Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #81
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I wonder why he's so desperate to be on this forum though. I mean, if I got banned, I'd get over it in about a mintue and find some other way to get my Mavs fill.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #82
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Another thing I find strange is why he chose to reveal who he was in his new accounts? He could have used them as an opportunity for a fresh start and have been able to continue to talk ball.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #83
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I don't know much of anything about CadBane. If you weren't a member before 2005-2006 or so, I probably don't know who you are.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #84
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Another thing I find strange is why he chose to reveal who he was in his new accounts? He could have used them as an opportunity for a fresh start and have been able to continue to talk ball.
That guy? No, that guy couldn't hide. Just no way. He would show his true colors in a day. Tops.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
He's apparently going to all the powers-that-be on twitter

@CadBaneLives: @KhloeKardashian Khloe, I love you and Lammy! U should checkout http://dallas-mavs.com. Cowards are bashing Lammy! #freecadbane"

He's acting like this is his first ever offense. Hasn't he been banned before?

That's hilarious, considering that the last 3 pages of the "Odom maybe done" thread is all about Cadbane getting banned...

Even more hilarious is his hypocrisy - here's his last post in that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He was back to his typical lazy POS self tonight. In one sequence in the first half, he launched 3 straight long jumpers in a span of 50 seconds. Fuck Odom.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #86
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Ha that's worth bringing to twitter!
Old 03-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #87
MavsFTR
Golden Member

He's on another twitter spree atm
Old 03-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #88
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's on another twitter spree atm
How long until we put the guy on suicide watch?

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #89
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Had a little exchange with him on twitter - He really really just doesn't get it.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #90
MavsFTR
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
How long until we put the guy on suicide watch?
I'm amazed at how seriously he's taking this. He's actually trying to gather sympathy and support.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #91
Underdog

Quote:
I'm amazed at how seriously he's taking this. He's actually trying to gather sympathy and support.
I don't see how spearheading a Twitter campaign against Jthig is going to help his cause whatsoever (and I bet most of his followers think this whole thing is somehow Star Wars-related).

I think your post earlier about him using his fake profiles as a fresh start was probably his best option... But that ship has sailed.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #92
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Im apathetic about Cad. But I do care about only one thing. He claims he has never even received a warning before. But he has been banned in the past, right? And this is technically his 4th strike (according to the CS)

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:00 PM   #93
Underdog

Quote:
Im apathetic about Cad. But I do care about only one thing. He claims he has never even received a warning before. But he has been banned in the past, right? And this is technically his 4th strike (according to the CS)

I think his first banning was somewhere in the 1500 post range, but I know I documented the last two...

Old 03-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #94
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Thanks, UD. I knew I remembered him getting banned before.

The strikes are:

1 - warning
2 - 1st ban (1 week I think)
3 - 2nd ban (2 weeks I think)
4 - Permanent ban

Maybe he thought he gets all 4 strikes for each transgression?

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #95
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Honestly, I don't know much of anything about CadBane. If you weren't a member before 2005-2006 or so, I probably don't know who you are.
Well, you're not important anyway.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:13 PM   #96
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He claims he has never even received a warning before. But he has been banned in the past, right? And this is technically his 4th strike (according to the CS)
Once again you are totally twisting his words to conceal your complete lack of objectivity. What he actually meant was he didn't receive any warnings from jthig that using that particular insult to rabbitproof on March 21st in response to posts in GDT 50 would result in a banning. No such warning whatsoever!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #97
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Once again you are totally twisting his words to conceal your complete lack of objectivity. What he actually meant was he didn't receive any warnings from jthig that using that particular insult to rabbitproof on March 21st in response to posts in GDT 50 would result in a banning. No such warning whatsoever!
Jthig's biggest failure as a mod is not being able to convince DJ to remove the rep cap - gotta spread some around...

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #98
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

He only has two followers. I don't think his campaign will work very well.
SchumiWDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:48 PM   #99
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing will ever knock Doc's drama from the top spot, but Cad is giving it his best try.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #100
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Nothing will ever knock Doc's drama from the top spot, but Cad is giving it his best try.
I guess I arrived too late to the party to catch the infamous Dr. Bio go to work. I did catch some of the recap though, and it was highly entertaining in a throwing-up-a-little-in-my-mouth sort of way. From the majority of posters here, to the Doc, to Silk, to CreditXpert and Cadban(e), I'd say we have a fairly representative cross section of society here. Mostly good dudes with a spattering of complete insanity to round things out a bit.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #101
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's apparently going to all the powers-that-be on twitter

@CadBaneLives: @KhloeKardashian Khloe, I love you and Lammy! U should checkout http://dallas-mavs.com. Cowards are bashing Lammy! #freecadbane"

He's acting like this is his first ever offense. Hasn't he been banned before?
How old is Mr. Bane ?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #102
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Cadbane I can't believe you called him a fucking gook dude. I just saw the screen shot and what the hell man. I can't believe I am posting FreedCadbane when all I thought you were banned for was calling out someone on their dumb post.

I love your passion for the Mavericks, but that was way too far.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
How old is Mr. Bane ?
Probably a good 14, at least.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #104
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Cadbane I can't believe you called him a fucking gook dude. I just saw the screen shot and what the hell man. I can't believe I am posting FreedCadbane when all I thought you were banned for was calling out someone on their dumb post.

I love your passion for the Mavericks, but that was way too far.
Yeah, the mods don't ban people unless they cross the "stupid f*cking g**k" line - they're not as petty as Cadbane is trying to make everyone believe, plus this isn't the first time that he's been banned...

The guy is a sociopath, by definition:

Quote:
Characterized by at least 3 of the following:

1) Callous unconcern for the feelings of others

2) Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.

3) Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.

4) Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression.

5) Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.

6) Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for their antisocial behavior.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-23-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:40 PM   #105
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we can help Mr. Bane ?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #106
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Maybe we can help Mr. Bane ?

Old 03-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #107
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
The guy is a sociopath, by definition:

Characterized by at least 3 of the following:
1) Callous unconcern for the feelings of others
2) Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
3) Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
4) Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression.
5) Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
6) Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for their antisocial behavior.
6-for-6!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #108
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #109
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is that I didn't even ban him. In fact, I'm probably the only reason he was around this long. Multiple other mods have wanted to ban him for a long time.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #110
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The funny thing is that I didn't even ban him. In fact, I'm probably the only reason he was around this long. Multiple other mods have wanted to ban him for a long time.
Oh, noes! Now he's got a conspiracy theory angle to play with!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #111
MavsFTR
Golden Member

Yes, there is definitely something off about him.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #112
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Oh, noes! Now he's got a conspiracy theory angle to play with!
Ha. I know you're kidding, but I will clarify that it had nothing to do with "not liking him", or crap like that. He was an antagonizer that drove people away from the board and broke the rules.

I liked reading his basketball opinions and wish he'd bothered to try to fit in here.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #113
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Ha. I know you're kidding, but I will clarify that it had nothing to do with "not liking him", or crap like that. He was an antagonizer that drove people away from the board and broke the rules.

I liked reading his basketball opinions and wish he'd bothered to try to fit in here.
Yeah...just for fun I did an advanced search on the F-word from his username. There were eight pages of results, a lot of which preceded the word at hand with "you dumb" or "you stupid."

It had been going on a long time.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #114
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Someone's twitter account has been suspended.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #115
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Cad suffers from asperger syndrome and autism, very serious disorders. But he is the biggest Mavs fan and Dirk fan ever and you all just shattered his entire world when you banned him. He can't help his problems with communicating in a civil manner but he has agreed to start seeing a therapist if you would just consider giving him one more chance.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #116
MavsFTR
Golden Member

Lol why did Twitter suspend his account?
Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #117
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Cad suffers from asperger syndrome and autism
Yeah, too bad people with asperger and autism tend to be introverted, otherwise you might've convinced me...

Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #118
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, too bad people with asperger and autism tend to be introverted, otherwise you might've convinced me...
He is.... all he does is sit on his computer at his mom's house 24/7. Just read a couple of his posts, that should be all the convincing you really need, it's pretty obvious...

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 12:17 AM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:22 AM   #119
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
He is.... all he does is sit on his computer at his mom's house 24/7. Just read a couple of his posts, that should be all the convincing you really need, it's pretty obvious...
I know somebody with asperger and they certainly don't lash out like Cadbane... Socially awkward and limited in interests, yes - but not bold, vain, arrogant, aggressive or overcompensating.

Cadbane sounds more like a roid-rager than someone with a mild case of autism. His thoughts are far too linear and his opinions are unflinching - that's the exact opposite of how autism works...

Your bit isn't funny or clever.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:39 AM   #120
MavsFTR
Golden Member

Check out the newest member.

Last edited by MavsFTR; 03-24-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Tags
#freecadbane, cad dun got the banhammer, cad is whack, cad's gone. hallelujah!, cadbanned (again), departure of the quack!, eintracht, free cadbane, i say you he dead..., off the island, strike a million and one