Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #161
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i got a buddy coming in town next week, so i'm going to pick up 2 cases of pacifico, its gonna be one hell of a crazy weekend.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 AM   #162
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
i got a buddy coming in town next week, so i'm going to pick up 2 cases of pacifico, its gonna be one hell of a crazy weekend.
+ Limes.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:02 PM   #163
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zoidberg
Berliner Weiße is more of a cocktail than a beer. As I´m a proponent of the "pure" beers, I´ve never tasted it before. Also as you mentioned, it´s hard to get in Bavaria.

Normally I don´t like shandy like for example "Radler" (beer with lemonade), "Russ" (wheat beer with lemonade) or "Mohr" (wheat beer with coke) very much, depite it´s very popular here (especially in summer). But as Berliner Weiße has some cult status I would try it next time, if I´m in Berlin.
Well, I am going for "pure" Weisse most of the times - there's just nothing as bitter, but as refreshing as this. Seldomly, I'll drink one with "Schuss" - but on the rare occasions I get some Weisse, I tend to drink it pure.

I would never touch a beer mixed with Lemonade, Coke or other stuff, either!

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany

Last edited by Zaknaf3in; 11-28-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #164
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in
At the moment - Beck's.

It's a question of mood and situation for me.

When thirst is one of the decisive factors, it has to be a bitter, strong Pils like Beck's or Jever - rarely a Flensburger.

When in a relaxed mood, I'll eventually change to a Weizen.
Then my favourite pick's Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier.

When I've been in die US, to me, most of the beers I tested during my one-month roadtrip around California seemed pretty much lighter than the "usual" german beer.

Don't know where this impression comes from, but I felt like I never got really drunk.

And for the light-beer in the US - no comment.

We were stayin' at the house of an ICQ mate in Riverside for some days, and I introduced Paulaner Hefeweizen Dunkel to the uncle of our mate - he fell asleep after two thirds of the bottle.

@Doc

To be living near Kloster Andechs has to be pretty advantageous!
I have been drinking Paulaner HefeWeizen for nearly 20 years. I don't know of a much better beer. Started drinking it while in Munich in 1989. Is Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier better? I haven't tried it.

I also heard that Sam Adams was coming out with a HefeWeizen and it is good. I still need to try it as well.

As for beer in the US versus German beer. If you want taste, in general, Germany wins hands down and without question. Admittedly there are some micro-brews that are pretty good, but in general, I'll take German bier every time. ein bier bitte!

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:38 PM   #165
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I have been drinking Paulaner HefeWeizen for nearly 20 years. I don't know of a much better beer. Started drinking it while in Munich in 1989. Is Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier better? I haven't tried it.

I also heard that Sam Adams was coming out with a HefeWeizen and it is good. I still need to try it as well.

As for beer in the US versus German beer. If you want taste, in general, Germany wins hands down and without question. Admittedly there are some micro-brews that are pretty good, but in general, I'll take German bier every time. ein bier bitte!
Both, Paulaner and Franziskaner are very good popular wheat beers. There is no big difference between those two.

If you want something special you have to taste Kaltenberger Prinzregent Luitpold (much barm and very effervescent). The pale one is by far better than the dark version.

Another one is the Andechser Weißbier (as I posted before: It´s a beer from an abbey about 10 kilometer from my home town. A "pilgrimage site of beer drinkers", the so called: "Heiliger Berg" (holy mountain). They also brew a bock style beer with about 7% alcohol. As the padre always had trouble with visitors, they stopped to serve this beer at weekends.). This is in my opinion the best wheat beer (not the bock style beer) you can get and not only because it is brewed near my home.

Nevertheless I don´t know if you are able to get those two brands of beer in America. If you have a chance, you absolutely should try it!

P.S. At the moment I´m drinking a Franziskaner and it´s very good. Cheers!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 11-28-2007 at 02:56 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #166
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

How do the Germans view the Ayinger wheat beers? Their dunkel and hefe are personal favorites on mine. I'm also a big fan of Aventinus, Schneider's weizenbock - it'll knock you on your ass, but damn is it tasty. Are these brews popular in Deutschland?
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:09 PM   #167
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
+ Limes.

oh yeah, i meant to include that too. Yeah i will be buying like 7-10 limes. I sometimes put 3-4 limes in my drink..coronas and dos equis and pacifico of course!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #168
MavsX
Diamond Member

there is this russian beer i like called "Snow Cougar", i think they number the beers from 1 to 9.

i forget but i think i like 5 and 6.

Last edited by MavsX; 11-28-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #169
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
How do the Germans view the Ayinger wheat beers? Their dunkel and hefe are personal favorites on mine. I'm also a big fan of Aventinus, Schneider's weizenbock - it'll knock you on your ass, but damn is it tasty. Are these brews popular in Deutschland?
Ayinger is not a popular beer (the brewery is to small, it´s near Munich), but also a very good one. The brother of the owner of the brewery prosecutes one of the marquees (Armbrustschützenzelt) at the Oktoberfest, where I drink my beer when the celebration takes place.

Aventinus (Schneider) is more popular. I can give you a characterization of the Aventinus (alcohol content: 8,2%): Syrupy, tastes a little like currant syrup, chocolatey, is brownish-dim-dark; has not much in common with our understanding of beer.

But everyone his own taste.

If you like strong beers and you are able to get it, try Andechser Bergbock (pale) or Andechser Doppelbock (dark). Or try the Cambonator Doppelbock (Allgäuer Brauhaus AG).

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 11-28-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #170
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
oh yeah, i meant to include that too. Yeah i will be buying like 7-10 limes. I sometimes put 3-4 limes in my drink..coronas and dos equis and pacifico of course!
Good.

8 Limes = $1.

1 lime = at least 6 Wedges.

8 limes = at least 48 Total Wedges.

2, 24-packs = 48 Beers.

48 Beers = 1 Wedge Each.

Enjoy.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 11-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #171
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

he puts 3-4 wedges per bottle though

24 limes?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #172
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Good.

8 Limes = $1.

1 lime = at least 6 Wedges.

8 limes = at least 48 Total Wedges.

2, 24-packs = 48 Beers.

48 Beers = 1 Wedge Each.

Enjoy.
This concludes today's Beer Lime Math lecture.

For homework, drink 6 Coronas and call me in the morning.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-28-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 PM   #173
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
he puts 3-4 wedges per bottle though

24 limes?
I'm not gonna lie. Fruiting the beer bending the Man Laws. Over-fruiting is a no-no.

Last edited by ty; 11-28-2007 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #174
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I've never agreed with the "no fruit in beer" man law. If you put a lime in your bud light, then we're gonna have a problem.

But Coronas are always to be served with a lime. But not 3 or 4 (wtf?)

And of course, a Blue Moon and orange slice is always welcome.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #175
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

3-4 is a bit much -- definitely going against manlaw

Contact Me
Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #176
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

There are plenty of beers out there brewed with fruit or with yeast that give of fruity flavors and aromas, and as a result, I tend to avoid putting fruit in any of my beers because I feel that if the brewer wanted to include that flavor, they would have. Further, I feel that if a beer requires fruit in order to make it drinkable (ahem: Corona), then it's not a very good beer. Just my opinion, of course.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:52 PM   #177
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Oh, I forgot the Weihenstephan Weizenbier. It´s one of the best wheat beers you will ever get. It´s about as good as the Andechser. By the way, the Weihenstephan brewery is the oldest existing brewery of the world!

@ untitled: they have the Vitus, a dark bockstyle wheat beer with 7,7% alcohol content!

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 11-28-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #178
MavsX
Diamond Member

screw you guys!

i have a thing for sour stuff, i like sour candy, like sour skittles.

I have tried sour beers, and love them. (i talked about them a few pages back) I just like to taste the sourness, and especially in Mexican beers. I don't put limes in my bud lights flaco.

lets not forget about the slicing of limes, i do way more than 6 per lime. I hand pick the big fat limes, and slice those puppies up thin.

Last edited by MavsX; 11-28-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:44 PM   #179
MavsX
Diamond Member

oh man, one time i drank a stein of EKU, it was like 36 oz. and it tasted like taking a shot of vodka every drink. i think EKU is something like 11% alcohol,

and we all got so tore up.

that was back in the day though at a german bar.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #180
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

I just came home drinking a few Meissel Helles Hefeweizen ... it's good too one of my most favorite Helle Hefeweizen ... now I'm waiting for the mavs game ... hope it's starting soon
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:01 PM   #181
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Both, Paulaner and Franziskaner are very good popular wheat beers. There is no big difference between those two.

P.S. At the moment I´m drinking a Franziskaner and it´s very good. Cheers!
At the moment, I too am enjoying a Franziskaner. It is lovely! A beautiful color and a heavenly head.

And the Schneider Aventinus...probably the best beer I have ever tasted.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #182
ty
Diamond Member

Lone Star.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #183
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

rolling rock
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #184
alby
Guru

Big game tonight. Going by the store to get me a pack of Pacificos after work =]

Contact Me
Old 12-19-2007, 05:28 PM   #185
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Man, every time I read this thread I´m getting more and more thirsty.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-19-2007, 05:33 PM   #186
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Man, every time I read this thread I´m getting more and more thirsty.
Every time you drink a beer you're gonna get more and more thirsty too!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #187
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

What a catch-22!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-19-2007, 05:40 PM   #188
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a catch-22!

The tastiest catch-22 around...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #189
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I really tried . . . but I can´t resist any longer, a Schneider Weisse is in the coming.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-19-2007, 05:54 PM   #190
ty
Diamond Member

Watch the gut.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:07 PM   #191
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I heard that the gut from beer is a rumor . . .

Link (Photo above)

Translation:

left side:

Beer...76 kcal
lemonade...98 kcal
coke...90 kcal
red wine...148 kcal
brandy...420 kcal

right side:

apple juice...96 kcal
milk...136 kcal
fruit yogurt...164 kcal
bread with sausage...357 kcal

all values per 200 gram

So beer is not the problem!!!

I hope this helps some as plea . . .

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 12-19-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:11 PM   #192
alby
Guru

beer = gut
no beer = no gut

beer > no beer
gut > no gut

Contact Me
Old 12-19-2007, 06:20 PM   #193
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Nice analysis. It also makes sense if you reckon "gut" as the German word "gut" which translated into English means "good".

So everything is pointing to drink more beer, as beer is good . . .

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-20-2007, 10:56 AM   #194
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Ok, I admit it. I buy Keyston Light because it's cheap.

Darnitt, now I have to classen up. I like the taste of Bud Light, any suggestions on what to get?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #195
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
I heard that the gut from beer is a rumor . . .

Link (Photo above)

Translation:

left side:

Beer...76 kcal
lemonade...98 kcal
coke...90 kcal
red wine...148 kcal
brandy...420 kcal

right side:

apple juice...96 kcal
milk...136 kcal
fruit yogurt...164 kcal
bread with sausage...357 kcal

all values per 200 gram

So beer is not the problem!!!

I hope this helps some as plea . . .
Hahah, true. But, people would drink 3+ beers in a sitting, but I don't really see people drinking 3+ milks in one sitting =/

Last edited by ty; 12-23-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:15 PM   #196
alby
Guru

If you don't drink 3 beers in a sitting, you are not a man.
If you drink more than 3 glasses of milk in a sitting, you are downright gross.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-23-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:19 AM   #197
ty
Diamond Member

I just drank 3 pints of Shiner and have a basketball tournament at 9am tomorrow morning. Woohoo.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #198
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default What´s your favorite Beer ?

My first love
Old 03-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #199
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Been there.

Done that.

Got the URL: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31301
Old 03-09-2008, 06:07 PM   #200
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

All right - unfortunately can´t del the thread