Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #161
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I dunno.. I may be sick in the head, but I still think the Mavs are going to win this series.
would read again.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #162
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno.. I may be sick in the head, but I still think the Mavs are going to win this series.
You sound like Kobe when the Lakers were down 0-3 in last year's playoffs.

Still, a little optimism never hurt. I don't think the team gets swept.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #163
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On the surface it seems pretty simple imo. The Okies are putting so much pressure on the perimeter.. way out there beyond the 3-pt line, and it seems like RC should be able to find a way to break that down. Put Ian at the free-throw line or something. I think the Mavs need an adjustment in their sets on offense and I don't think it is that complicated.

On the other hand, I believe the defense will get better if the offense picks up. The horrendous passing and jacking up 3pters has got to stop. Defense takes effort and concentration and that will come if they could have more decent possessions.

I am not ready to say the Mavs are gonna come back and win the series mainly because they looked horrific in Game 3. But if they can get the flow back in their offense then my optimism goes way up. I still think the Thunder's psyche is fragile. It could go south real quick if the Mavs can begin scoring with less effort.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #164
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't get swept, please!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #165
redzwestisbest

redzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really niceredzwestisbest is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
At the end of the day

-Odom
-Yi
-Carter
-West
-Wright

were exposed as trash. Our core guys got zero help when needed.

Cuban could have done better....
LOL

West and Wright weren't trash. Carter was borderline. Wood and Kidd played poorly for large portions of the year and playoffs.

Dirk has been solid offensively and Marion defensively. But Dirk defensively and Marion offensively? Borderline trash. However, the sum of the parts disguises alot of things.

I think this team tried to do things like they did last year instead of changing things to cope with the changes that teams changed on them.
redzwestisbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #166
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzwestisbest View Post
LOL

West and Wright weren't trash. Carter was borderline. Wood and Kidd played poorly for large portions of the year and playoffs.

Dirk has been solid offensively and Marion defensively. But Dirk defensively and Marion offensively? Borderline trash. However, the sum of the parts disguises alot of things.

I think this team tried to do things like they did last year instead of changing things to cope with the changes that teams changed on them.
Yup...but this is where the lockout and condensed schedule came into play. That is why I give Carlisle a break this year. If he rolls out with the same offensive set next year, I going to give him hell via this board.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #167
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzwestisbest View Post
LOL

Wright has been absolute trash this series. Delonte not much better tbh. A few flashes here and there when they've just given him the ball, but his decision making is soooooo slow.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:58 AM   #168
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone claimed the GDT? Maybe fluid should start it since he thinks we'll win the series or someone who had a winning streak during he regular season.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kool aid ate my dog