Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #41
Zack232

Zack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I said I caught your bit, moron. It's an embarrassment to other bits common on the school playground. You're either oblivious or stubborn, not sure which is worse.
I just assumed you understood the implications of me never suggesting you were a hick. Let me elaborate. In order for the "I know you are but what am I" bit to exist, I would have to call you a hick.

Last edited by Zack232; 05-03-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Zack232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #42
Zack232

Zack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these partsZack232 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
U still don't get it mr.bandwagon? U insult one of us u insult us all. It's a team trait to stick up for fellow fans, part of basketball but it seems like u just started watching ball..

My grammar? It's a message board, I am not writing essays on here child.
Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #43
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Not the biggest fan of Brian Cardinal but he is hilarious

Quote:
"Does that mean I'm going to get in, who knows? The guys that have been out there have been playing great. Am I necessarily an X-factor, who knows? We've lost each game by a bucket. Like Dirk mentioned the other day, two bounces - his bounces out, mine bounces in - and we're up 2-0 and feeling pretty good about ourselves. I don't know if it necessarily comes down to myself or if we need to play more physical or what have you.''
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #44
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I said I caught your bit, moron. It's an embarrassment to other bits common on the school playground. You're either oblivious or stubborn, not sure which is worse.
You all need to stop feeding the animals,it makes them feel equal.
Trolls be trolling.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #45
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy View Post
Trolls be trolling.
I do feel equal. I do. I do. I do. I do feel equal to you.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Durant is shooting terribly for a reason,it's called The Matrix,and there's no reason to change that.
A big reason, although at the same time Durant has been missing fairly badly on many of his open 3 point shots, where Marion isn't even really in the picture. Just as would be the case with Dirk or a number of other great scorers, one has to wonder how long he will keep missing fairly open long range shots like Durant has.
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #47
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

LOl @ card

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #48
Zack232

Old 05-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #49
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack232 View Post
I just assumed you understood the implications of me never suggesting you were a hick. Let me elaborate. In order for the "I know you are but what am I" bit to exist, I would have to call you a hick.
It's a variant of the bit to be sure, and a lame one at that.

Do you want me to break this down for you? That doesn't look good for you, since everyone else recognized how stupid it was as soon as you posted it.

First off, I don't even know where you got that quote. I assume it was posted by someone here, but you attributed it to "the mavs". I'm pretty sure "the mavs" didn't post that here or otherwise say it anywhere, so that's your first mistake.

Second, you changed the context. The quote obviously applied to the Thunder fans in one of the first two games. Applying it to Game 3, which occurs on a different time in a different place with different people, makes the original point no longer relevant and it says nothing about whoever originally said it. So that's your second mistake.

Third, the logic of the quote breaks down once you misapply it. If Thunder fans unknowingly wore Mavs shirts, one could argue they might possibly be dumb hicks. But if Mavs fans wore Mavs shirts, knowingly or unknowingly, one cannot possibly make the case from that that they are dumb hicks. So that's your third mistake.

Now that I've said all that, your response will predictably be "But I never said you were a hick blah blah blah..." Of course, you're wrong because the quote became yours once you misapplied it in the wrong context. So that will become your fourth mistake shortly, whenever you choose to make it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #50
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trolls be trolling.
I understand and appreciate this principle in general, but some trolls are just too easy to bitchslap around and doing so can be quite enjoyable.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #51
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Stop derailing the game thread.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #52
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

@rib -aite

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 05-03-2012 at 01:46 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #53
Zack232

Unhappy

Quote:
It's a variant of the bit to be sure, and a lame one at that.

Do you want me to break this down for you? That doesn't look good for you, since everyone else recognized how stupid it was as soon as you posted it.

First off, I don't even know where you got that quote. I assume it was posted by someone here, but you attributed it to "the mavs". I'm pretty sure "the mavs" didn't post that here or otherwise say it anywhere, so that's your first mistake.

Second, you changed the context. The quote obviously applied to the Thunder fans in one of the first two games. Applying it to Game 3, which occurs on a different time in a different place with different people, makes the original point no longer relevant and it says nothing about whoever originally said it. So that's your second mistake.

Third, the logic of the quote breaks down once you misapply it. If Thunder fans unknowingly wore Mavs shirts, one could argue they might possibly be dumb hicks. But if Mavs fans wore Mavs shirts, knowingly or unknowingly, one cannot possibly make the case from that that they are dumb hicks. So that's your third mistake.

Now that I've said all that, your response will predictably be "But I never said you were a hick blah blah blah..." Of course, you're wrong because the quote became yours once you misapplied it in the wrong context. So that will become your fourth mistake shortly, whenever you choose to make it.

I agree I should of given more context. Yes, that quote was posted in this forum. I couldn't say more than "The Mavs" due to character limits, and I assumed you would get the idea.
No, I didn't change the context. When it was used, it was directed at Thunder fans sporting Mav's blue during the first game. So, Mav's fans sporting Thunder Blue for game 3, is directly correlated.
And I appreciate you constant insults. They are what I would expect from Texans. Win arguments by shooting your pistols in the air and questioning any outsider's masculinity.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #54
Zack232

Quote:
I understand and appreciate this principle in general, but some trolls are just too easy to bitchslap around and doing so can be quite enjoyable.

Claiming you are winning an argument doesn't make it true. Or does it?
I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument. I am winning this argument.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #55
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Could have put Mavs shirts on their seats and the dumb hicks would probably be just as happy and wear them anyway."

Funny dumb hick okie talking about hicks.

The Aac is going to shove those blue shirts right up the thunders ***.

F'em!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #56
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Funny dumb hick okie talking about hicks.

The Aac is going to shove those blue shirts right up the thunders ***.

F'em!

I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.I am winning this argument.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do people from Texas think OKC is full of hicks? I agree, there are a lot of hicks outside of Tulsa/OKC, but not in the city. And.....you guys are from Texas....LOL

Because anyone who runs around in a red schooner is a hick. Hick
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:53 PM   #58
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Because anyone who runs around in a red schooner is a hick. Hick
Considering I've never "ran around" in a red schooner, I guess I'm off the hook for this one. PHEWWWW I was sweating.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #59
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 114
Thunder 106

JET scores 27 and dishes out 6 assists
Dirk goes 24 and 11
Vinsanity scores 17 and grabs 8 rebounds

The game was stopped for nearly 30 minutes in the first half when Russell Westbrook suddenly jumped into the air and passed a kidney stone the size of a basketball. Apparently the super stone was like Samson's hair because Westbrook was not able to make a single field goal after the incident. Westbrook scored 16 in Game 3 with only four points coming in the second half.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #60
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I agree I should of given more context. Yes, that quote was posted in this forum. I couldn't say more than "The Mavs" due to character limits, and I assumed you would get the idea.
You also promptly told the whole forum they were responsible for the quote.

Quote:
No, I didn't change the context. When it was used, it was directed at Thunder fans sporting Mav's blue during the first game. So, Mav's fans sporting Thunder Blue for game 3, is directly correlated.
Mirroring the context is still changing it. "The Mavs", whoever that really is, did not call themselves or their own fanbase anything.

Quote:
And I appreciate you constant insults. They are what I would expect from Texans. Win arguments by shooting your pistols in the air and questioning any outsider's masculinity.
I won the argument on logical terms, fool. It's already over.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:56 PM   #61
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously guys I have had to skip every single message on this page. Just put the clown on ignore and let's move on. They don't have that much to do in OKC so I know he has nothing better to do but keep trolling.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #62
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Mavs 114
Thunder 106

Dirk goes 24 and 11

The game was stopped for nearly 30 minutes in the first half when Russell Westbrook suddenly jumped into the air and passed a kidney stone the size of a basketball. Apparently the super stone was like Samson's hair because Westbrook was not able to make a single field goal after the incident. Westbrook scored 16 in Game 3 with only four points coming in the second half.

How many free throws did they shoot?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #63
Zack232

Quote:
You also promptly told the whole forum they were responsible for the quote.

Mirroring the context is still changing it. "The Mavs", whoever that really is, did not call themselves or their own fanbase anything.

I won the argument on logical terms, fool. It's already over.

Have you really won the argument on logical terms? Because it seems my whole conversation with you has been explaining your claims away.
I told you why I used the term "The Mavs" so I'm not going into this any further.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #64
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Oklahoma is full of toothless inbreds and incest babies.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #65
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Seriously guys I have had to skip every single message on this page. Just put the clown on ignore and let's move on. They don't have that much to do in OKC so I know he has nothing better to do but keep trolling.
Good one.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #66
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Oklahoma is full of toothless inbreds and incest babies.
That's just the cool part of the state. I wish so badly we were all incest babies.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #67
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Mavs 114
Thunder 106

Dirk goes 24 and 11

If all this comes true, I'm coming to you for advice on stocks.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #68
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

66 total post in this thread, 20 by ZAK. Thread unreadable. Mods?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #69
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
If all this comes true, I'm coming to you for advice on stocks.
If all that came true,Westrbook should sue the OKC medical stuff for not finding that big ass kideny stone.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #70
Zack232

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
66 total post in this thread, 20 by ZAK. Thread unreadable. Mods?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #71
thunderfan

Give me your take on the 7 foot Chinese guy that sits on the bench? Sorry, I can't think of his name. I saw him for NJ or whoever and thought he was pretty decent. Is he no better than Haywood? That dude is just not very good, I'm sorry.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #72
Zack232

Ok I'm done. Sorry for derailing your game thread. <3

Last edited by Zack232; 05-03-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #73
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give me your take on the 7 foot Chinese guy that sits on the bench? Sorry, I can't think of his name. I saw him for NJ or whoever and thought he was pretty decent. Is he no better than Haywood? That dude is just not very good, I'm sorry.
Yi Jianlian - he's strictly a jump-shooter (almost exclusively from the elbow) and doesn't play very good defense, although he does cut off passing lanes pretty well with his long arms. He's far too weak to play center, which is why he's listed as a power forward.

The guy is still a project at this point in his career...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #74
thunderfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yi Jianlian - he's strictly a jump-shooter (almost exclusively from the elbow) and doesn't play very good defense, although he does cut off passing lanes pretty well with his long arms. He's far too weak to play center, which is why he's listed as a power forward.

The guy is still a project at this point in his career...
Hmm..seems to be a decent body at a listed 7'0 and 250 and would be much quicker than Haywood, but I guess I'll assume Carlisle knows more about him than I do and that's why he's on the bench.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #75
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm..seems to be a decent body at a listed 7'0 and 250 and would be much quicker than Haywood, but I guess I'll assume Carlisle knows more about him than I do and that's why he's on the bench.
He's actually very slow and lacks any kind of burst... Brandan Wright is the guy you want if you're looking for a little quickness at the center position.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #76
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He sucks at everything except 18-20 foot jumpers off a Jason Terry right-elbow pick and pop. And he's not really great in those situations either, it's just that people forget forget to rotate to him. Surprisingly quick first step but he doesn't really know how to use it.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 05-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #77
thunderfan

Wright seems very athletic, but at 210 lbs.......I guess he has his limitations in the paint.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #78
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wright seems very athletic, but at 210 lbs.......I guess he has his limitations in the paint.
His weight is really the only thing that holds him back from playing center.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #79
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

F 'em.

Mavs by 9.

Rammstein is played on the PA before the game. Automatic win when Dirk hears Rammstein.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #80
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
His problem is defending the post, Perkins doesn't have many post moves, or won't get too many chances. When we go zone, we allow effort guys like Perkins/Ibaka to sneak in.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote