Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-18-2003, 05:44 PM   #1
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default I wonder if

these charges had been filed a week ago if it would have had any effect on the signings of Payton and Malone.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2003, 07:51 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wonder if

I don't think so. If you read the statements announcing the signings both Malone and Payton said they came to play with Shaq. Seriously...no mention of showbe.

But I wondered the same thing.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 08:12 PM   #3
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default I wonder if

But there certainly would have been a weird feeling about the whole thing. The good feelings that everyone seemed to have about the "The Greatest 4some ever." I never expected this to happen, even as recently as the 16th, and I really doubt Karl or Payton did either.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 08:30 PM   #4
superheadcat

superheadcat is on a distinguished road
Default I wonder if

now imagine if kobe is found guilty to any extent, what will payton and malone think then? i took a 20 mil paycut for this?
Old 07-18-2003, 09:19 PM   #5
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default I wonder if

Will Findog replace Kobe at the olympics now.
Old 07-18-2003, 09:54 PM   #6
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: I wonder if

ESPNNEWS had ric bucher? on, and he said Malone had his agent exploring all other options, even after GP commited. He said Malone was very concerned about the Kobe situation. Lakers are lucky they got Malone to commit when he did. One week later, and he probably wouldn't give them the time of day.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:09 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default I wonder if

Quote:
Originally posted by: superheadcat
now imagine if kobe is found guilty to any extent, what will payton and malone think then? i took a 20 mil paycut for this?
Payton: "Hey, Karl, would you mind to split an extra 13 mill?"

Old 07-18-2003, 11:09 PM   #8
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default I wonder if

Yes especially since payton could have recieved more money else where and the fact no they are saying he could get 4 years to life. The trial will be in 4-6 months.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote