Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-15-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Last Game Of The Regular Season Game Day Thread Rockets/Mavericks 7:00 CDT

Ninth consecutive 50 game win season on the line. Will we play SA, Den, or Houston in the playoffs? Tonight we find out all the answers.

I am man enough to take the backlash if we lose, but I do know one thing, we are not playing LA in the first round.

Go Mavs!!

link
If Dal wins and SA wins - Dal is 6 and plays #3 SA
If Dal wins and SA loses- Dal is 7 and plays #2 Den
If Dal loses and Den wins - Dal is 7 and plays #2 Den
If Dal loses and Den loses- Dal is 7 and plays #2 Hou

I think that looks like the simplest breakdown.''

It's simple for the Mavs -- but rather odd for the Rockets, who visit the AAC on Wednesday night with, as Followill notes, "Houston has a chance to be anywhere from the No. 2 team to the No. 5 team. It's crazy.''
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I want a win, and I want the Spurs to win...
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

craziness
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:05 AM   #4
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

me 2. still not sure about the tiebreaker rules but spurs or blazers are both fine with me!
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Remembering how the Mavs play when there is a huge burden lifted off their shoulders (not having to play the Lakers in the first round), they tend to lay an egg. Houston has much more to play for than Dallas tonight - they are playing for home court. I expect a 10-15 pt. loss to the Rockets tonight...
Old 04-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #6
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

Maringa is right, the team tends to relax when there is nothing important for them, but I hope the Mavs fight for the sixth place and over all, for the 50th victory of the season. Don't break the record. Go Mavs!
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #7
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I'm of the mind the Mavs realize they have something to fight for in a 50 game season and they 6th seed.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Imo, it's not difficult to find reasons for the Mavs wanting to win this game.

1) Given the closeness of 2-8 seeds, it's not far-fetched that both the 6 & 7 seeds win their first series. You want that shot at HCA in the second round.

2) A loss at home to a team that might be your first round opponent is never an acceptable final game of the regular season (see Lakers '09).

3) The 50 win/season streak is on the line.

4) The last couple of games were not sterling performances by the Mavs. It's best to enter the playoffs on a positive note.

5) C'mon we're playing the Rockettes! Ya can't lose to the Rockettes.

I'm sure there are more. But that's the top 5 of my list.

Last edited by purplefrog; 04-15-2009 at 08:18 AM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #9
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GO MAVS

...this should be good : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 04-15-2009 at 08:48 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, left texas

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:34 AM   #11
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't predict we "lay an egg" at home against a team we would probably face in the playoffs as a result, you p*ssies.

Go Mavs, get 50 wins finally.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #12
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Even if we don't move up, it's still an incentive to play for 9x50.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I popped on to a spurs board this morning. The very first post I read suggested that the Mavs might not want to win tonight so they can avoid playing the Spurs.

Yeah...right.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
You know, I popped on to a spurs board this morning. The very first post I read suggested that the Mavs might not want to win tonight so they can avoid playing the Spurs.

Yeah...right.
That is delusion at its finest.

I'm not saying I *expect* to beat the Spurs if we play them, but I feel pretty good about our matchup. Heck I wanted to play them before Manu went down.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-15-2009 at 09:53 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 04-15-2009 at 09:54 AM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh playing tonight? That could determine a win or loss.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 04-15-2009 at 09:55 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:57 AM   #17
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Rockets will get tired of reading this GDT title about halfway through and just surrender, scurrying home like little girls, crying as they go. That's how long this GDT title is.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:23 AM   #18
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i hope jason terry drops 30 points tonight.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #19
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I´d better watch the game tonight
Old 04-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #20
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I'll be watching the Mavs game on tv and have the Hornets/Spurs game playing on the comp.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #21
pm276

pm276 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Imo, it's not difficult to find reasons for the Mavs wanting to win this game.

5) C'mon we're playing the Rockettes! Ya can't lose to the Rockettes.

I'm sure there are more. But that's the top 5 of my list.
LOL! Rocket beat Mavs 2:1 this season so far. BTW, Yao was out for the game Mavs won. So what makes you believe Mavs can beat Rocket? Mavs will have a hard time guarding Yao tonight for sure.
pm276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #22
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

we should win and i hope sa wins so we can play sa rather play them then denver and mavsfanforever where do you watch the games online at ?
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #23
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs0541 View Post
we should win and i hope sa wins so we can play sa rather play them then denver and mavsfanforever where do you watch the games online at ?
This is the site a friend introduced me to for it.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/
Old 04-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #24
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

Let's go mavs! I think we come out hungry for a win. I think 50 wins means a lot to guys like Dirk and Terry who will be sure and keep us in the game. I will be at this game with a couple of my friedns who are Rockettes fans, I really want to be the one gloating on the way home.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I was just on another site and had someone tell me the Mavs are a soft team that really makes me mad when people discount us like that.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #26
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #27
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I'd feel pretty good about making the second round if we played the Spurs in the first round. Their motivation to beat the Hornets is not be the 5th seed and potentially have to play Portland or a team that has them beat in their season series (as well as Homecourt).
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #28
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

i have a feeling barea is going to have a big game tonight.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #29
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

I just looked up the +/- stats for our season:

Name >0 <0 =0
Jason Kidd 48 30 2
Dirk Nowitzki 46 31 3
Jason Terry 43 29 1
Brandon Bass 38 39 3
Jose Juan Barea 34 42 2
Erick Dampier 32 41 6
Josh Howard 32 17 2
Antoine Wright 30 32 2
James Singleton 27 29 2
Devean George 14 27 1
DeSagana Diop 12 20 2
Gerald Green 10 23 3
Ryan Hollins 9 11 5
Shawne Williams 7 6 1
Matt Carroll 6 12 2
Jerry Stackhouse 3 6 1

and here the average +/- for all our players
Josh Howard 3.9020
Jason Kidd 3.8250
Dirk Nowitzki 2.8250
Jason Terry 1.8493
Shawne Williams 1.0000
James Singleton 0.9483
Brandon Bass 0.9125
Antoine Wright 0.8906
Erick Dampier 0.8481
Jose Juan Barea 0.0769
Ryan Hollins -0.8800
Gerald Green -1.7778
DeSagana Diop -2.0588
Devean George -2.1905
Matt Carroll -2.4500
Jerry Stackhouse -7.6000

Josh is very important for this team.

A little more interesting is it so split it up by wins and losses:
Losses:
Shawne Williams -1.5000
Matt Carroll -2.1250
Gerald Green -2.2778
James Singleton -3.0952
Ryan Hollins -3.5556
Brandon Bass -4.0312
Devean George -4.6250
Jose Juan Barea -4.7241
Antoine Wright -5.1111
Erick Dampier -5.2581
DeSagana Diop -6.4000
Jerry Stackhouse -8.0000
Jason Kidd -8.4839
Dirk Nowitzki -8.9375
Josh Howard -9.0000
Jason Terry -9.4138

Wins:
Jason Kidd 11.6122
Josh Howard 11.5625
Dirk Nowitzki 10.6667
Jason Terry 9.2727
Antoine Wright 5.2703
Erick Dampier 4.7917
Brandon Bass 4.2083
James Singleton 3.2432
Jose Juan Barea 2.9184
Shawne Williams 2.0000
DeSagana Diop 1.3684
Ryan Hollins 0.6250
Devean George -0.6923
Gerald Green -1.2778
Matt Carroll -2.6667
Jerry Stackhouse -6.6667

Lets hope we get Josh healthy and wow was stack awful in the few games he played.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #30
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm276 View Post
LOL! Rocket beat Mavs 2:1 this season so far. BTW, Yao was out for the game Mavs won. So what makes you believe Mavs can beat Rocket? Mavs will have a hard time guarding Yao tonight for sure.

I'll try to say this slowly so you can understand.

The... point..... is...... motivation...(wait, that's got four syllables).. the.. Mavs...... wanting.... to win..... should..... not..... be ...... a..... problem... because..... the....... Rockets ....... are ...... a..... division.... rival (scratch that) competitor....(yikes)... another team in the division.........and.... a team..... we....like ...... to ..... make.... fun of...... on this..... message..... board.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:19 PM   #31
MaVs0541

MaVs0541 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post

thanks for the site man GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaVs0541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 15, 2009
Houston @ Dallas--D. Crawford; L. Richardson; D. Stafford

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #33
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Josh playing tonight? That could determine a win or loss.
yes, Rick has said they just "rested" him the last 2 times he didn't play because it was a back- to back
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #34
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post

this site is better http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
Old 04-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #35
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm276 View Post
oh great a troll

Mavs didn't have Howard when the Rockets didn't have Yao, and Rockets did have Mcgrady. This is a much different Dallas team at home then they were early in the season, but feel free to continue to troll around.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets trolls hanging around a Mavs forum?

Are we a contender again or something??? (because I swear the trolling has been at an all-time low this season...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

If we match up against them 2 vs 7, you won't recognize this place after game 2.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #38
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
If we match up against them 2 vs 7, you won't recognize this place after game 2.
You mean we'll have a bunch of Rockets fans crying around here instead of Mavs fans?

That's a change I can live with!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-15-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #39
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be needing the services of a certain saluting hamster regardless of the outcome of the series.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 04-15-2009 at 01:23 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #40
Lor20
Golden Member

lots of little roquettes floating about then....
we match up pretty well vs houston, we should be able to win this one.

Tags
50 for 9...amazin, beggarnauts in htown, bigger nuts than htown, bigger nuts than htown?, biggr nuts than htown, bring on the scrubs?, bring on the... uh.., finley=goat, finley=old, gdt 08/09, thanks spurs....