Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-21-2004, 04:56 PM   #1
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default FREE preview of NBA LEAGUE PASS January 21 - 27

Can't get the games you want to see? Then don't miss our FREE preview of NBA LEAGUE PASS January 21 - 27 on channels 721 - 733. You'll also have access to NBA TV (channel 601) – the 24-hour NBA network.

Once you see what you've been missing, you'll crave more. An NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription gets you up to 40 regular-season games a week from outside your local market. On top of that, you get NBA TV, your all-access pass for everything basketball, featuring behind-the-scenes content, highlights, news and more.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:FREE preview of NBA LEAGUE PASS January 21 - 27

This will enable me to watch the Seattle game. Excellent...
Old 01-21-2004, 05:16 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I picked a bad time to go to Cancun.

A ticket to Thursday's Lakers game.
A ticket to Sunday's Kings game.
Now, THIS.

MAN!
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 05:44 PM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Bite your tongue. There's NEVER a bad time to go to Cancun.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:47 PM   #5
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: FREE preview of NBA LEAGUE PASS January 21 - 27

wow, is this only on directv or us lowly dish network users get it too?
Old 01-21-2004, 06:01 PM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Shame on all of you for not already having it!!!

And KG, I dont think this means you get the Seattle game. No matter if the Mavericks play on the road or at home, I have not had one single instance in which their games werent blacked out on League Pass... Luckily every game has been televised so far on either local stations, FSSW, or TNT/ESPN. Now it may be different if you live far enough away from DF/W, but not for me!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:18 PM   #7
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I have NBA League Pass and I am upset that it doesn't come with NBATV. Apparently Comcast does not have a deal setup for us to view it. It seems like most of the good games are on NBATV, and some of them in High Def. Comcast better add some more HD channels (like HDNET) and NBATV or I might have to go with Satellite instead.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:32 PM   #8
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I'm never buying Leage Pass again. This is the second time they've given away free games when i can't even get all the games i payed for. I feel violated.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 07:40 PM   #9
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavs Rule
I have NBA League Pass and I am upset that it doesn't come with NBATV. Apparently Comcast does not have a deal setup for us to view it. It seems like most of the good games are on NBATV, and some of them in High Def. Comcast better add some more HD channels (like HDNET) and NBATV or I might have to go with Satellite instead.
Ironicly before Comcast bought out AT&T Cable I was able to watch NBATV for free. Now that Comcast is in charge I can't get NBATV even if I was willing to pay 10X the going rate.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 09:41 PM   #10
Richard

Richard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
I'm never buying Leage Pass again. This is the second time they've given away free games when i can't even get all the games i payed for. I feel violated.
When I got League Pass they couldn't even tell me from the league office which games I should be getting in "my" market. Naturally, the first time the mavs weren't on my local cable channels do you think I could get the Mavs, even though I live 6 and a half hours from the arena? Noooo. "Sorry, you're local."

[b]Do not waste your money on League Pass [b] unless you like paying big money to watch every team but the one you paid to see. Those you can't have.
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 10:32 PM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
When I got League Pass they couldn't even tell me from the league office which games I should be getting in "my" market. Naturally, the first time the mavs weren't on my local cable channels do you think I could get the Mavs, even though I live 6 and a half hours from the arena? Noooo. "Sorry, you're local."

Do not waste your money on League Pass unless you like paying big money to watch every team but the one you paid to see. Those you can't have.
Actually, I live about 1300 miles from the arena, but that's not my issue. I don't get NBATV. They shouldn't cheat the people who pay for their services.

And I'll watch any east team since they come on earlier than the West team. So Dallas isn't the only team i watch.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 01:30 AM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe someone in cancun will have direct tv. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img])
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 09:56 AM   #13
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

If you have cable and local stations, you will get to see pretty much every Mav game. Either ESPN/ESPN2, TNT, NBATV, FSSW, or local stations will pick up the game. Regarding why to get League Pass with the knowledge that Mavs wont be on there, I dont think I should really have to debate this... I LOVE basketball. My favorite team is the Mavericks, but I LOVE to watch basketball. NBA League Pass is for people that want to see BASKETBALL... If all you do is root for the Boys, Stars, Mavericks, and Rangers, these type of subscriptions are NOT for you. I couldnt come to a board like this and spout off about other players/teams/sports if I didnt mold my knowledge by actually WATCHING these players/teams/sports play!!!

Anyway, I recommend it FULLY... On boring nights at home, when the Mavs dont play, it is GREAT to get to watch KG or LeBron or ENTER YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER/TEAM HERE!