Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Kevin Durant's backpack leads the Mavs 1-0

Mavs in 6.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

he's a 3-time scoring champ for a reason.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #3
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I piss on the Thunder
Old 04-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

6 TO's and only 5 boards from Dirk, that will definitely need to change.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

With the Mavs luck this year in close games.... it seem,ed like the Thunder would hit a buzzer beater.

Refs were awful tonight. Don't give me the FT discrepancy BS. In the 4th quarter, OKC was allowed to hold and grab all 12 minutes.

Wright can't be p*ssified this sertries. He has to look to dunk the ball with authority. Same with Ian.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #6
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
He is what he is.

Father time is undefeated.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #7
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

That Ibaka 3 that never should have happened at the end of the half was the difference. I told my buddy to remember that series of events if the game were close at the end. Refs make a bullshit call on Dirk at the end of the half, and in the end it cost us. YEA I'M REAL FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW! Thunder champions? LOL

Scott Brooks is a joke of a coach. That was the play call he came up with? He always sucks dick at calling plays at end of games. Can't complain about the D or even the Mavs in general. We played well enough to win. We were fucking robbed, and I rarely say stuff like this.

Last edited by Dale4Saul2Red0; 04-28-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #8
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Let's hope this is Dirk's worst game of the series. Mavericks can win against this team. Outplayed them all game and let OKC back in late and got a bad bounce on a Durant game winner. Don't understand why Dirk shot so early when there was a one second game to shot clock differential on that last play though.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #9
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the TOs were a result of Harden grabbing his wrist while ducking down on the double.... and Dirk couldn't pass it out because of it.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
he's a 3-time scoring champ for a reason.
Because he nailed your mom 3 times?

Yeah, Kevin Durant is a real Delonte West...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

We had a puncher's chance (old guys fresh). Now it will be probably a short series.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #12
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post
Thunder champions? LOL
people said the same thing about us last year.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #13
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Great game. Tough loss.

Wanted to see how others felt about this, but I cringed a little when Brendan Haywood went out of the game late in the fourth. I thought he had done a great job of closing down the lane and helping the Mavs defense.

I understand that Ian is more agile and a better offensive player. I understand the Mavs might have been worried about hack-a-Wood, but I hated that substitution. Felt like the wheels came off as soon as that happened.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough won... Thunder turned it up at the end and took it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #15
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

we had multiple 5+ point leads, never capitalized, we had our chance. questionable and one on tht ibaka rebound and put back dunk on dirk at the end.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #16
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Our centers are so blah.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST OFF: OKC is not a championship caliber team.

Quick Thoughts:

Dirk probably won't play this bad again. He just seemed to float through the first 3 quarters...and it seemed to me to impact his defensive focus as well.

Kidd probably won't play this good again. But we can hope, right?

Terry disappeared in the last few minutes. But he kept us in this game.

Ian and Haywood just frustrate me about 85% of the time.

I don't see why Brandon Wright can't play more against the Thunder...its not like he will get pushed around MORE than Ian.

Seemed like a lot of possessions were just lost by the wrong guy taking a bad shot.

This loss feel deflating.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #18
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

How was the refs specifically when collison was on dirk? Had to work tonight.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #19
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

It's kind of crazy to think how close this night was to being a lot of fun. Mavs will take them down in game 2.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
How was the refs specifically when collison was on dirk? Had to work tonight.
Didn't see as much Collison on Dirk as Ibaka/Perkins.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33 View Post
Great game. Tough loss.

Wanted to see how others felt about this, but I cringed a little when Brendan Haywood went out of the game late in the fourth. I thought he had done a great job of closing down the lane and helping the Mavs defense.

I understand that Ian is more agile and a better offensive player. I understand the Mavs might have been worried about hack-a-Wood, but I hated that substitution. Felt like the wheels came off as soon as that happened.
I had the same expression when Ian came into the game. Honestly I believe this was the key in the game swinging, and I didn't understand the substitution at all.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #22
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

I still can't believe I'm the only one pissed about the call on Dirk at the end of the half that led to the 3 by Ibaka. Out of all of the questionable calls tonight that was beyond the worst, and it cost us the fucking game! I can't stand it when refs have an impact like that on the game.

Last edited by Dale4Saul2Red0; 04-28-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #23
Como11

Como11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Most of the TOs were a result of Harden grabbing his wrist while ducking down on the double.... and Dirk couldn't pass it out because of it.
Delusional biased fan.

Dirk has been turning over the ball too much lately. Period! Don't make excuses.
Como11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #24
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
With the Mavs luck this year in close games.... it seem,ed like the Thunder would hit a buzzer beater.

Refs were awful tonight. Don't give me the FT discrepancy BS. In the 4th quarter, OKC was allowed to hold and grab all 12 minutes.

Wright can't be p*ssified this sertries. He has to look to dunk the ball with authority. Same with Ian.
Yes, our big men have to go stronger and more immediately to the rim. And they need to adjust the ball right or left as they get near the rim, maybe try to dunk it from the other side of the rim.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:37 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Ian is just a terrible defender. Does he ever block a shot? Does he ever not foul? Does he ever not bite on a head fake? Does he ever not foul once his man has beaten him?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-28-2012, 11:37 PM   #26
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Game was decided by the bs and1 call against dirk on Ibaka's dunk. Dirk didn't jump & had his hand straight up. Now the me how on hell is this a foul I'm the last 2 minutes of a close game. Just bs. It changed everything... Same as the offensive foul @ the end of the first half. Momentumkiller ^ 2
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:37 PM   #27
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
Delusional biased fan.

Dirk has been turning over the ball too much lately. Period! Don't make excuses.
You sound like a Mavs hater. What are you an OKC fan?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #28
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
FIRST OFF: OKC is not a championship caliber team.

Quick Thoughts:

Dirk probably won't play this bad again. He just seemed to float through the first 3 quarters...and it seemed to me to impact his defensive focus as well.

Kidd probably won't play this good again. But we can hope, right?

Terry disappeared in the last few minutes. But he kept us in this game.

Ian and Haywood just frustrate me about 85% of the time.

I don't see why Brandon Wright can't play more against the Thunder...its not like he will get pushed around MORE than Ian.

Seemed like a lot of possessions were just lost by the wrong guy taking a bad shot.

This loss feel deflating.
I thought the Mavs looked horrible with Wright on the floor in the first half. The Thunder seemed to get whatever they wanted inside with him on the floor. I suspect Carlisle saw the same thing.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #29
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
+/- numbers/ minutes played

Haywood +1/19

Mahinmi +5/22

Wright -10/7

Last edited by 4Dirk1Nowitzki; 04-28-2012 at 11:39 PM.
4Dirk1Nowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post

AND Harden gets away with a TON of fouls/hacks.

Old 04-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #31
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dirk1Nowitzki View Post
+/- numbers/ minutes played

Haywood +1/19

Mahinmi +5/22

Wright -10/7
Dirk -5 = Whoops, looks like someone doesn't understand the plus minus

Old 04-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #32
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
And he is a flopping extraordinaire.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #33
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know what to make of this game... Some things didn't go our way, but a lot of things did...

Marion and Terry were a combined 7 of 10 on threes, and 15 of 24 overall...

Kidd played great defense all night with 7 steals...

It's hard to imagine Terry, Kidd, and Marion playing any better than they did tonight, which worries me... What are they going to do when Terry comes back to Earth in game 2 and goes 4 of 12? I know Kidd will continue to play great defense, but it will be hard to generate that many TO's again...

Dirk and Durant could both play better... Dirk had 6 TO's, including a couple in crunch time, he needs to clean that up...

West can play better, so I guess that's something to hope for...

Ibaka was the guy that really hurt us tonight... 9 of 12 for 22 points, this can not happen again...

Game 2 is feeling like a must win...
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #34
CaseyJones

CaseyJones will become famous soon enough

Really disappointing to be that close and lose to a shot like that but I still think we can get this series.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #35
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Yeah Wright played terrible...fouled and lost on defense, and totally scared of getting his shot blocked on offense.

He deserved only 7 minutes.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #36
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still can't believe I'm the only one pissed about the call on Dirk at the end of the half that led to the 3 by Ibaka. Out of all of the questionable calls tonight that was beyond the worst, and it cost us the fucking game! I can't stand it when refs have an impact like that on the game.
This is an excellent point. We just have short memories.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:43 PM   #37
4Dirk1Nowitzki

Quote:
Ian is just a terrible defender. Does he ever block a shot? Does he ever not foul? Does he ever not bite on a head fake? Does he ever not foul once his man has beaten him?
2 blocks tonight, mavs outscored okc by +5 while he was on the floor, hit a couple of important free throws, one foul tonight.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #38
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
you do realize we got some calls throughout the game too, right? don't act like the refs have an impact on the game only against our favor.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #39
Como11

Como11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura aboutComo11 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I really can't believe people are calling those strips "fouls".

And no, I've been a mavs fan since they played in the Reunion Arena. Just because I criticize mav players and call it how it is, does not make me any less of a mavs fan.

All I'm saying is that too many of you do not look at things clearly. Just look at the game with a fair, open mind.
Como11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #40
4Dirk1Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartywithDirk View Post
Yeah Wright played terrible...fouled and lost on defense, and totally scared of getting his shot blocked on offense.

He deserved only 7 minutes.
i really dont know how much of a gamble rc can really take playing him in a close game. he was -10 in the +/- category in only 7 min. might have to be a 2 headed monster.