Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #81
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

I still don't like Ibaka on Dirk. It isn't going to make a damn bit of difference who you put on him, within reason. It's not like Ibaka is doing any better on Dirk than anyone else is. Ibaka is a real defensive deterrent when he's allowed to roam the paint area. Why they have him out on the perimeter with Dirk is beyond me.
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #82
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Wright played exactly two plays in the fourth quarter of game 1, and Carlisle decided he'd seen enough. Westbrook blew by past everyone going from the key to a baseline dunk. Don't think RC would let that effort and attentiveness slide.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #83
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
His problem is getting rebounds. When we go zone, we allow effort guys like Perkins/Ibaka to sneak in.
Fixed
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #84
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It's my birthday. I'll take a W please.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #85
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack232 View Post
I do feel equal. I do. I do. I do. I do feel equal to you.
But as an okie hick, you are not.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #86
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Considering I've never "ran around" in a red schooner, I guess I'm off the hook for this one. PHEWWWW I was sweating.
No...the okie schooner folks are at least proud of being okie hicks, its honest. It's the self-loathing hick like yourself that is sad.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 05-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #87
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Oklahoma is full of toothless inbreds and incest babies.
Those are the gentry of Oklahoma.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #88
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I think we'll be able to make that extra shot now that we have a friendly crowd.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #89
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Might be time for Mahinmi to get 25-30 minutes
Old 05-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #90
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cool man. I'm checking out these 2012 mavs choking everything away. What's up with that?
Pfft. We're playing the best hand possible with perfect timing. Right now since we just won it all as reigning CHAMPS we decide to retool during a lockout shortened season. Next year, we will be back stronger than ever with a better roster. Sometimes you have to sacrifice short-term to gain long-term. We're not choking, imo we're just not quite good enough this year...1st rnd ,2nd 3rd...it doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, Check out my sig. Let me know if you guys ever make it to the top Ok?!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #91
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

We win because the Thunder won't get calls at the AAC.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #92
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

FIGHT MUSIC LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRBgvOse4Mk

Last edited by Dale4Saul2Red0; 05-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #93
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale4Saul2Red0 View Post

Terble

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #94
CaseyJones

CaseyJones will become famous soon enough

Quote:

You just put a terrible curse on the game tonight
Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #95
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

no possible way that we lose this one
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:34 PM   #96
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #97
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I f*cking murder your style like JonBenét Ramsey.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #98
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight is the turning point in the Mavs season! They're due for a loooooooooooooooooong winning streak beginning with Game 3 vs OKC!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #99
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
It's my birthday. I'll take a W please.
Mine was yesterday, so I'll accept a late present this one time!
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #100
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

Time to break out the 'ol Prostaff and hold serve bitches! Where's my headband at?
stoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #101
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #102
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

STOP those KIDS from getting to the second round!!
DO it! DO IT!!!!111

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #103
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Just got home from a Thin Lizzy/Judas Priest gig. Gotta get up in 7 hours and I still have about 50 pages of coursework to read. But f*ck it.. there are things far more important.

GO MAVS AND F*CK THESE B*TCHES!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #104
CaseyJones

I hate having to fight through a Heat game before a Mavs game.

But yeah Mavs better get a win tonight, for obvious reasons, and because my Heat fan friend is coming over and I don't want to deal with the gigantic amount of biased ignorance thats going to escape from his mouth.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #105
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

The eastern conf. is such a joke.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #106
CaseyJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
The eastern conf. is such a joke.
I agree. And i don't to be the a**hole that says this but its because of David Sterns ignorance and Miamis moves with Bosh, James, and Wade. He completely ruined a whole conference. Whether or not the Heat win a championship this year or next year they will still always be one of the teams in the conferences finals. Theres no competition anymore.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #107
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

WE LOUD WE MAD WE HYPE LEGGGGGO
Old 05-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #108
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I go with this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3h...layer_embedded
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #109
Dale4Saul2Red0

Why does Marion think he is a 3 point shooter now?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #110
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Marion has to let the penetration go and stay on Durant. He has let him shoot two wide open 3 pointers.....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #111
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Haywood is alive!!
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #112
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

dont ever give it to wood
Old 05-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #113
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Come on Wood, you have to finish those....

Oh man Dirk is pissed... gonna be one physical game.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 05-03-2012 at 08:58 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #114
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

i dont like the mavs' body language tonight
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #115
CaseyJones

I cant believe Haywood did the superman. Smh.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #116
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible start!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #117
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Marion.... that was not a great start. You can't let a shooter get two wide open looks to get him in rythym.

Dirk has got to rebound.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #118
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say it again - this is the worst Mavericks offense since Gary Trent was our starting power forward.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #119
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
i dont like the mavs' body language tonight
Me either. These guys look defeated already. Thunder look far more hungry. Mavs don't even look like they've arrived to the arena yet.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #120
Dale4Saul2Red0

Such an awesome start. Our guards look like they don't care including Kidd