Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-08-2003, 04:50 PM   #1081
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

He's a grand old flag, a high flying flag.
Old 12-08-2003, 04:57 PM   #1082
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He is the official lounge singer of this thread.
Old 12-08-2003, 05:15 PM   #1083
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Recognizes the singing greatness of dallas_esq.
Old 12-08-2003, 05:37 PM   #1084
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know that he can sing "What's New Pussycat" to me anytime.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 05:49 PM   #1085
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

reminds me of a joke...
A man goes to the doctor and says "Doctor, the strangest thing keeps happening to me. Everytime I see a woman on the street I compulsively start singing "She's a Lady" or "What's NeW Pussycat."

"Hmmm, interesting" replies the doctor. "My diagnosis is Tom Jones Syndrome."

"Tom Jones Syndrome. Is that rare?"

and the doctor replies....."It's not unusual."

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 05:49 PM   #1086
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 05:55 PM   #1087
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

His last post is alike marvin.

Old 12-08-2003, 05:56 PM   #1088
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

uuupppss.. wrong side [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

sorry chiwas...

but folllowed your advice and had a lot of tequilas yesterday... i'm sure you can still hear my hiccup [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 06:08 PM   #1089
Chiwas
Guru

Always nice.

I like her.

Old 12-08-2003, 06:09 PM   #1090
Caliente
Diamond Member

Always nice.

I like him.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:11 PM   #1091
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

it's nice that she likes him !
Old 12-08-2003, 06:15 PM   #1092
Caliente
Diamond Member

you know my motto........I LOVE MEN.........THEY TASTE DELICIOUS..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:16 PM   #1093
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

gave me pointers on picking up chicks

Old 12-08-2003, 06:21 PM   #1094
Caliente
Diamond Member

pointers, no............tips you could use, maybe.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:23 PM   #1095
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is giving men tips.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:25 PM   #1096
Novice#41
Golden Member

probably needs some too... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:25 PM   #1097
Caliente
Diamond Member

she has great taste in men also...............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:26 PM   #1098
Novice#41
Golden Member

had no idea she knows such things about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:29 PM   #1099
Chiwas
Guru

(women...[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img] )

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

She should say if such things are true.

Old 12-08-2003, 06:30 PM   #1100
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should realize I used to own a retriever also. It was a great dog, and I miss him still.
Old 12-08-2003, 06:33 PM   #1101
Caliente
Diamond Member

Cats RULE....................Dogs drool.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:35 PM   #1102
Chiwas
Guru

Posted the eleven hundred ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) of the thread.

Old 12-08-2003, 06:37 PM   #1103
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

posted #1101...

kidding.
has a very cute puppy

Old 12-08-2003, 06:38 PM   #1104
Chiwas
Guru

He likes good dogs, good music, good women, good hoops sites...

Old 12-08-2003, 06:46 PM   #1105
Novice#41
Golden Member

should know i always tell the truth !

btw - taste is relative [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit: for a missing 'e' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:52 PM   #1106
Chiwas
Guru

Should remember that a week ago she said that she didn't have friends here.

And I think she lied. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 06:56 PM   #1107
Novice#41
Golden Member

should remember that i didn't say i have no friends here...

i have no friends at all ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 06:59 PM   #1108
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

knows better than that
Old 12-08-2003, 07:00 PM   #1109
Caliente
Diamond Member

I am your friend.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:12 PM   #1110
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is Novice's friend, so is Smiles, so am I, if she will have me...
Old 12-08-2003, 07:17 PM   #1111
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Wants Novice to have him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #1112
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Wants to stir things up.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:31 PM   #1113
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should realize that the spoon was a great invention.... I use it alot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 07:34 PM   #1114
Caliente
Diamond Member

should give dallas_esq some good ol' fatherly advice.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 07:36 PM   #1115
Chiwas
Guru

Gatúbela.

Old 12-08-2003, 07:38 PM   #1116
Caliente
Diamond Member

Mi amor.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:42 PM   #1117
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Thinks Chiwas is protective.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2003, 07:43 PM   #1118
Caliente
Diamond Member

Mi compadre.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:46 PM   #1119
Chiwas
Guru

The best of the Lionesses.

Old 12-08-2003, 07:48 PM   #1120
Caliente
Diamond Member

The tiger above is honest.