Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #41
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I just got in, finally, by googling and getting the General Mavs Dicussion link. Thankfully I figured that out. This sucks, though.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #42
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this sucks. I can only access it from my home computer (work computer was logged off, phone was logged off, and as you know, can't login anymore).

Well, AVG blocked it a couple of times I went to the main site by mistake (and habit) so I'm ok. That sucks. Anyway I'm here. So when are we getting Lebron?

Also, might be a dumb idea, but how about someone make a thread with a title that is pretty conspicuous explaining the situation, so that people who do make it to the boards via google but are logged off can still kinda have an idea of what's going on (I'm thinking of a thread titled "do not go to the main page, we are having a problem at the moment and are working to fix it, we'll keep you updated" or something like that). Once you're logged off, you can't click on any thread to see the posts in it, you can only see the titles. Anyway, just an idea of sorts.

Last edited by bernardos70; 07-09-2010 at 08:09 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #43
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The mods are communicating on email, but none of us have dj's email address and we can't get into the moderator control panel to get it.

We are royally boned atm, but we're trying.

(mary, do you have it?)
Sorry, I got nuthin.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #44
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm sure there are plenty of people locked out, not understanding what is going on at all because their bookmark is of the front page. I know I was like that for two days. So for you mods, is there an email all function in your moderator control panel thingee? I know that on another site, where I am an admin, there is that function. Its a proboard, not a vbulletin, though, so it may not be the same.

However, if you could do that you might want to try that, explaining the situation and giving links to the two main subforums for those who are dying to spread their Maverick thoughts but just can't get through. This could help a lot until we get this whole issue panned out. In fact, it might even get an email through to dj.

And I just read that you can't access the moderator control panel, so if there is that function its irrevelent, isn't it?

But it was a good thought.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the mod control panel is completely disabled.

The phrase "dead in the water" comes to mind.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #46
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That was not a fun couple of days without the forum!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:52 AM   #47
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'm computer dumb
well yeah
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote