Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #81
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It really doesn't take long to ruffle through a thread with posts you aren't interested in. Each post has the date on top so that you can skip ahead to see the latest chat/news/info.

Nobody polices the forums! If morons are going to act like morons, then they will be treated as such. 4DN1 isn't a quality poster...hence the grief.

Then check ESPN or Realgm or twitter for quick stuff. You pretty much just admit that you don't have time to post here. That is the true heart of the matter.
1) I'm not saying it takes long, but if I've checked the thread 10 times before and never gotten anything relevant out of it, why would I continue to check it? It is a waste of time, regardless how long it takes. When news breaks, start a new thread. It is soooo simple and so much more effective. This works exactly like a news website does where a story is posted and people comment on that story. It is amazingly useful.

2) People DO police the forums. When you give someone a hard time about starting a thread, that is policing.

3) This is a Mavericks forum, whereas ESPN, RealGM, etc. are all general sites. I want to be able to read a forum that is relevant to the team that I care most about and not have to wade through crap every time just to get to something of interest once in every 20 times I visit. Having threads for "news" effectively enables someone to visit this site for Mavs news and get relevant discussions. The way it currently is, you have to find a thread that *might* contain a conversation relevant to what you are interested in.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #82
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

And by the way, I am NOT advocating for anything like DallasBasketball.com. There are definitely too many threads there as people create threads rather than make a post about what's on their minds (like "OMG DIRK MISSSED A SHOTTT!" would not deserve a thread, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it on DallasBasketball.com). All I am advocating is that when there is something "new" to discuss (like Lamar actually leaving the team for the season), that there's a thread to discuss WHAT JUST HAPPENED.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #83
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the all encompassing threads by any stretch of the imagination.. When something new occurs, if someone wants to start a thread..start it.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Dub, I know exactly what you're talking about..as do many. From time to time, threads develop into something that some just do not want to wade through to get content. Yes, this forum sometimes has a lack of threads for the diverse topics.. and yes, people on the forum rag the hell out of someone that they do not particularly like if they start a thread. That's the way it's been for a couple of years, but it's not at all the way it's been throughout the complete history of this site.

My advice to anyone that wants to start a new thread.. Start it. Most of the people that are griping at you for starting a new thread don't contribute anything meaningful to the forum anyways..
Hear, hear.

I would imagine that if a poll were taken at best it would be split. But probably towards, I don't give a durn about new threads.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #85
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose View Post
1) Yes, I know that you can click a link and see unread posts. However, if the thread is full of crap I don't want to read, why would I ever keep checking it? Make a thread with the new, relevant information. With the logic of compiling stuff into one thread, we might as well just have a single "Mavericks" thread...or "Life"... Breaking news should get a new thread.
There is crap I don't want to read in all threads, no matter if they are a day old or a year old. Makes no difference.

Quote:
2) The "standard" is rather recent and has only gotten worse by a few people policing the forums, giving people a hard time whenever they create a new thread.
It's really not that recent. We've been having this argument for at least four years.

Quote:
3) Missing good conversation? That's fine, I don't have all day to read forums. Let me read about news in a clear, concise way. Making me stumble upon a thread to find out something has changed to the status quo is a mess.
Here's where I think we differ most. This is not a news site. This is a conversation site. When I come to this site, I already know that LO has been shipped away. So now I want to talk about it. And I see that there is no new LO thread, but the old LO thread is bumped. I can easily draw the conclusion that new conversation is there. I click on the link that takes me to the first unread post. If they're still arguing about something I'm bored about, I take 10 seconds to skim the thread and then I go start a new thread. But in this case, there was interesting conversation in the thread, so I'm going to read and post where the most interesting conversation is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose View Post
Hours afterwards? I don't think I saw the thread until I got home, so it was fresh to me. Not everyone can spend all day on forums and sports websites to find out the latest news. A few hours, when it occurs during business hours, is nothing.
My point was that there was already three hours of discussion in the other thread. Making a new one at that point is fine, but it's not going to accomplish anything.

Bottom line for me: The opening of this thread was mocked because of who opened it, and because there was already lively discussion on the same topic in another thread. You are correct that breaking news is perfectly worthy of a new thread, and if someone had felt compelled to start a new thread about LO leaving when it happened, I suspect most would have been fine with that.

But, it should tell you something that it was three hours after the news broke before someone at DM.com felt compelled to open a new thread without seeing if it was being discussed elsewhere. It's not peer pressure, it's the way the board works, because the majority of users like it that way.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-10-2012 at 04:23 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #86
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Mark Cuban talks to Odom in locker room
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #87
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
Phew, don't know if all people are going to see it, maybe start a thread about it?
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #88
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care about all the associated clutter issues. I'm just aggravated at someone that continues to post new threads clearly without even reading anything else on the forum. This isn't his personal twitter account. If our posts aren't getting any respect from one poster, demonstrated plainly by that poster not even acknowleding a dialogue already taking place elsewhere on the forum, then I feel no obligation to respect that person's message.

To be a valued member of this community, you have to at least read and try to acknowledge what others are saying.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #89
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Good riddance.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #90
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
It's really not that recent. We've been having this argument for at least four years
We even have separate, individual threads about it.

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35655

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36532

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=35657

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29728

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #91
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Grass houses always get people stoned.
LoL'd
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #92
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
LoL'd
I worked for that one
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #93
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

The next guy posting here has to write 1000 times "i love Lam Lam"
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #94
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

Well, Jthig, how about instead of being a lazy moderator , you remove the "new" discussion from the old thread and move it to a new one? You could even post a link to the new thread at the end of the old one.

Your advice is still not nearly as rational as having a new thread. I had never read the old thread, so clicking the link to take me to the first unread post wouldn't have helped me, and even if I'd read half of it, I still have to figure out which page starts the new discussion and that's a hassle. It takes a lot more than ten seconds, and I don't even know that I'll find what I'm looking for.

Also, just because you already know the news before you come here does not mean others do. Why shouldn't we come here for Mavs news? Why do I need to go to, say Espn.com, to prepare myself to come to this forum? Now you're asking me to take more time, when good reading about the news is right here.

What you should be purporting is that when people have something new to report or discuss is that they start a new thread, not that we should wade through unrelated material to find the right discussion.

I understand that a discussion had already started in the old thread and that we really don't want a split discussion, but it was no more wrong to start a new thread than it was to put new news in an old thread. It doesn't matter who started it, it was the right thing to do in my mind. Rag on him for starting an inappropriate new thread, sure, when it happens and in that thread.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #95
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day1MavsFan View Post
Well, Jthig, how about instead of being a lazy moderator , you remove the "new" discussion from the old thread and move it to a new one? You could even post a link to the new thread at the end of the old one.

Your advice is still not nearly as rational as having a new thread. I had never read the old thread, so clicking the link to take me to the first unread post wouldn't have helped me, and even if I'd read half of it, I still have to figure out which page starts the new discussion and that's a hassle. It takes a lot more than ten seconds, and I don't even know that I'll find what I'm looking for.

Also, just because you already know the news before you come here does not mean others do. Why shouldn't we come here for Mavs news? Why do I need to go to, say Espn.com, to prepare myself to come to this forum? Now you're asking me to take more time, when good reading about the news is right here.

What you should be purporting is that when people have something new to report or discuss is that they start a new thread, not that we should wade through unrelated material to find the right discussion.

I understand that a discussion had already started in the old thread and that we really don't want a split discussion, but it was no more wrong to start a new thread than it was to put new news in an old thread. It doesn't matter who started it, it was the right thing to do in my mind. Rag on him for starting an inappropriate new thread, sure, when it happens and in that thread.
So you want the few dozen regular posters around here to alter their posting habits to accommodate your infrequent use of the site? Because that's what you're asking... The mods don't "control" this board - they just get rid of bots and trolls. It's the posting habits of the regular users that determines threadflow (but you'd already know that if you bothered to read any of JThig's posts in this thread...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #96
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So you want the few dozen regular posters around here to alter their posting habits to accommodate your infrequent use of the site? Because that's what you're asking... The mods don't "control" this board - they just get rid of bots and trolls. It's the posting habits of the regular users that determines threadflow (but you'd already know that if you bothered to read any of JThig's posts in this thread...)
Just shut up and leave. If you hate my threads so much then stay out of them and go start one of your hypocritical threads.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:58 AM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just shut up and leave. If you hate my threads so much then stay out of them and go start one of your hypocritical threads.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:36 AM   #98
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You must've searched a lot for the perfect picture to reply with. You're so much cooler than me ,you win.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #99
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Just shut up already. You get way too butt-hurt whenever someone points out your trolling.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #100
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude you need a hell of a lot more than 153 posts and a bunch or red boxes to ask ud to leave. Be careful, you might get your wish, but not like you might want.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #101
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day1MavsFan View Post
Also, just because you already know the news before you come here does not mean others do. Why shouldn't we come here for Mavs news? Why do I need to go to, say Espn.com, to prepare myself to come to this forum? Now you're asking me to take more time, when good reading about the news is right here
I don't really care what you do before coming to this forum. My point is that a forum, traditionally, is about discussion, not about breaking news. I don't find it to be my responsibility to make sure every user of this form is greeted with new threads announcing the day's news.

If you feel differently, great. I nominate you as the official thread starter for all breaking news. Have at it.

In the mean time, I'm going to continue letting the users of this forum interact with it the way they want (for the most part). If they want to continue old conversations when new information is found, fine. If they want new threads to discuss things, fine. I'm going to step in and move things around from time to time if the boards gets unwieldy, but by and large the users of the forum dictate how the board works. If you don't like it, I apologize, and I recommend that you put in the work here to try to change it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #102
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again, just to be clear to everyone here but you, the problem here isn't valuable contributors posting new threads. Going back to an earlier flame war you engaged in, you noted that you could only pray to be banned... at this rate, your prayers will probably be answered sooner rather than later. I suggest that, before clicking the "Submit Reply" button, you think about what you're actually trying to accomplish by joining a forum and then immediately going after long-time members. I'd like to think that you are smarter than that, but your behavior here tells me otherwise.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Miss know it all chimes in.. great..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #104
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Dammit how did I miss this information? I was wondering where he was last night....NEED MOAR THREADS!!!!
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #105
4DN1
Banned

I'm not even going to bother to read the replies to me.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #106
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm not even going to bother to read the replies to me.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #107
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not even going to bother to read
We already knew that

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #108
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Lol!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #109
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up about threads.

If you want a new thread, make one. If you don't like seeing a new thread, don't click on it and post in the old one.

If you start a new thread, why do you care if someone doesn't like it? Screw them.

I don't understand why you people all think some kind of rigid centralized protocol has to exist (either in favor of a new thread for every time someone farts, or for a single thread to rule them all). It's a !@#$%@#(*&% message board, for crying out loud.

Good threads live, bad threads die. The users create the content and it's curated based on interaction.

SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUP!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #110
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Good threads live, bad threads die. The users create the content and it's curated based on interaction.

SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUP!
Are you sure...?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #111
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

why are you talking aobut silly topicks?
4DN1 made this thread and that is all.I think he is proud of his self because he creates his own thread.Yeah it is good for him.I am proud of you dude.

But now we should talking about basketball.So go on...

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #112
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Shut up about threads.

If you want a new thread, make one. If you don't like seeing a new thread, don't click on it and post in the old one.

If you start a new thread, why do you care if someone doesn't like it? Screw them.

I don't understand why you people all think some kind of rigid centralized protocol has to exist (either in favor of a new thread for every time someone farts, or for a single thread to rule them all). It's a !@#$%@#(*&% message board, for crying out loud.

SHUTUUUUUUUUUUUP!
Ahhh, the thread-police police.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #113
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Ryhlan... that is because there can only be one highlander!
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #114
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
why are you talking aobut silly topicks?
4DN1 made this thread and that is all.I think he is proud of his self because he creates his own thread.Yeah it is good for him.I am proud of you dude.

But now we should talking about basketball.So go on...
Lamar Odom is a basketball player, the Mavericks are a basketball team soooo...we aren't talking about basketball?
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #115
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
^ The thread narrator?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #116
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
The thread whisperer.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #117
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
^ The thread narrator?
Only if he has the voice and style of Sam Elliott from The Big Lebowski. Then I'm totally cool with that.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #118
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Lamar Odom is a basketball player, the Mavericks are a basketball team soooo...we aren't talking about basketball?
you and underdog talking about this thread:why you create it?why you are bad user.
I give you one tip.Remember Underdog hates new users.And you shouldn't create new one ever.

Amen

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #119
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
you and underdog talking about this thread:why you create it?why you are bad user.
I give you one tip.Remember Underdog hates new users.And you shouldn't create new one ever.

Amen
41 is bringing it in this thread. I'll go so far as to say that he ain't never lied!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #120
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
^ The thread narrator?
Whoa, that's meta.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being pregnant, existentialist thread, i know kung fu, look at me i'm important, murphy's good ol' days, mytoasterdoesntmakecoffee, no as cool as underdog, not as cool as cunte, pay attention to me!, sometimes i pee red, thread police, underdog and friends, underdog=legallyretarded, whore new level