Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #41
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DN1 View Post
Well if you can find a reason that makes sense then go ahead, but you're a failure even on a forum. Continuing to try and start some forum fight where everyone else has let things go.
Geez man, I figured that you were the kind of emotionally balanced, well-adjusted guy who could help him if things went wrong again. Am I right or am I wrong?
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #42
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
If he does, we'll be sure to send him your way.
+1

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #43
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Think the correct term is buffoonery. But I did snicker when I saw the finger/ear move. Cheap, yet slightly humorous.

Sorry, these guys are going to have emotions-they're human last time I checked.
Want to address KG/Kobe/Bynum/Howard,etc,etc...who have gotten technicals for displaying emotions?
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #44
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

My only question about the West Willie was "are you staying on your meds?" As long as he is, he deserves a spot on this team. I think Delonte has done a great job managing his Bi-Polar condition. As long as he can keep it under control, I love having him on the team and I love the MBT for giving him a chance to prove he belongs in the NBA. Tough guys who can come off the bench, play the point and hit big shots are hard to come by. He's better be back next year.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #45
NorwegianMavsFan

NorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really niceNorwegianMavsFan is just really nice

I dont get why his bipolar disorder somehow caused the finger-in-the-ear incident. I mean, Kevin Love isn´t bipolar and he stomped on someone. Sometimes emotions just gets the better of players. It happens, nothing to do with his illness.
NorwegianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #46
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianMavsFan View Post
I dont get why his bipolar disorder somehow caused the finger-in-the-ear incident. I mean, Kevin Love isn´t bipolar and he stomped on someone. Sometimes emotions just gets the better of players. It happens, nothing to do with his illness.
I agree. What I was trying to say is that its a good thing that he channeled his emotions into a harmless reaction, instead of an over the top one.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #47
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

a scooter guys???? I don't think this is a scooter..

redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #48
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorwegianMavsFan View Post
That's one of the reasons this is so funny. It poses no risk of physical harm whatsoever, and yet some people are acting like he went all Tyson on the guy.

Hilarious antics, hilarious reaction.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #49
G-Man
Platinum Member

If Dirk had heard Jazz announcer Matt Harpring going nuts and calling for DeLonte's ejection, he would have gone over to the desk and punched Harpring out...again.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #50
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm not going to lie, I think it's pretty hilarious.

But nobody's ever accused me of being a mature person.
Me too.

The pearl clutching by the announcers was a bonus.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #51
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
If Dirk had heard Jazz announcer Matt Harpring going nuts and calling for DeLonte's ejection, he would have gone over to the desk and punched Harpring out...again.

Right! What's especially hilarious is that Harpring was nothing less than a cheapshot artist for his entire career. But don't you dare make any sort of physical contact with the Jazz!
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #52
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
Think the correct term is buffoonery.
I think it actually should have something to do with moran, or even better maroon.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #53
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
You have to be kidding me. You honestly don't want West next year because of a WET WILLIE!? Basketball has become such a weak sport. Players would get in brawls in the 80s and 90s. Now everyone is up in arms because West poked someone in the ear.....?

West is an amazing player
. Just because he made one LITTLE mistake, does not mean he should be gone from the team. Absolutely absurd. People need to calm down about this. Not a big deal.
I think you're too easily impressed......

He's a pretty good backup, but amazing, HELL NO!
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #54
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Delonte was lucky that Hayward just walked away and didn't act like a soccer player pretending to be hurt seriously. If he goes down in pain, West is thrown out immediately.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #55
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I wanted to fight right there, but you can't do that,"
Im laughing so hard because...

Thats like this mommy boys telling his friend/girlfriend after a night out that he would have totally fight douchebag XY in that club but they had their new shirt/shoes etc on....

Last edited by sefant77; 04-18-2012 at 11:21 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #56
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, I forgot that just because you have tattoos you are a good fighter! What does anyone really know about Hayward other than he is pasty? I've seen a few guys with attitudes and ink get sit handed to them before.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

Thats like this mommy boys telling his friend/girlfriend after a night out that he would have totally fight douchebag XY in that club but they had their new shirt/shoes etc on....

That mommys boy punched the Mavs right in the face and all we could is get fake tough with him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #58
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if that was how he "poked" Lebron's mom?
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:39 PM   #59
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
No, this incident makes me want Delonte West back even more.
True to be honest. He's the type of guy who would be perfect to go against douches like Bynum, Barnes, etc.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #60
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

Quote:
Welcome to our newest member, DelonteWestSucks
Who taught Gordon Hayward's mom how to use the internet?

You know why being a Texan is awesome? Because I'm cracking open a beer and watching the Rangers go for a sweep right now. Enjoy Utah, troll.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #61
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Interesting picture choice of Delonte. You chose to go with the sweaty shirtless one huh?
4DN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #62
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
That mommys boy punched the Mavs right in the face and all we could is get fake tough with him.
That mommy boy got bailed out big time by Millsap
Old 04-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #63
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Interesting picture choice of Delonte. You chose to go with the sweaty shirtless one huh?
"Thanks for deducting reputation from this user!"

Quote:
Old 04-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #64
4DN1
Banned

4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts4DN1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
"Thanks for deducting reputation from this user!"
Is this where I pretend to care?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #65
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Fake tough is Kevin Garnett making threat displays to JJB, or being the biggest guy on the court and shoving an elbow into the chest of the smallest guy on the court while he's airborne. Fake tough is saying you would've gotten into a fight but just weren't allowed to after a guy challenges you by sticking his finger in your ear.

Delonte's actions weren't fake tough, or at the very least they weren't proven to be by anything that followed. They just weren't constructive, and don't have any place in a basketball game, especially one where the stakes are so high. They're hardly the end of the world, either, though, and as long as he doesn't follow that up with an encore I don't think it will or should impact the chances that he re-signs with the Mavs next season.

Oh, and three other things:
1) the fine seems excessive to me
2) this thread is silly
3) "This message is hidden because 4DN1 is on your ignore list."
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #66
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
The weird moment when 4DN1 realize that a sweaty shirtless picture of Delonte is more valuable content than every 4DN1 posting combined

Last edited by sefant77; 04-18-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #67
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
The weird moment when 4DN1 realize that a sweaty shirtless picture of Delonte is more valuable content than every 4DN1 posting combined
Old 04-18-2012, 08:51 PM   #68
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

nm didn't see where fine was already mentioned.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-18-2012 at 08:52 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #69
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That mommy boy got bailed out big time by Millsap
That mommas boy just looked up and said scoreboard biyatch.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 PM   #70
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Would Delonte dressed as your favorite 'Twilight' character be more up your alley?
Old 04-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #71
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Would Delonte dressed as your favorite 'Twilight' character be more up your alley?
Lol, he is the first person I've added to my ignore list.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #72
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Oh good one. I like where your head's at on that one.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #73
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Oh good one. I like where your head's at on that one.
I just figured as much after you attempted to troll someone for posting a pic by fixating on how naked and sweaty Delonte was in it.

That's kind of like this guy who heckled Joe Rogan at a show in Ohio (the similarity to this situation begins around the 1:40 mark)...

Wait... aren't you from Ohio???

Last edited by ribosoma; 04-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #74
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
I just figured as much after you attempted to troll someone for posting a pic by fixating on how naked and sweaty Delonte was in it.

That's kind of like this guy who heckled Joe Rogan at a show in Ohio (the similarity to this situation begins around the 1:40 mark)...

Wait... aren't you from Ohio???
I refuse to be the idiot who watches UFC or Joe Rogan videos.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #75
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I refuse to be the idiot
Don't work...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #76
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Don't work...
Could you not figure out how to read the rest of the sentence or did you just choose to manipulate what I said and turn it into something I didn't say?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #77
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the PM you send me, but i'm straight, sorry!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #78
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Fake tough is Kevin Garnett making threat displays to JJB, or being the biggest guy on the court and shoving an elbow into the chest of the smallest guy on the court while he's airborne. Fake tough is saying you would've gotten into a fight but just weren't allowed to after a guy challenges you by sticking his finger in your ear.

Delonte's actions weren't fake tough, or at the very least they weren't proven to be by anything that followed. They just weren't constructive, and don't have any place in a basketball game, especially one where the stakes are so high. They're hardly the end of the world, either, though, and as long as he doesn't follow that up with an encore I don't think it will or should impact the chances that he re-signs with the Mavs next season.

Oh, and three other things:
1) the fine seems excessive to me
2) this thread is silly
3) "This message is hidden because 4DN1 is on your ignore list."

Fake tough is this thread...

But I do agree that the $25k fine was excessive, especially for a league-minimum player who didn't actually hurt anybody. Delonte was hit with the tech, the game continued, Hayward used that motivation to score 24 points and get the win... The Mavs dropped one that they needed, the Jazz kept their playoff hopes alive, the Basketball Gods were appeased - Stern just wanted to remind the Basketball Gods who's in charge, that's all.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-19-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #79
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Could you manipulate what I said and turn it into something I did say?
Done.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #80
4DN1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Done.
I hope you are really 30 yrs old.

Tags
4dngone, look at me i'm important, what's baffonedness?