

i like all but kobe and bryant..not much on samaki walker either

Did murph just admit to being a butthole? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2002, 07:50 PM   #19
LakerMania

I am a Laker fan and I don't even like Walker. Dude talks too much,and though he has had some moments, for the most part he did nothing to back it up. And the fact that he's all smiles when he f***s up irks the crap out of me.

Shaq
Old 06-04-2002, 08:13 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

i'm not really a laker fan at all but i've been a fan of alot of their players for a long time...