Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2021, 03:58 PM   #10
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I mean, if Beal wants out and Dallas is his first choice and Washington wants to do him a solid as he’s played the good soldier there, then I’d include DFS along with KP, Brunson and whatever picks we can throw their way for Beal. A lot has to go right for that to happen though.

I think if anything we extend DFS ahead of time. Guys with his skill set are some of the toughest to find. Every team needs them. Royce O’Neal, who I think of as a slightly lesser DFS got a 9m or so early extension from Utah. I think Dodo gets the 11m or whatever he’s entitled too if we don’t include him in a trade for a second star.
Oh shit if they'd take that for Beal I'd do it in a heartbeat hell I'd throw in more. I honestly think KP and Westbrook would be a great fit together but KP has ruined his trade value so much that I think we may have to do what the Sixers did with Al Hortford and hope for that type of return.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks