Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

One point that has been clearly established that I would like to toss my agreement on:
Dirk MUST stop coughing up the ball in crunch time.

How many games did he cost us with his terrible passes and loose handles this season? I'm betting at least 3.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dirk1Nowitzki View Post
2 blocks tonight, mavs outscored okc by +5 while he was on the floor, hit a couple of important free throws, one foul tonight.
You're right, Ian is a good defender.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #43
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
you do realize we got some calls throughout the game too, right? don't act like the refs have an impact on the game only against our favor.
Yea I have problems with the inconsistency of the officiating but we surely don't have any reason to B and MOAN about foul calls. That's not why we lost. And the Mavs got their share of calls. All I ask though is if the refs are going to let us play let us play. If they are going to call ticky tack calls then call them. But call it consistently all the way through.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:48 PM   #44
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
One point that has been clearly established that I would like to toss my agreement on:

How many games did he cost us with his terrible passes and loose handles this season? I'm betting at least 3.
Yep, Dirk needs to be stronger with the ball even if he's getting fouled. It's the playoffs, the refs are going to let a lot of stuff go.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #45
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I hope the guys move on the the next game and forget about this...they fought hard to the end.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #46
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Well, the problem is that the Mavs are just giving Dirk the ball and expecting him to turn into Carmelo. Dirk cannot do what he could do 5 years ago. They need to first penetrate the lane and get the ball to Dirk off of that, and then he can at that point either shoot a jumper if he has a good look, or drive the rim and try to score and draw fouls. But Dirk dribbling the ball around at the 3 point line is not going to work.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #47
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Dirk -5 = Whoops, looks like someone doesn't understand the plus minus
expand on this, my comment was towards you saying why cant wright get more playing time.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #48
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
expand on this, my comment was towards you saying why cant wright get more playing time.
+/- is a bad stat in a small sample size (like 1 game...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #49
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You're right, Ian is a good defender.
the guy has an ok game and you use all the irrelevant information you can to formulate such a weak stance. he did everything in the game to prove your comment false. I know how bad of a defender he can be the majority of the time. trust me i watch enough games, but he did decent enough for us to win tonight.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #50
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

3 reasons why I'm concerned:

marion isn't making 3 threes again (but he'll damn sure try)
jet isn't going to shoot 80 percent again
durant and westbrook aren't only going to shoot a combined 6 free throws again
Old 04-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #51
4Dirk1Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
yeah i got you but the numbers were so lopsided in this one game even though the sample size is so small. wright did not make an impact out there on the floor whatsoever.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #52
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

we had 25 FTA and they had 20 FTA.

bu bu but the refs are clearly screwing us over!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #53
4Dirk1Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post

is ibaka gonna drop 22 again? including a 3 at the buzzer? odds are definitely against us. we played close to perfect and it slip away.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:56 PM   #54
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
True in the majority of the cases. However, Brandon hasn't really looked good playing within the zone all year. I think all his minutes tonight, the Mavs were in a zone.

Last edited by b_o_r; 04-29-2012 at 12:03 AM.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #55
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Roddy - DNP

Injured or weaksauce?

Old 04-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #56
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post

4 of the thunder players combined to score 99% of their points. That probably won't change. Brooks is a damn moron too. Adjustments will be made. I like our chances even if terry, Marion, and Kidd aren't as efficient.
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #57
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...odds are definitely against us. we played close to perfect and it slip away.
Like so many games during this season.

And why ?

because other teams step up on D late in the 4th. MAVS can't do that anymore. You do not win many 4th qtr possessions with Dirk/Mihnimi protecting the rim...

Crunch time is also about getting rebounds, setting screens....and this is where we miss Tyson

Last edited by markus1234; 04-29-2012 at 12:01 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #58
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post

And why ?

because other teams step up on D late tin the 4th. MAVS can't do that anymore. You do not win many crunch time possessions with Dirk/Mihnimi protecting the rim...

Crunch time is also about getting rebounds, setting screens....and this is where we miss Tyson
We definitely could have used his 0 point 7 turnover performance he put up today
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 AM   #59
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Roddy - DNP

Injured or weaksauce?
Roddy's offense is such a liability this year that you really can't play him this time of the year.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #60
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post

And why ?

because other teams step up on D late in the 4th. MAVS can't do that anymore. You do not win many crunch time possessions with Dirk/Mihnimi protecting the rim...

I know the point you are trying to make...but up 7 and not scoring on 4 straight possesions is what lost us the game. Not defense.

We can talk defense until we're blue in the face. Offense has been the issue this year and it was again in closing time tonight.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #61
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's as fine a stat as any for one game. Today, it tells you that the team was outscored when Wright was on the floor but not when one of the other two centers was playing. That's the raw information you get out of it, nothing more, nothing less.

Is that going to happen again? Was that really Wright's fault or someone else's? The stat calls for the same kinds of questions you can ask for just about any stat.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #62
4Dirk1Nowitzki

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac View Post
4 of the thunder players combined to score 99% of their points. That probably won't change. Brooks is a damn moron too. Adjustments will be made. I like our chances even if terry, Marion, and Kidd aren't as efficient.
wow really a hard stat to believe. cant believe only 5 guys scored for okc. we had 8 guys score all of our points.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #63
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And not just one whole game, we're talking 7 measly minutes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #64
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Roddy - DNP

Injured or weaksauce?
Yeah I was looking for him too, especially since Delo didn't play all that well. And was sick.

Last edited by PartywithDirk; 04-29-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Added sick
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #65
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Question: does Marion ever know how much time is left on the clock? Like...EVER? Idk if I've ever seen him get off a half court or more buzzer beater shot off before the buzzer. One second is three seconds to him. I guess he thinks he can dribble it a few times and go half the court all in one second.......
Old 04-29-2012, 12:05 AM   #66
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
It's as fine a stat as any for one game. Today, it tells you that the team was outscored when Wright was on the floor but not when one of the other two centers was playing. That's the raw information you get out of it, nothing more, nothing less.

Is that going to happen again? Was that really Wright's fault or someone else's? The stat calls for the same kinds of questions you can ask for just about any stat.
For just about any stat?

Oh, dear. Someone really doesn't know stats, if that's the case.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:08 AM   #67
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
you do realize we got some calls throughout the game too, right? don't act like the refs have an impact on the game only against our favor.
You obviously don't realize that foul call on Dirk, which was really a foul on Ibaka at the end of the half was a minimum 3 point swing, with a potential max 6 point swing. You can't find another questionable call in the game that had that impact. And it wasn't a questionable call. It was a BS why the hell are you blowing the whistle there call. There's a reason Hubie Brown was all over it right when they blew the whistle.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #68
ELdirkadirkastano

ELdirkadirkastano is infamous around these partsELdirkadirkastano is infamous around these parts

Mavs got this. OKC didn't impress me outside of Ibaka. This series will probably go the distance, but I'll gladly take experience over youth for the win.
ELdirkadirkastano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #69
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

The good of this game...

I don't think that, outside of Durant who missed a LOT of shots, the Thunder can play any better than this. Actually they can only play worse. No way Ibaka scores 20+ again. That's insane. Nearly every key player on their team put up big numbers tonight. That's just not going to happen every night.

Now the counter to that is that their best player, Durant, was their worst tonight and he can only play better.

On the other hand while the Mavs got amazing games from some players, there's clearly room for improvement all around. Meanwhile they clearly proved they can totally hang with and beat the Thunder... and the only reason OKC won is by hitting a long, desperation shot with a hand in his face and a player running at him.

Durant is good, but if it takes that to win you're not exactly dominating the other team.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:16 AM   #70
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Roddy - DNP

Injured or weaksauce?
DNP-Not ready for Big Time
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #71
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #72
xrobx
Diamond Member

I think there's a decent chance we've seen Roddy on the court in a Mavs uniform for the last time, unless Carlisle gives up and puts him in game 6 like he did in the Spurs series 2 years ago.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #73
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
For just about any stat?

Oh, dear. Someone really doesn't know stats, if that's the case.
They all vary game to game and many are largely impacted by other stats.

I could try to argue this out with you, but you've been on a streak of being difficult with everyone lately, so I think I'll pass.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #74
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think there's a decent chance we've seen Roddy on the court in a Mavs uniform for the last time
And that wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #75
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Is Roddy that terrible?

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:32 AM   #76
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Is Roddy that terrible?
Nope. Still kinda raw (only had 1 training camp in his career), but he's definitely shown great upside in flashes, especially for the price.

Hopefully a package of Roddy/Odom/+ will fetch us something good this summer... Otherwise we keep trying to develop him.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-29-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #77
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
They all vary game to game and many are largely impacted by other stats.

I could try to argue this out with you, but you've been on a streak of being difficult with everyone lately, so I think I'll pass.
I looked back on it, and I now see that all you were saying was that things will vary wildly in a one-game sample.

Gee, thanks. Would have never guessed that on my own.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #78
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Is Roddy that terrible?
He has decent value.

The guy will get no minutes anyways when/if we snatch Williams.

Should have traded him 2 summers ago when he had sky high value, oh well. At least we won a title during that time period.

But, his biggest flaw is that he's yet another PG sized SG, just like Barea, Terry and West. But the thing is, all 3 of those guys could make plays for others when needed. Roddy doesn't have that.

Last edited by adonis; 04-29-2012 at 12:48 AM.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #79
xrobx
Diamond Member

Stat of the game: The Mavs remained winless this season on the road against teams with a winning percentage of .600 or better. They're now 0-13.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #80
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

accidental double post.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 04-29-2012 at 01:03 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote