Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-01-2021, 08:33 PM   #1
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromSloveniaWithLove View Post
Yes okay, I give you that I'm biased, of course..

But that does not mean I dont want Mavs to suceed. I Just hope Luka wont be a second Dirk.. Yes, Dirk is/was phenomenal.. But Luka has the potential to be so so much better than Dirk.. And everybody wants him to succeed with Mavs.. Also Dirk deserved better.. But Cuban refused/ failed to get him a team good enough for contending except for that one time..

But is this even possible? Is Cuban willing to get him the team which screams contenders? Based on this it looks like this is not his goal:

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.am...s-will-contend

So what does Mavs have now? No trade value except Luka and maybe THJ. So grinding is all there's left..

Of course.. Everyone understands that he is loaded ATM on two legs now.. But his MVP stock plumitted this year cuz.. Ugh.. Ouch.. I must forget last week performance.. A pain is all there is left.. And its not even his fault.. He was only player producing any kind of stats..

But no.. I was not implying that Mavs should or even would do something like that.. But hypotethical.. What can Dallas get for Luka and does that make Dallas legit contenders??
Honestly man, Luka came in fat. Get that part ironed out before blaming anyone else for his decline in MVP talk. I didn't buy into him being an MVP yet anyway. It was pipedream. The kid can't take advantage of the free throw line and didn't play defense.

Things will get sorted out but it's not gonna happen overnight, but you are just barking up the wrong tree here hoping for anyone to side with trading the 2nd best player we have had here...at least in the last 25 years.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuban, doncic, luka, trade