Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all
Default New to the boards, just wanted to introduce myself

Now probably isn't the time after the close loss to OKC, but i finally have the ability to post threads.

I normally post on Florida Gators message boards(college sports) but i finally got around to looking for a Mavs forum and i found this place.

I've been a Mavs fan since 2001, i grew up in Northern California and the Mavs vs Kings series that year turned me into a huge Mavs fans.

I have love the Mavs ever since, whether it was Nash, Finley, NVE(Nick the Quick, aka Nick Van Exel) to Antwan Jamison, Antwan Walker, Jerry Stackhouse, Shawn Marion etc.

I have been a Mavs fan ever since that 01 season and im not some bandwagon fan riding the championship.

Anyway tonight was a tough loss and i know everybody here is disappointed in that loss, but Dallas won it's first championship last season, its hard to complain.

With that said i look forward to posting here more and taking game 2 vs OKC this year.

LETS GO MAVS!
Old 04-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #2
ELdirkadirkastano

ELdirkadirkastano is infamous around these partsELdirkadirkastano is infamous around these parts

Welcome to the forum . You're going to love it here.

Game 2 is ours
ELdirkadirkastano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't play the Kings in '01.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #4
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
We didn't play the Kings in '01.
Consider yourself exposed, OP.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, can you take off your sig? That gif really drags down Google Chrome when I try to scroll through the threads.

Unless someone can show me how to block some pics the way FireFox lets you block some pics.

Last edited by Bayliss; 04-29-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all

sorry it was 2002-2003 season that we played them in the post season

Last edited by He15man; 04-29-2012 at 09:27 AM.
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

TIM TEBOW!
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
He15man

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
TIM TEBOW!
He15man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #9
CaseyJones

CaseyJones will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
TIM TEBOW!
I don't know if we should be tossing around the fact that Walker was an NBA Champion in your sig. Sore subject.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #10
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
I don't know if we should be tossing around the fact that Walker was an NBA Champion in your sig. Sore subject.
He's not a Mavs fan.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote