Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-29-2004, 11:44 AM   #2681
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

is the master of the fun game

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2004, 12:26 PM   #2682
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He is the master of the O/U thread.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A pic of sike hitchhiking on I-30 Saturday.........sorry I didn't stop.............

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=alien+christmas/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/SIG=11ph8smgf/*-http%3A//www.quartette.com/sunny/Graphics/Alien9-l.jpg[/img]
Old 11-29-2004, 12:47 PM   #2683
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is ever so heartless for leaving me on the side of the highway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-29-2004, 06:15 PM   #2684
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Please forgive me...........to err is human....to forgive is fe-line............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2004, 06:43 PM   #2685
sike
The Preacha

that puss in boots pic is so funny....its perhaps the best part of the movie...she know this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 11:49 AM   #2686
Caliente
Diamond Member

Here's a sneak peek at sike's family Christmas card......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 12:12 PM   #2687
sike
The Preacha

she obviously thinks I'm a nudist......

Old 11-30-2004, 12:23 PM   #2688
Caliente
Diamond Member

Silly alien...........everybody is naked under their clothes......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2004, 12:31 PM   #2689
sike
The Preacha

she just reminded me of a Trix commercial

Old 11-30-2004, 12:47 PM   #2690
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike practicing his holiday crop circles.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2004, 12:59 PM   #2691
sike
The Preacha

I thought I saw someone taking pictures! She got me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2004, 11:27 AM   #2692
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike decorating the family Christmas tree...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2004, 11:30 AM   #2693
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Caliente Camouflaged
Old 12-02-2004, 11:35 AM   #2694
sike
The Preacha

has a close relationship with the force known as "evil"

Old 12-02-2004, 11:59 AM   #2695
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike meditating........*ohm*........*ohm*............

Old 12-02-2004, 02:28 PM   #2696
sike
The Preacha

finds quite a few pictures that look like my avatar...

Old 12-02-2004, 04:27 PM   #2697
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

hides a complex emotional character with an oversimplified, avatar
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:40 AM   #2698
sike
The Preacha

uses the mail effectively

Old 12-03-2004, 03:23 AM   #2699
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

uses males effectively....

oh wait, wrong thread.

has a good sense of humor.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 11:01 PM   #2700
sike
The Preacha

is known by some as EL............I still can't figure out why [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2004, 06:08 AM   #2701
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

calls people 'kitty' (where is kitty anyway?)

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 03:24 PM   #2702
sike
The Preacha

asks a good question....

Old 12-04-2004, 03:43 PM   #2703
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

is a member of the 'eastside' locos
Old 12-04-2004, 04:05 PM   #2704
sike
The Preacha

I gotta be honset....not that great.

Old 12-04-2004, 05:23 PM   #2705
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

is never really that honest
Old 12-04-2004, 06:27 PM   #2706
sike
The Preacha

thinks honest means "unsexy"

Old 12-04-2004, 06:28 PM   #2707
XERXES
Diamond Member

cannot resist
Old 12-04-2004, 07:47 PM   #2708
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

both of the two posters above think they are in the false accusation thread

Old 12-05-2004, 07:43 PM   #2709
sike
The Preacha

believes himself to be God's gift to women..........

and sheep... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 08:25 PM   #2710
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

likes old comic books?
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 08:27 PM   #2711
sike
The Preacha

is right...but how did he know?

Old 12-05-2004, 08:35 PM   #2712
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

only assumes i knew
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:04 PM   #2713
sike
The Preacha

I assume once again that he is a star trek fan...

Old 12-06-2004, 04:19 AM   #2714
twelli
Diamond Member

is an elite member

(antoine is an elite 3-point shooter)

Old 12-06-2004, 10:57 AM   #2715
sike
The Preacha

his "Platinum" is made of tin foil

Old 12-06-2004, 11:12 AM   #2716
Caliente
Diamond Member

He started the O/U thread too late on Saturday for me to play.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 11:15 AM   #2717
sike
The Preacha

she knows that if I could have started it sooner I would.

Old 12-06-2004, 11:21 AM   #2718
Caliente
Diamond Member

I forgive you.......this time.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Here's a pic of sike in his weekend outfit........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 11:34 AM   #2719
sike
The Preacha

I swear shes stalking me!

Old 12-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #2720
Caliente
Diamond Member

You should have moved to a bigger city.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]