Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-25-2009, 02:00 AM   #81
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to select my keepers but it is not letting me because there is no one on my team to select from.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:43 AM   #82
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Email or pm your keepers to BG.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 AM   #83
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Email or pm your keepers to BG.
what he said.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #84
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a friendly reminder about the 5th as our deadline to deliver your keepers to me.
Please be prompt with your deliveries. You can PM them to me or email as well.

If they are not received by the end of the day, then you'll have 3 picks in the first 3 rounds with 0 keepers, no disputes unfortunately.
To the guys who have sent me theirs already, like I said...I know it was a tough decision and I told all of you that you still have a few days to change your mind if necessary. If I don't hear back from you then I'll roll with the keepers you originally told me.

For those of you I haven't heard from yet...don't forget!

After the 5, they're done. hehe

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 08-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #85
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Hey uhhh.....anyone want to trade me for Plaxico Burress? Cheap price, I promise

And I hate to just let go of Felix Jones. The dude scored a TD like every 6th time he touched the ball last year, and then got injured. Chances are he'll suck next year, and yet I can't help but wonder what he'll be when I hear coach bumpkin and liver spot owner talk about him in their so called "ESPN," sorry, "press conferences." It sounds like he's going to be freaking awesome! But it's training camp, and the mother effing Chiefs have their fan(s) thinking the same thing.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-04-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #86
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Hey uhhh.....anyone want to trade me for Plaxico Burress? Cheap price, I promise

And I hate to just let go of Felix Jones. The dude scored a TD like every 6th time he touched the ball last year, and then got injured. Chances are he'll suck next year, and yet I can't help but wonder what he'll be when I hear coach bumpkin and liver spot owner talk about him in their so called "ESPN," sorry, "press conferences." It sounds like he's going to be freaking awesome! But it's training camp, and the mother effing Chiefs have their fan(s) thinking the same thing.
Does the gun come along with Plax or is that a follow-up deal?
Old 08-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #87
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Does the gun come along with Plax or is that a follow-up deal?
If you order now, and, mind you, supplies are limited, (how many commas is that now?) you will receive not only the "Plaxico Burress Bulls Eye Target" boxer shorts, complete with hand stitched target on the inner thigh, but you will also receive a free sense of entitlement, a false sense of accomplishment, painful childhood memories from "tha hood" ,(lobotomy and inner city dictionary also included) and also an ego inversely proportional in size to the length of your new tiny penis.

Also, a Super Bowl ring.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-04-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:25 AM   #88
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to give away any trade secrets, but I think Felix is going to be the #1 FANTASY running back for the Cowboys this season (although that's not saying much when you split the playtime 3 ways...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 AM   #89
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
If you order now, and, mind you, supplies are limited, (how many commas is that now?) you will receive not only the "Plaxico Burress Bulls Eye Target" boxer shorts, complete with hand stitched target on the inner thigh, but you will also receive a free sense of entitlement, a false sense of accomplishment, painful childhood memories from "tha hood" ,(lobotomy and inner city dictionary also included) and also an ego inversely proportional in size to the length of your new tiny penis.

Also, a Super Bowl ring.
You had me at free sense of entitlement.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:28 AM   #90
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Not to give away any trade secrets, but I think Felix is going to be the #1 FANTASY running back for the Cowboys this season (although that's not saying much when you split the playtime 3 ways...)
1 PPR is ridiculous

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #91
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
1 PPR is ridiculous
Yessir!

So who do I have to #@$& to get Felix? (nahhh, just kidding - I never draft any Cowboys in FF because I fear my homerism clouds my judgment...)

Old 08-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #92
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Yessir!

So who do I have to #@$& to get Felix? (nahhh, just kidding - I never draft any Cowboys in FF because I fear my homerism clouds my judgment...)
Or beer
Old 08-04-2009, 12:46 AM   #93
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Or beer
Actually, I'm drinking wine tonight (an Underdog rarity - I only drink the "red hate" two or three times a year!)

Last edited by Underdog; 08-04-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #94
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Actually, I'm drinking wine tonight (an Underdog rarity - I only drink the "red hate" two or three times a year!)

I'm just excited to get things rolling again. Keeper announcements this week, the draft next week and then get to see some shows the week after that...August is a fun month!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #95
Underdog

Quote:
I'm just excited to get things rolling again. Keeper announcements this week, the draft next week and then get to see some shows the week after that...August is a fun month!
Primed...

Old 08-04-2009, 02:30 AM   #96
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I'm taking home the trophy in memory of my favorite quarterback of all time, Steve McNair.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #97
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*

I'm still waffling on one keeper decision.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #98
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

So what time is the draft?

I have a stupid graduation party to go to that day...damn it. Stupid long time friend that decided to go back to college and finish their degree....don't they know my FF draft is more important than their life altering accomplishment?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #99
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to draft via a mobile phone? I'd consider letting some good players slip through to Flaco to make him shout with joy during an inappropriate part of the ceremony.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ha...I'm sure the ESPN draft app is a Flash based deal, so I wouldn't be able to go that route. The one and only bad thing that exists about the iPhone is no Flash on the browser.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #101
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Ha...I'm sure the ESPN draft app is a Flash based deal, so I wouldn't be able to go that route. The one and only bad thing that exists about the iPhone is no Flash on the browser.
Resisting......

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #102
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol. I put that in there specifically for you and u2...poking you with the sharp stick.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:15 PM   #103
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Still resisting.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #104
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Still resisting.

Resistance is...well, you know.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #105
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Infinite imaginary rep. Well done sir.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #106
Underdog

The G1 is Flash-capable...

(the Apple name is just a reason to overpay these days - there, I said it!)

Old 08-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #107
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Aaaah. I can stop now. Thank you UD.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #108
BGMaverick9
Guru

the draft is at 715 on Sat the 15th.

The only way I can change it for that day to make it later is 815, 830 or 845...that's it though.

Still wait for the last few sets of keepers to come in as well! 4 PM tomorrow is the deadline.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 08-04-2009 at 06:25 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #109
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Never mind...I'm good with 7:15. I'm busy in the early afternoon that day.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #110
BGMaverick9
Guru

FYI, I'll try to have the keepers posted no later than 8 or 9pm tomorrow night.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:32 AM   #111
BGMaverick9
Guru

if anyone knows shaggy, fin, u2 and flaco and wants to give them another personal reminder...go right ahead! lol
Old 08-05-2009, 08:57 AM   #112
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

You'll get them at 3:59pm
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #113
Underdog

Quote:
You'll get them at 3:59pm
Thank goodness - I was afraid Peterson would be up on the board and I'd be stuck with keepers I'd gladly trade for an OPPORTUNITY to go after him...

Old 08-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #114
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

So at 3:55, I'm gonna start jamming forks into power sockets to try to cause a brown-out in Flaco's electrical grid. I smell victory!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #115
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if anyone knows shaggy, fin, u2 and flaco and wants to give them another personal reminder...go right ahead! lol
Nobody knows me. It's better that way...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #116
BGMaverick9
Guru

ALL DONE!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #117
Underdog

Wow, I'm actually a bit shocked by some of the selections...

Last edited by Underdog; 08-05-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #118
BGMaverick9
Guru

The draft order is set, based off of PF off of last season.
Keepers are in place and everything is ready to go.

Time to do your homework...
Old 08-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #119
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

VERY surprised with some of the keepers

good luck everyone

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #120
BGMaverick9
Guru

The 15th can't get here soon enough!