Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justin Anderson

Idk how many people here watch or follow college ball but if anyone does follow or cares I'd like to know how they feel about him. He's currently my favorite choice if Mavs make a selection in the first, due to the protections placed on the pick in the rondo trade. He's Athletic, plays D, doesn't force shots, gets to the line, and after working with a shot coach has improved to a 48% 3pt shooter this year with over 4 attempts per game. 6'6 with a 6'11 wingspan, currently a junior for the deep Virgina squad. RC doesn't play young guys much but as Crowder showed, he will if they play defense and provide something off the bench whether it's hustle or 3pt shooting.

It's a little early to be talking about it, seeing as how it's not even March yet, but couldn't help myself. He's basically what I hoped Ledo would turn into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5OlV9BSko
At 1:05 he even does the Rondo

My friend's and I have already started our chanting to the basketball Gods the same way we did for Dez and the football Gods back when we wanted him to be a Cowboy(You're welcome) so it's a done deal.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote