Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #41
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Wright is fine in fast break situations. But once it slows down he looks lost and plays like a rookie. Wake me up if you see him setting a solid screen, a pick, blocking out rebounders, or taking a charge....
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #42
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Game 2. Love to see our guys pumped. Lets goooooo Mavsssss

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #43
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Game 2. Love to see our guys pumped. Lets goooooo Mavsssss

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #44
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Is Zach Zarba that a$$hole baldheaded guy that looked at Dirk one game this year and told him: Do you wanna go? Do you?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #45
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

if mavs can win this one in okc it will seriously damage the morale of the thunder.

losing this one, and needing a lucky shot to eek out the last one will destroy the confidence of the unexperienced and immature thunder.

i expect it will be close, and the mavs win by 5, then go on to win the series in 6 games.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #46
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Toker View Post
Hey my mommy got me a Pentium II with 64mb of ram for my birthday sucka. its MY puter. She brings me sprite, not coke, coke stains the carpet. And you dont say she's busy with the pizza delivery dude, I just call him dad.
You THINK he's your dad, he's not really. I would imagine that it's not the coke that is staining the carpet. Nope, nosiree
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:50 PM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
For me, the most important thing the Mavs can do tonight is for Wright and Mahinmi to go bonzai on defense when they get in the game. We have 3 centers, and I see no reason for Wright/Mahinmi to play so pansy-a$$ed. So what if they get called for a foul? The Thunder have been making layups on all these drives, anyway. Make them earn it at the line. Make them think twice about coming to the rim.
We definitely need the combination of our three centers to outplay Perkins for gods sake. They were non-existent.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #48
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Is Zach Zarba that a$$hole baldheaded guy that looked at Dirk one game this year and told him: Do you wanna go? Do you?
No that was a long blond dude. Not zach zarba
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #49
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
I feel like on defense, Ian Mahinmi doesn't know what the hell he's doing out there 75% of the time. And on offense he's a master at going up slow/weak. The guy is just really frustrating to watch.
He's has more BBall smarts than roddy, but not that much more. He just luckily doesn't have his hands on the ball that much.

Last edited by dude1394; 04-30-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #50
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
Yeah, Mahinmi is often tough to watch, but Wright can do a lot better than he did Saturday. I've seen him do it.
Hopefully wright can get it through his head that this is stinking war out there.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #51
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I am never as nervous about anything in my life as I am about the mavs. Not the bar exam, never for a job interview, and never for dealings with the opposite sex. But before a playoff game? I feel like throwing up (and did before game six of the finals).

Go Mavs!

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:29 PM   #52
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Hopefully wright can get it through his head that this is stinking war out there.
Agreed. He was terrible on the two plays at six minutes of the fourth quarter. Every play should be the most important play of his season.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #53
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I am never as nervous about anything in my life as I am about the mavs. Not the bar exam, never for a job interview, and never for dealings with the opposite sex. But before a playoff game? I feel like throwing up (and did before game six of the finals).

Go Mavs!
Same here.

Anybody has a link? Firstrowsports is down...
Old 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #54
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

defend the painted area like never before and rebound
Old 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #55
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

I'm not nervous. Winning a title has taught me to keep better calm. Too many tense moments. You'll lose your mind like I almost did last year riding the highs and lows.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #56
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

F ´em
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #57
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Mavs. I want to see relentlessness tonight.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #58
Capt.Obvious

Capt.Obvious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41creepingdeath View Post
Same here.

Anybody has a link? Firstrowsports is down...

Here you go http://www.stream2watch.me/basketbal...ks-live-stream
Old 04-30-2012, 08:44 PM   #59
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

We need wins so i can shave down the beard.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-30-2012 at 08:46 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #60
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Come on MAVS!!! Lets get the split and go back home to dallas!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 PM   #61
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
We need wins so i can shave down the beard.
You are rocking a playoff beard ? Awesome.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #62
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

perkins starts off hitting a jump shot
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #63
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #64
some1nw
Golden Member

any streaming link ?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #65
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

There you go Delonte...
Old 04-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #66
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is not trying to dunk the ball. Quit pussifying it up there Dirk, and look to go harder than that.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #67
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
any streaming link ?
www.firstrowsports.eu should have one.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #68
some1nw
Golden Member

its really bad when perkins and ibaka score like this
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #69
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Could we please stop that annoying fuck named Kendrick Perkins?
Old 04-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #70
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
any streaming link ?
http://www.wizguytv.info/2012/03/blog-post_12.html
Old 04-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #71
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Could we please stop that annoying fuck named Kendrick Perkins?
And Harden's cocky ass
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #72
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Haywood is so f*cking inept on offense ...
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #73
OneLove22

Quote:
its really bad when perkins and ibaka score like this
I'd rather have them shoot than KD and Westbrook.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #74
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Shitty defense.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #75
some1nw
Golden Member

how come their big men hit shots
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #76
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
You are rocking a playoff beard ? Awesome.
Yeah, since the NHL started into the postseason. Should be level with Jaromir Jagr now *gg*
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #77
Bayliss

Carlisle burns a timeout for no reason.

Kidd not willing to make layups is going to be huge in this series.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #78
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Haywood is so f*cking inept on offense ...
ya, and defense. everywhere else hes great.

slow witted sloth. the new damp
Old 04-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #79
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Can Kidd please attempt an open shot once in a while? His reluctance to shoot makes him way too predictable.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #80
SchumiWDC

SchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to allSchumiWDC is a name known to all

Can't wait to see Haywood out of here...can't bear to watch him on the court.
SchumiWDC is offline   Reply With Quote