Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default Delonte West's Baffoonedness

I know its just one of those petty things, but West losing his cool and finger-boning a guy in the ear is pretty lame. I think because of that, he won't be a maverick next year. Granted its not quite as bad as Jason Terry punching a guy in the nuts, in the playoffs, but its enough of a personal qualm for me to not want to see him aboard next year. Maybe I'm in the minority here, because West is a good basketball player. Certainly their best offseason acquisition. But last year was so great because everyone kept their cool in the playoffs, didn't let emotion get to them.

Even Dirk has fallen victim to emotion this year, and that displeases me. Aren't you supposed to get LESS emotional as you age, not more? It seems like every time the camera cuts to Dirk he's mouthing G-D M-Fer or some crap, which is really less than I expect from Dirk. He should be held to a higher standard since he is the heart and soul of the team. And frankly its a bit disappointing. Sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I think that is one of their biggest dis-likeable faults this year.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think the schedule has gotten to a lot of players, but that was absolutely stupid by West.

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko1kbwbIJd4

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Hayward elbowed West first. Don't listen to those stupid biased Jazz announcers.

This will not have any effect on him being here next year or not Cuban will see the tape of Hayward bumping him first.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-17-2012 at 11:17 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Como11

Como11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I know its just one of those petty things, but West losing his cool and finger-boning a guy in the ear is pretty lame. I think because of that, he won't be a maverick next year. Granted its not quite as bad as Jason Terry punching a guy in the nuts, in the playoffs, but its enough of a personal qualm for me to not want to see him aboard next year. Maybe I'm in the minority here, because West is a good basketball player. Certainly their best offseason acquisition. But last year was so great because everyone kept their cool in the playoffs, didn't let emotion get to them.
You have to be kidding me. You honestly don't want West next year because of a WET WILLIE!? Basketball has become such a weak sport. Players would get in brawls in the 80s and 90s. Now everyone is up in arms because West poked someone in the ear.....?

West is an amazing player. Just because he made one LITTLE mistake, does not mean he should be gone from the team. Absolutely absurd. People need to calm down about this. Not a big deal.
Como11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Hayward elbowed West first. Don't listen to those stupid biased Jazz announcers.

This will not have any effect on him being here next year or not Cuban will see the tape of Hayward bumping him first.
You can get away with elbows but not something as blatantly stupid as what West did. That is just losing your cool in a must-win game.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-17-2012 at 11:45 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, it was a dry willie. That totally changes it...
Old 04-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #7
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

that was hilarious!! lol the announcers and their overeacting!! hahahaha.
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with all those horrible new threads the last few weeks, wow...

I want him back, a T, maybe a fine but i like his toughness. Hayward and he were both fighting and West got an elbow i think and reacted, it is what it is.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
What's up with all those horrible new threads the last few weeks, wow...
Yeah people really need to stop discussing things. It's offensive. What is this, a discussion board? Cut it out.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #10
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Didnt Dirk get a T too??

Hes gone next year too
Old 04-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
Yeah people really need to stop discussing things. It's offensive. What is this, a discussion board? Cut it out.
I said horrible threads. The playoff one was good, so were others but all 4DN1 are bs. This one is also not a special one but ok...
Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah he is a headcase no doubt. We knew that from the start.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
I said horrible threads. The playoff one was good, so were others but all 4DN1 are bs. This one is also not a special one but ok...
I think its very important. What kind of people do you want on the Mavs team? Do you want Players that demand respect from their years of giving respect (J.Kidd, Duncan) or guys who are just going to blow themselves up after a few things go the wrong way (Westbrook, Bynum in last year's playoffs). Talent may overshadow a players simple-mindedness in a few cases, but in the end it will get the better of them. And that is a very under-rated aspect of a championship team. Like it or not.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 04-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #14
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

After getting elbowed in the face while running down the court, I'd say his reaction was fairly understandable, and I give him bonus points for creativity. And I'd love to see him back next year. And there are all sorts of things wrong with this thread's title. That is all.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
that was hilarious!! lol the announcers and their overeacting!! hahahaha.
I think the jazz homers had the vapors.

It was a silly move by delonte and at a bad time with roddy out. But it wasn't much of anything. Just like it wasn't much of anything when David west patted the dirkster. Hayward was kicking some ass out there and it would have been just as stupid for him to get all puffed up as it would have been for dirk.

But I'll play chrissie webber and Charlene Barkley for a minute.

"you can't let someone diss you like that boooyyy!".

This has absolutely nothing to do with whether the Mavs resign him or not. it might actually work in his favor.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 04-17-2012 at 01:04 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh, jeazus!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #17
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think its very important. What kind of people do you want on the Mavs team? Do you want Players that demand respect from their years of giving respect (J.Kidd, Duncan) or guys who are just going to blow themselves up after a few things go the wrong way (Westbrook, Bynum in last year's playoffs). Talent may overshadow a players simple-mindedness in a few cases, but in the end it will get the better of them. And that is a very under-rated aspect of a championship team. Like it or not.
But you need tough, nasty players. So give me West 10 times out of 10 ahead of other guys who are maybe more talented but soft and back down.

His reaction was too much but still nothing so dramatic after getting an elbow in the face shortly before.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #18
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even Dirk has fallen victim to emotion this year, and that displeases me. Aren't you supposed to get LESS emotional as you age, not more?

Not seeing it...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #19
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Same guy who had the whole mo-ped gun incident. You don't get normal with Delonte. If you have ever known a bi-polar person that kind of random outburst isn't shocking.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #20
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Not seeing it...
Haha. GENIUS.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Haha. GENIUS.
Dang reality, biting people in the ass again.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-17-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

For people who haven't read this piece about Delonte give it a view:

http://deadspin.com/5860865/how-delo...heard-about-it
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #23
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to lie, I think it's pretty hilarious.

But nobody's ever accused me of being a mature person.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #24
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:

Even Dirk has fallen victim to emotion this year, and that displeases me. Aren't you supposed to get LESS emotional as you age, not more? It seems like every time the camera cuts to Dirk he's mouthing G-D M-Fer or some crap, which is really less than I expect from Dirk. He should be held to a higher standard since he is the heart and soul of the team. And frankly its a bit disappointing. Sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I think that is one of their biggest dis-likeable faults this year.
I didn't see the whole game, but I see the finger in the ear on the highlights, and they said he was teed up. Did the Jazz make the FT on the tech? If so, that point cost us the game.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #25
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

He stuck his finger in someone's ear during a regular season game. Relax.

Baffoonedness is punching Mike Finley in the nuts during the most important series (at the time) in Mavs history....or open court tackling Shaq in the same circumstance...or being the biggest guy in the nba and giving what could have been career crippling cheap shot to the littlest guy in the nba.

Dude didn't even get tossed...it was, within the context of the game, equivalent to someone getting a tech for complaining too much to the refs. It happens. Relax.

Last edited by vinylstar; 04-17-2012 at 01:47 PM.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm not going to lie, I think it's pretty hilarious.

But nobody's ever accused me of being a mature person.
Lots of this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
Did the Jazz make the FT on the tech? If so, that point cost us the game.
Nope, they missed it - totally inconsequential foul in the end.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #28
sbibi

sbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Not seeing it...
HAHAHAHA this just too funny!! +rep

Last edited by sbibi; 04-17-2012 at 01:52 PM.
sbibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
I didn't see the whole game, but I see the finger in the ear on the highlights, and they said he was teed up. Did the Jazz make the FT on the tech? If so, that point cost us the game.
Nah I think it was the technicals on dirk/jet and vince for 3seconds that cost us the game.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk has gone on record as liking what Delonte brings - toughness and grit.
+ Barkley says every team needs a guy with a screw loose.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #31
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

If anything this will make the MBT bring him back, I bet Cubes and Dirk are laughing about it.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #32
sbibi

sbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the roughsbibi is a jewel in the rough

"Utah Jazz swingman Gordon Hayward said he initially felt like ripping Delonte West's finger off and fighting him after he jabbed it into Hayward's right ear"

So i guess the puppy isn't such a coward afterall...

The article then says "West insisted afterward that Hayward had lint in his hair and he wanted to give him a 'wet willy.'"

Delonte is hilarious lol

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/17/h...s=iref:nbahpt2

Last edited by sbibi; 04-17-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #33
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

For the record, Hayward missed the free throw. It's because your ear helps control your equilibrium and aids your balance. His balance must have been slight off on the shot.

Also, I thought that was straight up hilarious. This team needs some more attitude and I'll take it where I can find it.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #34
sbibi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
For the record, Hayward missed the free throw. It's because your ear helps control your equilibrium and aids your balance. His balance must have been slight off on the shot.

Also, I thought that was straight up hilarious. This team needs some more attitude and I'll take it where I can find it.
not sure how true this is (affecting his balance). If it is true and at all, I don't think that was Delonte's plan. If theres some truth to what you said it would be pretty damn funny.

Last edited by sbibi; 04-17-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #35
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the ear does affect balance. But I was just joking - sadly there's absolutely zero percent chance that had anything with Hayward missing the free throw.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #36
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
"I wanted to fight right there, but you can't do that,"
Yeah right, he looked like he was... And i don't think he wants to have anything to do with West and fight in one sentence!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #37
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

No, this incident makes me want Delonte West back even more.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #38
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

It's pretty funny but just so stupid. Looks like he said "i didn't push your ass boy". So clearly it was about giving Hayward what he pretended to get to begin with. West should just let that crap go before he ends up depressed on a scooter with guns again.
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #39
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
It's pretty funny but just so stupid. Looks like he said "i didn't push your ass boy". So clearly it was about giving Hayward what he pretended to get to begin with. West should just let that crap go before he ends up depressed on a scooter with guns again.
If he does, we'll be sure to send him your way.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #40
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
If he does, we'll be sure to send him your way.
Well if you can find a reason that makes sense then go ahead, but you're a failure even on a forum. Continuing to try and start some forum fight where everyone else has let things go.
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4dngone, look at me i'm important, what's baffonedness?