Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #161
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Wish I was around for the infamous Doc Bio saga. Any place I can read up on it?
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #162
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
xrobx, can you provide a little supporting evidence that you know CadBane in real life? For instance, how old is he, where does he live, how do you know him, and what's his name?
@ XROB: How come you know Mr. Bane ? And. Doesn´t he have a hobby ?
Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #163
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Dr Bio just spam the pm system to death with a bot? I don't remember him being that obnoxious otherwise, but I wasn't around much. I remember he hated Steve Nash and Chum.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #164
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Didn't Dr Bio just spam the pm system to death with a bot? I don't remember him being that obnoxious otherwise, but I wasn't around much. I remember he hated Steve Nash and Chum.
Doc and I were friends on here as much as you can be friends on a message board having never actually met. I thought he was a pretty intelligent person with good theories, ideas and opinions. He wasn't for everyone and he had countless feuds - as many in the Politics section as the sports sections. He was similar to Cadbane regarding being quick to lash out when someone didn't see eye to eye with him (and would also often hit people with negative rep with pretty harsh language).

His story was legendary though. Truly legendary. I'm not one to search the forums for old threads - I'll let someone else do that. But yeah, Bane has a way to go to hit his overall reach of cliff diving. Dude went from having the single most reputation (measured merely by the rep system) and by far the most posts overall to a complete nut case given his explanation of his "case study" and all that went with it. Many hated the guy (much like many hated Cad - and mostly for the same reasons), but most respected his sports opinions (again, much like most respect Cad's sports opinions). Weird how similar they actually are... DUM DUM DUM!
Old 03-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #165
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This feels all too familiar. The only diff is that once Doc was banned he went into perma-hiatus when his ban was over (unless his "hiatus" actually was creating an account called cadbane?).

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-24-2012 at 05:58 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #166
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly somewhat concerned for the guy. Hope someday he gets whatever he needs to center himself out a bit.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #167
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Doc and I were friends on here as much as you can be friends on a message board having never actually met. I thought he was a pretty intelligent person with good theories, ideas and opinions. He wasn't for everyone and he had countless feuds - as many in the Politics section as the sports sections. He was similar to Cadbane regarding being quick to lash out when someone didn't see eye to eye with him (and would also often hit people with negative rep with pretty harsh language).

His story was legendary though. Truly legendary. I'm not one to search the forums for old threads - I'll let someone else do that. But yeah, Bane has a way to go to hit his overall reach of cliff diving. Dude went from having the single most reputation (measured merely by the rep system) and by far the most posts overall to a complete nut case given his explanation of his "case study" and all that went with it. Many hated the guy (much like many hated Cad - and mostly for the same reasons), but most respected his sports opinions (again, much like most respect Cad's sports opinions). Weird how similar they actually are... DUM DUM DUM!
That's right it's becoming clearer now. I forgot about the volume of posts, the rudeness to non confrontational posters (mavsfanfinley), the political forum stuff (twodeep!), and the "case study" excuse. It just seemed like he got banned on purpose, so I thought he was just bored of trolling, and didn't really care.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #168
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I totally buy the aspergers angle... it fits to a tee the experience i have had in the past
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #169
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
I totally buy the aspergers angle... it fits to a tee the experience i have had in the past
Talk about misreading a post and being confused.. Asparagus angle? What the heck?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #170
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I occasionally check in on our friend on twitter. Here's his latest:

"@FreeCadBane: @JLin7 Knicks are better without you. Overrated gook."

Not racist, though.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #171
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I occasionally check in on our friend on twitter. Here's his latest:

"@FreeCadBane: @JLin7 Knicks are better without you. Overrated gook."

Not racist, though.
Wow, I just read some of his tweets - it's nothing but a stream of rage, constantly hurling insults at anyone and everyone.

Good riddance...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #172
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wow, I just read some of his tweets - it's nothing but a stream of rage, constantly hurling insults at anyone and everyone.

Good riddance...
Poor Jarrett Jack...
Old 04-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #173
balldontliez

balldontliez is on a distinguished road

i concur.
balldontliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #174
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by balldontliez View Post
i concur.
I know you from somewhere.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 04:22 PM   #175
balldontliez

balldontliez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
I know you from somewhere.
from where pal?
balldontliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #176
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

HA!

Got this forwarded to me. Had to post:

http://racist-people-on-twitter.com/...freecadbane-2/
Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #177
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
HA!

Got this forwarded to me. Had to post:

http://racist-people-on-twitter.com/...freecadbane-2/
Sweet guy...

Tags
#freecadbane, cad dun got the banhammer, cad is whack, cad's gone. hallelujah!, cadbanned (again), departure of the quack!, eintracht, free cadbane, i say you he dead..., off the island, strike a million and one