Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2021, 06:58 PM   #1
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I have no issue with KP. I just don't think he fits in this offense. This offense is about Luka dominating the ball and dishing it out to the open jump shooter. So if that's this offense then there's no place for KP here and honestly i'm not even sure if there's a place for Wiggins at his salary.
Yeah I agree with you

It's been 2 years and I just don't think KP fits here now.

He's not a guy who can put the ball on the floor and go get his own shot so he has to be setup.

I mentioned Golden St because Draymond runs point forward in that offense and he does a great job spreading the ball around and they use lots of movement.

Wiggins is the most realistic target for KP and although I think KP is the better player and shooter Wiggins would at least get higher volume usage here simaliar to THJ except he can attack more at the rim. He's a ok defender and right now the mavs don't have much choice if they want to move forward without KP.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:12 PM   #2
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I agree with you

He's not a guy who can put the ball on the floor and go get his own shot so he has to be setup.

I mentioned Golden St because Draymond runs point forward in that offense and he does a great job spreading the ball around and they use lots of movement.

Wiggins is the most realistic target for KP and although I think KP is the better player and shooter Wiggins would at least get higher volume usage here simaliar to THJ except he can attack more at the rim. He's a ok defender and right now the mavs don't have much choice if they want to move forward without KP.
Yeah, not overly crazy about Wiggins but he is probably a realistic target. His lack of aggression would be frustrating but at least he is more durable, can score and provide a little D.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 11:20 PM   #3
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I agree with you

Wiggins is a very realistic situation sadly. I like him just not at his salary but he's still relatively young....
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks