Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default I ate Matthew Berry for breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
This should be the Fantasy Football Questionaire thread.

Ok in another league I've got going who should I start when Week 1 rolls around, Larry Johnson @ Baltimore, Joseph Addai in Indy vs Jac, or Felix Jones @ Tampa Bay.
I can only pick one.

I got Brees, Jennings, Witten, Westbrook and Housh on my team in that league. Schaub is my other QB. (I set it up just like the dallas-mavs one, 2 qbs start 1 ppr) I got all them picking last (10th) the first overall pick was Eli Manning ROFLMAO (some Giants homer, he also used his 3rd pick on Crabtree.)

I like my team but after Westbrook my Rbs are not all that impressive unless Felix really breaks out this year. (possible)
Is it a standard league? If so, I'd roll with:

QB: Brees
RB: Westbrook
RB: Addai
RB/WR: Felix
WR: Jennings
WR: Housh
TE: Witten

LJ is a bit shaky as it is (he has yet to actually win the starting job over Jamaal Charles), but Baltimore's run defense is the biggest reason to sit him out...

I really don't understand why everyone is so down on Addai - he was hurt last season, but it's not like the guy has a history of being injured... Plus, he's looked sharp enough this preseason to cool off the Donald Brown talk in Indy - looks like it'll be about a 70/30 split in favor of Addai early on... He should be good for 1000+ yds and 7-10 TDs this season - start with confidence!

Felix should be a good option at the flex - I have a feeling he's going to hit the ground running this season (no pun intended), and even though Tampa's defense is good against the run, they really can't account for someone with his explosiveness...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote